Continued from Jordies gratz thread:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Y don't u instead try to buy some clue instead of repeating over and over the usual shit? If u don't see the incoherence (sp?) about the whole thing is u who should "get a life", possibly a non vegetable one..
The only incoherence comes from your vegetable brain wich cant grasp something that simple

Last but not least i didn't drag DA in anything, u state a thing, u get the consequence of it period. If u wanna get away with a free card u simply don't brag around about your RvR visions, simple.

I see you dont even know what you´v writen...who needs to get a clue now?

Clue -> "The aformentioned DA folk gets offended by the term well zerged."

Roam some bridge without 20 peeps behind your back and suck up my pa now and then, till then fuck off and go tell yer little brother where or when to play k?
Ill roam with how many i want .|.
You dont have balls even less anything else to suck on so dont drag me into your sexual fantasies plz

oh and go play avalon you noob kktybb

Maddam Mim

Fledgling Freddie
And the orginial question was...?

Was it "why do Jordie takes it as an insult when calling him a zerger?" If so, i think Jordie did reply and thats out of the way.

Now to the whole DA ZERGING BASTARDS NO FAIR PLAY NO HONOR thingy.

Well what do you want me to say? What is it your waiting to hear?

Do DA zerg? yes we do....at times

Do DA add? yes we do.... at times

Do DA respect FG rvr? Yes we do.... at times

Does DA get Add'ed on, zerged at and win/loose fg fights? YES! There are no rules, we all do it god dammit. Stop pretending to be fecking honorable !

Dark Aurora is not trying to be something that its not! We play the game as it was intended - im sorry if some of you (who are the minority) cannot come to terms with this.
Those who preach the fair play honor fg vs. fg fights, got their agramon to enjoy that kind of gameplay. The rest of us, we are merely here to enjoy the pixels, have a few good laughs and have a few beers. We enjoy the simple but funny Irvr, bridge humping, tower camping kind of warfare.

Do we take offense when you call us Zerg Aurora ? YES
We take offense, because you mean it in an offensive way. We dont see any reason for you lot to give us a hard time, call us names and think less of us simply because of some pixels and over-involvement.

You got your agramon to fight in! Im sorry if thats not enough for you and you fight the same ppl over and over again. But perhaps its time to take that as a sign? Perhaps there's a reason why only so few of you desire the honorable fg fights?
I guess you guys are frustrated. You want something that doesn't exist. Some time ago you may have had what you considered the best rvr scene ever. But those who participated have dissappeared to different servers while they took their qq with them. Thank god for that imho.

As the former gm of Dark Aurora, my responsebility have always been to ensure my guildies have fun and they got a grp to join. There's no way in hell that im supposed to take responsebility for the rest of the realm, as that has never been my intend.

But am i to understand your criticism, that you in fact want us to join in on your honor fg fight rule?
If so, pick a place (not LAGagramon), a time and some terms and we will see if its something we could support. But all this trash talk will get you absolutely no where!

As someone so gracefully said earlier; Dont bite the hand that feeds you rps!

With so many left the game/server we are still here having fun and enjoying whats left of Dyvet - accept it and and realise you actually still have someone to fight and that the server aint completely dead yet.

I hope my thread will have given you some answers, and ill bet it will raise a few questions as well. I sinserely hope you will stop this stupid name calling, girl fighting kind of bicthing, and let us enjoy the game as we always have.

Also i hope you guys will be able to organise yourself better and start inviting ppl to join in on what you consider to be a great and fun night.
Being positive and accepting, gets you alot further then being negative and judgemental.

Best of wishes to all of you

PS: Cheers Nate for taking this out of Jordie's thread and into the right environment - just too bad its such a hostile one.

/wave
Maddam Mim

Septina

Part of the furniture

Was it "why do Jordie takes it as an insult when calling him a zerger?" If so, i think Jordie did reply and thats out of the way.

Does DA get Add'ed on, zerged at and win/loose fg fights? YES! There are no rules, we all do it god dammit. Stop pretending to be fecking honorable !

Dark Aurora is not trying to be something that its not! We play the game as it was intended - im sorry if some of you (who are the minority) cannot come to terms with this.
Those who preach the fair play honor fg vs. fg fights, got their agramon to enjoy that kind of gameplay. The rest of us, we are merely here to enjoy the pixels, have a few good laughs and have a few beers. We enjoy the simple but funny Irvr, bridge humping, tower camping kind of warfare.

We take offense, because you mean it in an offensive way. We dont see any reason for you lot to give us a hard time, call us names and think less of us simply because of some pixels and over-involvement.

You got your agramon to fight in! Im sorry if thats not enough for you and you fight the same ppl over and over again. But perhaps its time to take that as a sign? Perhaps there's a reason why only so few of you desire the honorable fg fights?
I guess you guys are frustrated. You want something that doesn't exist. Some time ago you may have had what you considered the best rvr scene ever. But those who participated have dissappeared to different servers while they took their qq with them. Thank god for that imho.

As the former gm of Dark Aurora, my responsebility have always been to ensure my guildies have fun and they got a grp to join. There's no way in hell that im supposed to take responsebility for the rest of the realm, as that has never been my intend.

But am i to understand your criticism, that you in fact want us to join in on your honor fg fight rule?
If so, pick a place (not LAGagramon), a time and some terms and we will see if its something we could support. But all this trash talk will get you absolutely no where!

With so many left the game/server we are still here having fun and enjoying whats left of Dyvet - accept it and and realise you actually still have someone to fight and that the server aint completely dead yet.

I hope my thread will have given you some answers, and ill bet it will raise a few questions as well. I sinserely hope you will stop this stupid name calling, girl fighting kind of bicthing, and let us enjoy the game as we always have.

Also i hope you guys will be able to organise yourself better and start inviting ppl to join in on what you consider to be a great and fun night.
Being positive and accepting, gets you alot further then being negative and judgemental.

PS: Cheers Nate for taking this out of Jordie's thread and into the right environment - just too bad its such a hostile one.

/wave
Maddam Mim

Well said, really, even tho i do not like the way your guild plays i respect your choice of how you want to rvr. I have not and will not whine at you guys for the way you've chosen to play mainly because atleast you guys are perfectly honest with it. :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
I think it boils down to what the one posting means. If they actually think "damn, u are good at zerging, u know what to do in the zerg and u do it well" then fine it might not be an insult, but everyone knows thats not what they mean. People that post "well zerged" mean it as an insult so why the f should people not take it as one?

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
As it went a little off-topic on the thread I originally posted this quote and thus didn't receive an answer, here is what I said in Jordies gratz thread in the RvR forum:

It would be nice to have a few replies from Dark Aurora members here. I realise that being told "well zerged" may have meant to be an insult by the original poster, but still it doesn't mean you have to take it that way.

on gratz threads before u enter that part of forum it says be polite or be gone! bitter comments are for this part of the forum. if ur day is nothing but flame and qq then well i understand ur frustration nobody gave a fack and cared about u or ur comments so u came to start a thread about it here where u can flame and qq . . . sad m8 . . . just sad.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
The only incoherence comes from your vegetable brain wich cant grasp something that simple

I see you dont even know what you´v writen...who needs to get a clue now?

Clue -> "The aformentioned DA folk gets offended by the term well zerged."

Ill roam with how many i want .|.
You dont have balls even less anything else to suck on so dont drag me into your sexual fantasies plz

oh and go play avalon you noob kktybb

U are just a tiny non argumentative forum troll that's only able to vaguely trying to pull off rl insults. Anyway dear Idiotix it's crystal clear that u felt in the Potion of Retardness Cauldron when u were a child, no need to keep giving evidence about it.

Nate

FH is my second home
on gratz threads before u enter that part of forum it says be polite or be gone! bitter comments are for this part of the forum. if ur day is nothing but flame and qq then well i understand ur frustration nobody gave a fack and cared about u or ur comments so u came to start a thread about it here where u can flame and qq . . . sad m8 . . . just sad.

Nothing of what I have said so far has been bitter, flame or qq. I honestly wanted an answer to a question that was running through my mind when I read the replies in Jordie's gratz thread. Madam Mim asked me to make this thread as it was giving more reason for people to go offtopic in Jordie's gratz thread, so I obliged.

Madam Mim has now delivered and I am happy to get the answer and posts from all the Dark Aurora members who have done in this thread. I feel that through maybe some bad wording on my part it may have came accross harshly, I really tried not to as I don't feel what they do is wrong. But I guess lit never was my favourite subject when I was at school, and everyone can read what people post here a different way.

I hope this thread shows some good light on the members of Dark Aurora and gives a small platform for the diverse community on this board to be able to talk to each other instead of provoke each other.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
U are just a tiny non argumentative forum troll that's only able to vaguely trying to pull off rl insults. Anyway dear Idiotix it's crystal clear that u felt in the Potion of Retardness Cauldron when u were a child, no need to keep giving evidence about it.

"U are just a tiny non argumentative forum troll that's only able to vaguely trying to pull off rl insults" - Looking into the mirror lately hen?

"Anyway dear Idiotix it's crystal clear that u felt in the Potion of Retardness Cauldron" - You should know better then anyone since your the Obelix example on this comedy in wich your the main actor. Did you felt on the cauldron when you were little? Tsc Tsc... now you dont get a potion!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

/wave
Maddam Mim

Ahah love ya Maddy :)
Well said :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
"U are just a tiny non argumentative forum troll that's only able to vaguely trying to pull off rl insults" - Looking into the mirror lately hen?

"Anyway dear Idiotix it's crystal clear that u felt in the Potion of Retardness Cauldron" - You should know better then anyone since your the Obelix example on this comedy in wich your the main actor. Did you felt on the cauldron when you were little? Tsc Tsc... now you dont get a potion!

Rofl not even capable of a proper comeback? Go crawl back in your personal hole, it's about time.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
The smiley on the gratz thread made the term "zergers" offensive, so i don't see the problem with the fact the guy got offended and awnsered back.

The most common problem between "leet","FGvsFG" and "solo" on one side, and the rest of the game population on the other side is that the first ones seem to believe they have some kind of "Moral Right" over the second side.

The common arguments, are "we fight with Honour" and "our playstyle need skills", so we are better and know better than thus poor zergers, roleplayers no skills common mortals.

That would not be a problem if both sides accepted their diferences and lived with it, but that's not the case it seems.

As for gratz threads, well, as name said it's a G.R.A.T.Z. thread, if you don't want to gratz don't fucking post there. If you don't like the guy, just pm him telling him what he deserves to, public harassement in a forum is a fucking sad way to spend your days..

OT: My reaction would be diferent if a friend, person i respect, etc call me zerger than if it was someone i dislike. It's the intent behind the word that's offensive, not the word itself.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
As for gratz threads, well, as name said it's a G.R.A.T.Z. thread, if you don't want to gratz don't fucking post there. If you don't like the guy, just pm him telling him what he deserves to, public harassement in a forum is a fucking sad way to spend your days..

Exactly :)

Im glad some1 understood :p
Reped ^^

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl not even capable of a proper comeback? Go crawl back in your personal hole, it's about time.

Erm comeback? Your brain wanted to say reply but couldnt?

If its that what your thinking i did it like that cause i cba...you bore me!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Erm comeback? Your brain wanted to say reply but couldnt?

If its that what your thinking i did it like that cause i cba...you bore me!

crying_baby.gif

Cmon mommy is coming to save ya :fluffle:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
you can call me a zerger...

i won`t take offense.

DA is a big guild, defo has more than 8 players in it. as Maddam said, DA has a bit of everything. yes DA will run with 2 fg at times, just like they will run a strickt 8 man group at other times.

last thing i heared is DA is trying to form a set fg, what`s next ?

they even invited me in the guild !!! they can be no good because of that ! ;)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
There's one very simple answer to the original question, and that's the context in which it was no doubt posted.

If he wrote: "Congratulations on having no skill and only getting your RR by killing soloers with your group of 38 people on stick you twat." I think we could all agree that would be an insult.

Writing: "well zerged" in a gratz thread is no different. It's different words but language has never been about exactly what letters you put together but the actual meaning of them in context.

Calling someone mentally handicapped isn't always an insult (many people in the world are). I'm fairly sure if I went up to one of these people and yelled, "gratz on being retarded!!" however, their mates wouldn't praise me for congratulating them on an achivement, even if I was technially correct.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
muly for me has shown over the years he really does play this game in a good way but the non leetist way... One of the few players i never really minded getting blasted down by as he is genuinly a nice guy and posts things in an honest "against the leet" code way without sounding like a moron or resulting to insults.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
care enough to sling some of your trash talking horseshit into the post though....

what a lemon you are....

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
I can be in your eyes whatever you want to, even a lemon.

Too bad I didn't squeeze myself tonite as I need some lemon juice and none was around.

*slaps forehead*

disdain

Banned
a forum where you cant insult others is not worthy of beeing called a forum!

:)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
muly for me has shown over the years he really does play this game in a good way but the non leetist way... One of the few players i never really minded getting blasted down by as he is genuinly a nice guy and posts things in an honest "against the leet" code way without sounding like a moron or resulting to insults.

Agree with you for once :p Was guilded with the guy a couple of years ago and an all round nice chap; even if we did have our differences over the not-to-be-mentioned-else-it'll-start-up-again incident :D

Tbh I think it's pretty obvious why people get insulted by being called a zerger however. It's never really meant as a compliment. How many people have honestly gone into a grats thread saying 'well zerged' in a congratulatory fashion?

I rarely post in these threads but when I do, it's always a positive way as whoever it is, they deserve their moment of glory. Who cares if they play differently; if you don't like them, just don't post.

I do however think reading through this, people have been way way over the top towards Nate. He was only asking a question in a polite manner, why come back with flame when he doesn't really deserve it.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

thank you very much for your kind words.

:drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom