Continued from Jordies gratz thread:

Septina

Part of the furniture
DA play for fun which in my time with them is what i and all the rest of us had.
sometimes we ran as 1fg sometimes 2 fg sometimes 3fg...is that a crime?
i would say it is a happy guild who like to play together when online
me personally i have never said i play fg v fg as septina as said already i just cannot be bothered with setting up an IRC channel or whatever they are called to arrange fights with other groups
i hate argramon too laggy and i hate hills as im too old to run up them:m00:
i have to say my time spent with DA was a happy time and i'm sure i will run around with them again but for now i must find my precious
studiomonkey <retired>

Brite asked me to reply with this since he cant himself for obvious reasons. :p

Obviously somthing wrong here because I (Brite) spoke to you irl and said oh so your the blue zergers and you were adamant that you were not zergers and said so several times.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
DA play for fun which in my time with them is what i and all the rest of us had.
sometimes we ran as 1fg sometimes 2 fg sometimes 3fg...is that a crime?
i would say it is a happy guild who like to play together when online
me personally i have never said i play fg v fg as septina as said already i just cannot be bothered with setting up an IRC channel or whatever they are called to arrange fights with other groups
i hate argramon too laggy and i hate hills as im too old to run up them:m00:
i have to say my time spent with DA was a happy time and i'm sure i will run around with them again but for now i must find my precious
studiomonkey <retired>

So you zerg? And you're happy doing so. Which was the original statement. Good for you.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Thing is, Dark Aurora themselves say they do NOT run for fg vs fg and doesnt try to avoid adding or zerging, so, why would fg rvr'ers calling them zergers make them upset? :p

Lol who gives a dam what you think Sep?

DA plays the way they want as long as they have fun period.
We dont care if we are leet or noobs or lemons (sorry censi) :) .

Ppl are free to express their opinions, so go ahead and say what you like in this forum wont change a thing.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It seems a lot of people are missing the point of the question entirely.

You don't have to be defensive, its an honest enough question

Nate

FH is my second home
I've been trying to keep this civil, would be nice for others to do the same.

Achilles

One of Freddy's beloved
@ People who are asking how people in DA can live with themselves!
Like in life you can make pretty much whatever you want out of this game. Some people take it to the extreme because they want to be the best at whatever they do. I am that sort of person as well; whats the point of doing something if you arnt going to be the best? But this is a game and a game that i dont really have a lot of time to play so i guess i have fallen short and settled to play it casually. I play in DA because i like the people. They are a great bunch of people who are always laughing. Personally i havnt played in a guild group for 3 months due to living in Spain and other commitments, but before when i did participate in GGs yes we did a lot of bridge humping, running within the zerg etc etc. Some nights we tried running in Agramon and therefore observed no adding rules.. but we got shat on because we dont run the opted alb setup with the same people night in night out. So how is suprising that we lost to groups like the mael/groove group, which is a group of the best mid players left on both sides of cluster? Dying 20 times in a row isnt so much fun, so generally we went back to the ivr zones. DA will never be a guild that will play like you want it to play. For DA to compete there would have to be a max 12 people in the guild not 40+, we would have to run caba, theurg, sorc, merc, merc, BG setup everynight with the same people running each night, not 5 different combinations a night mostly involving a firewiz ;p and we would have to stop talking about shit all night long on TS. So your asking DA to be everything that it isnt. If i had spent more time playing the game in the past and had more time now, maybe i would be in a different guild, but as it is DA is good for how i want to play.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
LOL at some ppl in this thread - seems to me FH brings out all kinds of attitudes....

Cadelin - where did Nate insult anyone? Is being called a zerger or being called a fg player an insult and if so why? Personally I prefer fg rvr but i also zerg too when theres no fg's to fight but tbh i'm not overly fussed or find it insulting to be called either. DA often zerg so whats wrong in saying they are zergers? I don't see that as insulting even if you do. DA obviously have fun playing RvR so good luck to them as imo thats the best reason to play anyway.

Tuthmes - yet again you seem to like to pick arguments or make silly comments spewing your groundless drivel towards TC members. Why is that and and what point did nate "try to be 1337" ? Have we pissed you off in some way?

tc with an attitude, how fucking cute
Where has anyone from Team Conclave shown "an attitude" ? Nate was asked to make a thread which he did and brought a decent point for discussion. It's the likes of you who who degenerate this thread unnecessarily.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I've been trying to keep this civil, would be nice for others to do the same.

You're trying to keep this civil whilst in the gratz thread it started of with the usual flamebait/trolling.

ie.

Well Zerged :kissit:

And still trying to have a civil discussion about why people get offended by beeing called zerger's. The word means something negative (or is used in a negative way 9/10) and they don't want to be associated with it (in a gratz thread). Also everyone zerg's has zerged in their life.

These people are trying to say to you, we play for fun. We don't care if we're 1fg or more or less. If it happends, it happends, don't make such a big deal out of it and don't come flaming in our gratz threads.

No need to ask why you think some idiot doesnt want be called an idiot

No need to ask why you think that someone that zergs sometimes (has a certain playstyle) doesnt want be to be called a zerger.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Tuthmes - yet again you seem to like to pick arguments or make silly comments spewing your groundless drivel towards TC members. Why is that and and what point did nate "try to be 1337" ? Have we pissed you off in some way?

I called him l33t to see his reaction to it. It whas exactly the same way as the people reacted when they got called zerger's in the gratz thread. Did those people offend you in some way, so that you ('s) felt the need to troll in Jordie's gratz thread?

Jini

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes I despare

Do any of you ever read what you have written here? Or do you just vent your bile and go on to the next rant.

This is a great game (Game get it). Something designed for enjoyment.

Please enjoy it and let others enjoy it too.

Jini

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
@ tuth
idiots usually dont think of themselves as idiots.
Nate didnt seem to act "l33t", he asked a honest question. though the question is wrong since the comment was using a negative smiley it kinda neglects the point of the thread but whatever.
the question is still valid. it is well zerged to gain rr10 in zergs (if you can call zerging 'well') like is playing fg vs fg (if any said well fg'd :asssmiley: it would either be ironic or really friendly, but true none the less).
so why the hostility and not gratitude when called a zerger if thats what you are?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
why the hostility and not gratitude when called a zerger if thats what you are?

Because most guys on FH using this term are hypocrite assholes zerging and adding whenever it suits them? (Don't mean anyone special here, I didn't read Jordie's thread.)

Nate

FH is my second home
I don't see how calling me "l33t" is in anyway a comparison to being called a "zerger", being "l33t" is an attitude..whilst being a "zerger" is a playstyle in my opinion.

So the whole calling me "l33t" doesn't really relate to Jollz saying "well zerged".

You could have said I am a "8v8'r" as a good comparison to "zerger" and that as Huntingtons has said wouldn't have bothered anyone.

Maybe there should be a new word that isn't so derogatory when someone has the playstyle to "zerg".

I don't think I have trolled/flamebaited at all.

It's a free discussion and a free world, so I can ask what questions I would like to. I don't see how/why I would have offended them myself by making this thread and asking the question, or posting in his gratz thread. If I have I assure you none of it was meant.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
DA Statement:
"We don't give a damn and play for fun with zergs".
One of the DA peeps dings xLx some1 comments in his gratz thread:
"Congrats, well zerged".
The aformentioned DA folk gets offended by the term well zerged.
Imo:
get a grip, either u choose a gameplay and support the consequences or u simply shut the fuck up :touch:

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe there should be a new word that isn't so derogatory when someone has the playstyle to "zerg".

There i was thinking there was all rdy a word and that word was Role player :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
DA Statement:
"We don't give a damn and play for fun with zergs".
One of the DA peeps dings xLx some1 comments in his gratz thread:
"Congrats, well zerged".
The aformentioned DA folk gets offended by the term well zerged.
Imo:
get a grip, either u choose a gameplay and support the consequences or u simply shut the fuck up :touch:

If that person got offended for being called a zerger, then that person can defend herself if she so decides to do so, dont drag all of DA onto this.

Second of all, why dont you get a life or simply shut the feck up Gahn? :touch:

Septina

Part of the furniture
If that person got offended for being called a zerger, then that person can defend herself if she so decides to do so, dont drag all of DA onto this.

You dont see any flaw in having no problem with saying yourself you're a zerger and dont try to be anything else, but when people point it out it's just way out of line? ;o

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You dont see any flaw in having no problem with saying yourself you're a zerger and dont try to be anything else, but when people point it out it's just way out of line? ;o

Nah, what i think is wrong is some ppl hijacking a thread non related to them. ( Especially when they arnt even on the same server!!1111! ) Go play avalon Gahn :touch:

Same thing i said to bradlex, if you have something good to say say it, if not fuck off.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Nah, what i think is wrong is some ppl hijacking a thread non related to them. ( Especially when they arnt even on the same server!!1111! ) Go play avalon Gahn :touch:

Same thing i said to bradlex, if you have something good to say say it, if not fuck off.

So in other words, people may express their opinion in a grats thread as long as it consists of 'omg grats m8, you rock' or 'Well deserved, you're a true inspiration for us all' yada yada yada?
What a load of cack to be honest. ^^ As far as i know this is a public forum where people can freely express their opinions within certain boudaries and i'm pretty sure saying 'well zerged' in a grats thread isnt breaking any rules. :p
I for one did not comment on his ding mainly because i know that DA does not try to maintain an fg vs fg atmosphere on this server and they are perfectly honest with this so no reason at all to whine about it. They can play with whatever playstyle they wish but shouldnt be surprised if people call them by what they are then. :p
I've been called a leetist twat countless times by people on these boards and do you see me care? :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So in other words, people may express their opinion in a grats thread as long as it consists of 'omg grats m8, you rock' or 'Well deserved, you're a true inspiration for us all' yada yada yada?
What a load of cack to be honest. ^^ As far as i know this is a public forum where people can freely express their opinions within certain boudaries and i'm pretty sure saying 'well zerged' in a grats thread isnt breaking any rules. :p
I for one did not comment on his ding mainly because i know that DA does not try to maintain an fg vs fg atmosphere on this server and they are perfectly honest with this so no reason at all to whine about it. They can play with whatever playstyle they wish but shouldnt be surprised if people call them by what they are then. :p
I've been called a leetist twat countless times by people on these boards and do you see me care? :p

Im not saying otherwise, what im implying is that if Gahn wants to be a cock and come flame bait here go ahead i dont care, what i dont like is ppl to generelise a guild if one got offended.
Second of all i replyed to gahn cause i dont like to be stfu´d, especially by a low life such as him, ence i left a single stray line to repeat to him what he had just said.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Y don't u instead try to buy some clue instead of repeating over and over the usual shit? If u don't see the incoherence (sp?) about the whole thing is u who should "get a life", possibly a non vegetable one.
Last but not least i didn't drag DA in anything, u state a thing, u get the consequence of it period. If u wanna get away with a free card u simply don't brag around about your RvR visions, simple.

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Roam some bridge without 20 peeps behind your back and suck up my pa now and then, till then fuck off and go tell yer little brother where or when to play k?

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe they took it as an insult because you meant it as an insult? Saying someone zergs is saying they have no skill and just use weight of numbers to win. Just because they run with superior numbers doesn't mean they have no skill.

almost the same as saying "f'ing roleplayer" to someone.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom