Congratulations Maelstrom

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
thaaadi said:
HEhehe "we dont run on stick with RF"
Since im often driving i appreciate how hard it is to call whether a group is fighting someone already, who theyre fighting if so and even who they are all in time to scream "dont add" on the teamspeak if neccessary.
So i dont tend to go off the handle at adds immediately - 1-2 Adds from a group in a night i can live with, hell adds full stop i can live with.
In fact the ONLY time i get narked really is when groups do it repeatedly and deliberately in a fg-fg situation and then go on about how they dont add.

pip

Banned
Hornette said:
wooooooo!

u managed to slay our rr3 grp while we were already engaged by another middie grp! woot u guys rule!

I wonder why u guys write in ur movies that u had a lot of good fights and one add'ing grp yet u do not hold urself above such behavure? also, how can u justify complaining that there are no decen't groups to fight and then add on rr3 grps to make sure we will never get high enough to stand against u ?

well, congratulations, I don't expect and answer really, I just wonder :eek7:
I see now you after Number1 spot in the most stupid person on FH :flame: These not fair he cheating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom