Congratulations Maelstrom

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Vonwar said:
Well that is nice to hear, that Maelstrom or who ever from Mid are doing their job well :sex:

How many times do you think that we from mid have been wiped by some high rr ranking hibs ??? A LOT.

I clap for adding and i clap for Zerk, this is warfare at its best, if you want to attack the rule is 3:1

Forget 1 on 1'nes here and go back to Counterstike or whatever. You cannot expect ppl to stay away from a fight. I have never seen that by anyone from any realm, and if they kept away, they would be "STUPID" letting comrades die on the battlefield.

Let us hope game changes so hibs will be the new RvR Npc's for us, like we have been for the past 6 months to them.

Vonwar

Err wtf u crawled out? Me thinks it's time u relax a bit, take your pills (cause clearly u forgot your dose from sometime) and take this as it is, a fucking game ...

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
I agree Vonwar should take a chillpill, but I agree with his point tho.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
funny thought i saw elendar, maijsan, barsk & demodar about tonight... ahh yes u not all maelstrom but u run together alot... but then again demodar has been running with u 99% of the time so it never was a "pure" maelstrom group over the last 3 months, smells like ur usual shit to me

i was indeed playing, with my rr2 hunter duoing with booom's sb, the only other person on was majsan, if one maelstrom in a group makes it a maelstrom grp... then you must really be scared of us or something, and yeah demo is pretty much in our set grp, so thats 2 people from the set grp, one of whom is in maelstrom. definitly us!!!

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
i was indeed playing, with my rr2 hunter duoing with booom's sb, the only other person on was majsan, if one maelstrom in a group makes it a maelstrom grp... then you must really be scared of us or something, and yeah demo is pretty much in our set grp, so thats 2 people from the set grp, one of whom is in maelstrom. definitly us!!!

LIES

You where stalking us on Elendar!

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Vonwar said:
Well that is nice to hear, that Maelstrom or who ever from Mid are doing their job well :sex:

How many times do you think that we from mid have been wiped by some high rr ranking hibs ??? A LOT.

I clap for adding and i clap for Zerk, this is warfare at its best, if you want to attack the rule is 3:1

Forget 1 on 1'nes here and go back to Counterstike or whatever. You cannot expect ppl to stay away from a fight. I have never seen that by anyone from any realm, and if they kept away, they would be "STUPID" letting comrades die on the battlefield.

Let us hope game changes so hibs will be the new RvR Npc's for us, like we have been for the past 6 months to them.

Vonwar

we love Vonwar - are you sure your not a shroom in disguise? :clap:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Quinlan said:
LIES

You where stalking us on Elendar!

be velly quiet, i'm hunting quinlan!
got bored of skald pretty fast solo and got the fotm archer out after it looked like hibs where gonna mass zerg the keep, then they didn't :/ all that leeching opportunity, gone!

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:

ahhh so elendar, maijsan, demodar & barsk (who were all running last nite) dont figure in u'r set group? funny i thought ur set-up runs along the lines of: elendar, maijsan, barsk/osril, demodar, valgair, booomer, miracle, hannah...... last time i went to school that was 4, as for the scared part, dont flatter yerself

pip

Banned
:eek7:
Hornette said:
wooooooo!

u managed to slay our rr3 grp while we were already engaged by another middie grp! woot u guys rule!

I wonder why u guys write in ur movies that u had a lot of good fights and one add'ing grp yet u do not hold urself above such behavure? also, how can u justify complaining that there are no decen't groups to fight and then add on rr3 grps to make sure we will never get high enough to stand against u ?

well, congratulations, I don't expect and answer really, I just wonder :eek7:

pip

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Even if Maelstrom added on you, you added on them before.

That's the first law in DAoC and it never has been failed.

Haha.
:clap:

pip

Banned
Vonwar said:

Vonwar
Well said :flame: hate peeps that giv you /rude when you add on 8v8 what they want you to do stay back whatch em die then get zerged of em :kissit:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Jupiter said:
ahhh so elendar, maijsan, demodar & barsk (who were all running last nite) dont figure in u'r set group? funny i thought ur set-up runs along the lines of: elendar, maijsan, barsk/osril, demodar, valgair, booomer, miracle, hannah...... last time i went to school that was 4, as for the scared part, dont flatter yerself

me, boom, then random pac(hannah/qteeth etc), demodar(bafgimp), osri, freddoo/themostboring(bafgimp), miracle/mooneh, majsan is our "kinda" setgrp with 3-4 loose people

as i know barsk-the-elitist irl we take grimnurs people inside of group alot, and they us. mael dont play much not because we 1. cant get people for a setgrp 2. boring killing same shit over and over, give cluster allready 3. gifv cluster 4. gifv cluster

going boring over this game atm, and roleplayers taking instaport away is just the final touch of the "cba" to login xd we'll come sometimes just to remind you nfd can be beaten with 5 man grp again jupiter, dont worry!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Think Mids would win the adding award if there would be one, Coo Coo being number one.

One example of Maelstrom never adding:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Who cares if people add or not :/

Lats time I checked, you were meant to kill the other realm

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
So anyway, there i was, on my way to the shop when i suddenly saw something on the floor! When i went to pick it up it started to move, eventually i caught it, it was.. a PENNY !

(whine whine flame flame /add/add i liek shrooms)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
stupeh said:
So anyway, there i was, on my way to the shop when i suddenly saw something on the floor! When i went to pick it up it started to move, eventually i caught it, it was.. a PENNY !

just at that moment.... just right then Mael added...

:wij:

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
going boring over this game atm, and roleplayers taking instaport away is just the final touch of the "cba" to login xd we'll come sometimes just to remind you nfd can be beaten with 5 man grp again jupiter, dont worry!

and u think this bothers us why exaclty? we dont actually givf a fuck if u beat us solo with ur massive epeen tbh, i know it drives u mad which makes me laugh irl, u lot claim not to add/zerg etc but u full of shit, ohh and we are quite happy with our lwrps... and the fact u cba logging in no more really upsets me.....btw whats the going rate on my head these days so i can update my siggy

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Think Mids would win the adding award if there would be one, Coo Coo being number one.

rofl mr i know it all... we dont run with a troll shammy, that troll in the back is ashammy or a very stupid warrior running with a seer shield and scepter of merotius... so next time u wanna come with ur crap about my group adding then get ur facts true please

Thrung

Fledgling Freddie
no troll shammy in Coo Coo.. atleast afaik.. ;4)
Imo we add too little on albs.. Nataljah and his damned morals!

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

<standard random reply>we (coo coo) try not to add, we do however do it on zergfights and some grp's, depending on how pissed off mega is :D we do sometimes unintentionally add as well, but that's due to my crappy leading and not noticeing it's a FGvsFG fight. </standard random reply>

edit: saying that coo coo is the biggest adder on prydwen is a bit faulty as well since the full FG hasn't been out in quite a while. having problems to get everyone online at the same time :(

Obe

Fledgling Freddie
strong whine :)

dno what to say... sometimes Im only guy from maelstrom in random grp and they call it maelstrom grp... im not even part of maelstrom set rvr grp either .. just some random guy in guild :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Megarevs said:
rofl mr i know it all... we dont run with a troll shammy, that troll in the back is ashammy or a very stupid warrior running with a seer shield and scepter of merotius... so next time u wanna come with ur crap about my group adding then get ur facts true please

That's a picture of Maelstrom "not" adding.

Maybe you should take a dose of my "know it all".

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Eladamri said:
yer course all the high RR players in the so called RVR "honor" guilds newer adds, newer zergs and newer abuse lol :puke:

rofl!! :clap: :clap:

snarf

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
and u think this bothers us why exaclty? we dont actually givf a fuck if u beat us solo with ur massive epeen tbh, i know it drives u mad which makes me laugh irl, u lot claim not to add/zerg etc but u full of shit, ohh and we are quite happy with our lwrps... and the fact u cba logging in no more really upsets me.....btw whats the going rate on my head these days so i can update my siggy

Less qq and grappling ! :)

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Hornette said:
wooooooo!

u managed to slay our rr3 grp while we were already engaged by another middie grp! woot u guys rule!

I wonder why u guys write in ur movies that u had a lot of good fights and one add'ing grp yet u do not hold urself above such behavure? also, how can u justify complaining that there are no decen't groups to fight and then add on rr3 grps to make sure we will never get high enough to stand against u ?

well, congratulations, I don't expect and answer really, I just wonder :eek7:

LOL WE WENT INTO A FRONTIER AND HIBS KILLED US WTF??? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom