Congratulations Maelstrom

Hornette

Fledgling Freddie
wooooooo!

u managed to slay our rr3 grp while we were already engaged by another middie grp! woot u guys rule!

I wonder why u guys write in ur movies that u had a lot of good fights and one add'ing grp yet u do not hold urself above such behavure? also, how can u justify complaining that there are no decen't groups to fight and then add on rr3 grps to make sure we will never get high enough to stand against u ?

well, congratulations, I don't expect and answer really, I just wonder :eek7:

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Havent seen them since insta port left Albion

Yeh, funny how all the 'rvr' guilds have seemingly disappeared since berks/eras went red again

Thadius

Part of the furniture
We took the fight to hib, they had a strop and took back bolg

Stlong roleplaying meights

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
We took the fight to hib, they had a strop and took back bolg

Stlong roleplaying meights

hmm why do i get the strong sense of deja-vu :touch:

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
its great that you think that every mid grp that kills you is us, but there has been no mael grp out tonight, thanks for the flattery though ;d

Hornette

Fledgling Freddie
appologies where they belong.

my appologies as I'm new to RvR I do not know the players names, and my grp told me it was mael, and last I saw a Mael video they were complaining about people baf'ing so I thought it wierd if they were not above it themselves..

my appologies, have been told the guild was named 'baf' and I doubt I will benefit from saying anything to them considering guildname...

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to say no BAF group out, maby it was a random mid group?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Hornette said:
wooooooo!

u managed to slay our rr3 grp while we were already engaged by another middie grp! woot u guys rule!

I wonder why u guys write in ur movies that u had a lot of good fights and one add'ing grp yet u do not hold urself above such behavure? also, how can u justify complaining that there are no decen't groups to fight and then add on rr3 grps to make sure we will never get high enough to stand against u ?

Owned..

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't a mael grp - was merely an alliance grp from their alliance - was i think 1, maybe 2 of mael out though (can't remember names). Fairly ok night all in all i think :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
its great that you think that every mid grp that kills you is us, but there has been no mael grp out tonight, thanks for the flattery though ;d

funny thought i saw elendar, maijsan, barsk & demodar about tonight... ahh yes u not all maelstrom but u run together alot... but then again demodar has been running with u 99% of the time so it never was a "pure" maelstrom group over the last 3 months, smells like ur usual shit to me

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Hornette said:
wooooooo!

Am I missing something or is this just a stupid thread?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
I saw and was debuffed by demodar, twice.Maelstrom full group maybe not. Partial yes.And ta for adding on my solo fights tonight, again, twice <shrug>.

/salute the poor 2 constantir hibs on surs 3, you just kept on trying :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Even if Maelstrom added on you, you added on them before.

That's the first law in DAoC and it never has been failed.

Haha.

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
yer course all the high RR players in the so called RVR "honor" guilds newer adds, newer zergs and newer abuse lol :puke:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
or maybe you'd notice a post valgair did once saying if people added on them they'd add back :confused:

the person who leads the grp is usually the cause of adding.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
or maybe you'd notice a post valgair did once saying if people added on them they'd add back :confused:

thats

the

biggest

bullshit

ever.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:

the person who leads the grp is usually the cause of adding.

ahh so valgair is moses with the ten commandments, how fitting

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Jupiter said:
ahh so valgair is moses with the ten commandments, how fitting
no, valgair is the one who usually leads their grp, and wtf does the commandments has to do with adding?

delete

Can't get enough of FH
lol at this whine, there was actually just one maelstrom in the grp at that time.. and it was not valg ;)

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Even if Maelstrom added on you, you added on them before.

That's the first law in DAoC and it never has been failed.

Haha.

Yeah we can even call it "Bubble's Law of Adding" how could it be stated though you know like in physics?

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
delete said:
lol at this whine, there was actually just one maelstrom in the grp at that time.. and it was not valg ;)

ah noooooo not the pink Dwarf of DOOOM!

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
I wont deny anything, ate mint icecream and watched K1 from eurosport. :m00:

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hornette said:
wooooooo!

Well that is nice to hear, that Maelstrom or who ever from Mid are doing their job well :sex:

How many times do you think that we from mid have been wiped by some high rr ranking hibs ??? A LOT.

I clap for adding and i clap for Zerk, this is warfare at its best, if you want to attack the rule is 3:1

Forget 1 on 1'nes here and go back to Counterstike or whatever. You cannot expect ppl to stay away from a fight. I have never seen that by anyone from any realm, and if they kept away, they would be "STUPID" letting comrades die on the battlefield.

Let us hope game changes so hibs will be the new RvR Npc's for us, like we have been for the past 6 months to them.

Vonwar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom