Congratulations Dutchies. It's a ... Princess

D

DeSlisser

Congratulations to all the dutchies out in the wicked rl world. We have a new Princess.

To quote Alexander: "Een wolk van een baby". :clap:

Hope the fat bastid neffer gets the throne.. women monarch 4tehwin !!

/sarcastic

L

lakih

"Een wolk van een baby"
The people won a baby?!

Sorry, my dutch is alittle nonexcistent, could someone translate the funneh? :)

D

DeSlisser

Orginally posted by DeSlisser
Een wolk van een baby

Originally posted by lakih
The people won a baby?!

Sorry, my dutch is alittle nonexcistent, could someone translate the funneh? :)

Wolk = Cloud

In the context of the senctance it is "a bouncing/healthy baby".

It's a silly dutch old saying.. he could have just said "T'is een blakend gezonde baby" ;)

O

old.Tohtori

Whoa! Like...dude...it's like a new baby! Like, excellent. I've never heard of, like, babies being born and...oh wow.

*translation follows*

Great. Rich ones got a beenbag. Wee. Now -that- is news.

D

DeSlisser

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Whoa! Like...dude...it's like a new baby! Like, excellent. I've never heard of, like, babies being born and...oh wow.

*translation follows*

Great. Rich ones got a beenbag. Wee. Now -that- is news.

Filty republican!! Jealous of not have a royal house huh :rolleyes:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by DeSlisser
Filty republican!! Jealous of not have a royal house huh :rolleyes:

No rebublican, no nothing.

I don't care what the hell your reign of power is based on, be it a royal family or a f*cking ball drawn from a hat(same thing really).

I'm irked by the fact that there's about 100k babies born every day but..when..a...royal...baby...comes..along. Oh my! Just look at the second coming of jesus!

C

Coim-

I don't care what the hell your reign of power is based on, be it a royal family or a f*cking ball drawn from a hat(same thing really).

I'm irked by the fact that there's about 100k babies born every day but..when..a...royal...baby...comes..along. Oh my! Just look at the second coming of jesus!
I totally agree. Totally.

O

old.Dillinja

First thing I've agreed with Tohtori on for a long time. :D

Nothing seperates us from the 'royals' except the fact that we have to work for anything in our lives and they get it given to them.

C

Cavex ElSaviour

And they get more whines a year then flesh ever had in his total daoc career

C

Cush

It was the second jeasus that was born?

Are we all going to paradise now?

D

DeSlisser

QQ

What an anger, maybe this will soften your irking as you put it. 100 K babies in Dutchie-land is something that wont happen. So of the 10-100 babies born on that day over here, one of them has had more media attention then your average baby. Wow.. indeed that would make me irk aswell.

Now remove youself out of my thread and let the people rejoice. Jesus is coming and.... it's a dutch girl!

Long live democracy dutch style. The Poldermodel will conquer the world!

O

old.Tohtori

Next your gonna tell me i have "issues", or some other psychobullshit like that.

I said the same thing when the swedish chick, whatshername, politician...got stabbed. A whole heep of people get shot, beaten, stabbed, electrocuted, buttraped every day, but when it happens to a politician, it's a worldwide tragedy.

And what the hell is that QQ thing anyway? Damn aol hippies...

Now, remove your head from the royal ass and get the point.

C

Cyradix

I agree with Mr Seel on this one but the reply just made me laugh :D

---> . <---- this one?

L

lakih

You got some issues Tohto, i think you need some counseling, to help your ass from bouncing off the wall when you get down some. :D

A

amazingsteve

rwoar, dutch girls > all and royal dutch girl >>>> all :D

D

Driwen

Yes, that's about as tight as a royal ass is. Now. Head out, i know it's a "stretch" but i bet you can do it.

this new humbug act (if it is one) isnt a really enjoyable one, tohtori. Hope when xmas is over, your period is over too...

J

Jonaldo

Next your gonna tell me i have "issues", or some other psychobullshit like that.
You do have issues, nothing to do with this thread in particular but you do have some issues you need sorting.

D

DeSlisser

Oh and they haven't revealed her name yet to the media.. exciting isnt it.

and and she is 52 cm and 3310 gram.

Ain't that cute.

And here is a link to the little "wolk"

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Driwen
this new humbug act (if it is one) isnt a really enjoyable one, tohtori. Hope when xmas is over, your period is over too...

F'ck if i care if you like it or not. I said i hate the damn presshype that all the damn "celebs" get, entitled to an opinion? I think i am.

Hope when xmas is over, you'll be too. (eye for an eye)

D

DeSlisser

Hope when xmas is over, you'll be too. (eye for an eye)

Don't cave in now Tohtori.. you almost impressed me with your on topic replies

C

Coren

She's ugly and her name is already known because of some leak in the royal house website. :p

L

lakih

Originally posted by Coren
She's ugly and her name already leaked to the media. Catharina Amalia... :S

all babies are ugly... you have to wait some 20 odd years...

D

DeSlisser

Ah feck Coren.. that's a bummer. Was hoping i could be home when they announced :/

C

Coren

Nerf people quoting faster than I can edit posts.

O

old.Tohtori

Don't cave in now Tohtori.. you almost impressed me with your on topic replies

Try quoting the whole thing before saying it's not on-topic.

You almost did impress me with your obsession for babies...hahum...bet that's illegal though.

C

Coren

Ah feck Coren.. that's a bummer. Was hoping i could be home when they announced :/

It's just a name. :p

L

lakih

You got pictars of the rest of the happy dutch royal family too? lets all dance in joy over the new baby!

:bazbeer:

Users who are viewing this thread