Concerts!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
might ebay some tickets for bright eyes at the royal albert hall. not been to a big gig in ages.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
turns out I'm off to see the levellers tonight, didn't see that one coming lol only know one of their songs!

Ahahahah ok so true story, I did some last minute shopping one birthday for my sister and bought her a bunch of random CDs ( I was like 12 or something ) and one of them was a levellers CD .

On topic, I went to see reel big fish a week or two ago, they were pretty good including a metal version of suburban rhythm.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Saw KT Tunstall on Friday night and off to see Elbow at the end of the month

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What did ya think of Efterklang?

Was really surprised, as the first time I saw them they had a huge ass orchestra on stage... this time a small indie gig, but seriously awesome! Leadsinger dropped down into the crowd to have a danceoff with us

They're amazing. They were on a fairly small stage so it was just seven of them, and one of them did that with us, although it wasn't the main singer, it was the other moustache (better moustache too) guy.

sayward

Resident Freddy
Went to see Evanescence last week. The drummer is amazing. Will Hunt?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Fuck I forgot about this thread. Erm yeah, seen a lot this year. Next up is DJ Shadow on 9th December.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Saw Robert Glasper last week, hoping to see George Clinton next week but it'll be a good £100 for the night so I'm not sure. Got some soulwax tickets although they're shit so I won't go, also got some Roots Manuva tickets for the new year <3

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Been to a few gigs recently: Gorgoroth + Vader, Wolves in the Throne Room, Iced Earth, Amon Amarth + As I lay Dying + Septic Flesh. Was gonna go to Turisas + ChthoniC but I forgot to buy tickets :( Don't really have any plans until the start of next year now. Probably gonna go see Origin and Hate Eternal.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Went to see Zappa Does Zappa on Friday, was pretty sweet. Dweezil Zappa playing his fathers music with a band, awesome.

Going to see Every Time I Die in Leeds next month, and The Chariot + Norma Jean in Glasgow in February :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Saw Robert Glasper last week, hoping to see George Clinton next week but it'll be a good £100 for the night so I'm not sure. Got some soulwax tickets although they're shit so I won't go, also got some Roots Manuva tickets for the new year <3

what day is soulwaxmus? I may buy them off you if I have the money

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Off to see Alter Bridge on saturday then down to Birmingham to see Motley Crue/Def Leppard/Steel Panther, cant wait :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Saw Amon Tobin at the HMV Forum in London last night, was an awesome show

sayward

Resident Freddy
From what I remember she dumped the first lot and this album only has Terry Balsamo from the last album. Will Hunt is drumming on the new album but not the previous one and yet I saw him when they last toured a couple of years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom