WTF? Computer Issues........... still.

Nate

FH is my second home
Take out a few of its plugs as well to show it you mean business.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if its fucked, and still under the warranty , send it back tell them to fuck off

how long you had it ? distance selling regs etc

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Buy it some shoes, but don't let it have them. Fucking mind games on that bitch!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Pls, for your sanity, please dudes, don't use Scan...

I gave them my phone number like 2354672457364 times so that they'd contact me when the box arrives for the PC, lo and behold, they text'd the person that bought it originally. AETJQARYJQA$^U"!Q$%^UYQETHYWQ%£$YQertahadghsdfgawerdgtwq4etuy34e5

Gwadien

Maybe you should just stop being a nap :p

It's taken me like 2 weeks to get this sorted, they started with just fobbing me off, then just such woefully poor communication, if they come out with anything else, im just gonna go on their forum and have a spiel, they respond to them pretty damn fucking quickly.

I used Scan, because A. They were cheaper, and B. The first person i spoke to was a guy called Lee, and he was a cool guy, he explained everything to me, like yep, we can do that, nope we can't do that etc etc, then when I actually went to buy the PC, everything went down from there, it was terrible.

Himse

FH is my second home
It's taken me like 2 weeks to get this sorted, they started with just fobbing me off, then just such woefully poor communication, if they come out with anything else, im just gonna go on their forum and have a spiel, they respond to them pretty damn fucking quickly.

I used Scan, because A. They were cheaper, and B. The first person i spoke to was a guy called Lee, and he was a cool guy, he explained everything to me, like yep, we can do that, nope we can't do that etc etc, then when I actually went to buy the PC, everything went down from there, it was terrible.

I am Lee, maybe i'm just fucking with you :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe, @Gwadien, it's down to the fact that you bought the PC through your dad, who bought it through another company, and that when you wanted to return your PC which is clearly broken you've taken two bloody weeks to just pick up the phone and call them.

Maybe?

I use scan. Find 'em OK.

Himse

FH is my second home
Twice in a year i've agreed with @Scouse, no wonder that plane cannot be found, we've created a hole in the fabric of time!

Gwadien

Maybe, @Gwadien, it's down to the fact that you bought the PC through your dad, who bought it through another company, and that when you wanted to return your PC which is clearly broken you've taken two bloody weeks to just pick up the phone and call them.

Maybe?

I use scan. Find 'em OK.
Nope, I've been talking to them for two weeks and I've had to rinse repeat information over and over again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nope, I've been talking to them for two weeks and I've had to rinse repeat information over and over again.

By email m8. By email.

Conversation should be "PC's fucked. Send me an RMA number and come pick it up, whilst dropping off my new one".

Gwadien

Received an email last night, psu at fault aparrently...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tell them to stick it up their arse and give you your money back, then go to ebuyer.

Gwadien

thing under warranty in "not costing you anything" shocker Oo
Twas responding to Raven really, no put telling them to stick it if they've actually repaired it

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Stop being so bloody passive and nice. And use Overclockers next time. :)

Gwadien

Stop being so bloody passive and nice. And use Overclockers next time. :)

In all honesty it's a test to see how they'd reach to me being passive and nice, and I'm not impressed, go onto their forums, it's brilliant, people who are like 'oh could you please help' don't get responded to.

People who post 'fuck you scan you're all shit and you should all die, I'm gonna tell everyone not to use you' get responded to instantly.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
People who post 'fuck you scan you're all shit and you should all die, I'm gonna tell everyone not to use you' get responded to instantly.

Where a phone call being polite but telling them the same thing would get the job done quickly and easily. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom