complete shambles

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
its a sad state when youl tell the victim to rot.

gohan

FH is my second home
its a sad state when youl tell the victim to rot.

id say the daughter is the victim tbfh

their are so many things the mum could have doen but we live in a silver spoon world where noone take any accountability and expect every1 else to do things for them.

lets remeber SHE WASN'T MURDERED

she had choices, she took the easiest way out and took her daughter with her

so SHE IS A MURDERER........

victim? not really. fuck her

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
erm Gohan you should take the woman's state of mind into consideration after five years of constant harassment.

technically you are perhaps correct, however regarding the woman having to posthumously take your shite for it? I don't know about that tbh :/

tris-

erm Gohan you should take the woman's state of mind into consideration after five years of constant harassment.

it was 10 years.

gohan

FH is my second home

technically you are perhaps correct, however regarding the woman having to posthumously take your shite for it? I don't know about that tbh :/

why was she being harrassed for 5 years? surely after a few months she'd pull her finger out and sort out some other accomadation.

don't get me wrong more than anything i hate chavs and i think we should have measures in place to stop them breeding.

but feeling sorry for some1 thats choose to kill herself and her daughter jsut doesnt sit with me

Marc

FH is my second home
why was she being harrassed for 5 years? surely after a few months she'd pull her finger out and sort out some other accomadation.

don't get me wrong more than anything i hate chavs and i think we should have measures in place to stop them breeding.

but feeling sorry for some1 thats choose to kill herself and her daughter jsut doesnt sit with me

OK, you are on the bones of your arse. You have no money and have 2 children to feed. The council wont move you. What are you supposed to do? Live on the street?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
it was 10 years.

sorry, my mistake :/

it may surprise you, but some people are in pretty dire straights comparatively speaking. I once spoke to a single mum who was absolutely devastated that her cooker had broken. That equated to 10 months saving to get a new one, and also 10 months of having no hot food and no extra fun at all because all the money went to the cooker.

by saying this, I mean to say that sometimes people are in situations where there's more than meets the eye, and sometimes there is just nothing to be had. For example, I myself have no chance in hell of getting a council house here in NL. Not because I am in any kind of bad situation, but because it's been less than five years since I last moved, and there for I have no chance to win any housing lottery stuff.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gohan, try visiting the real world once in a while.

gohan

FH is my second home
this is the real world.

what happened 400-500 years ago, was no council housing then and oh look the human race is still here, people have grown soft and depend on a goverment that all they do is bitch about and the majority that depend on them don't contribute

my parents have FA money, never owned thier houses ect (well jsut my mum now) i moved out at 18 with no monitary help whatsoever and im still here, not in a council house i might add! (only cos they won't give me one i don't mean that in a superiority way)

and when i say no money help i litrally mean none

i havent borrowed so much as £10 of family since moving out, and i didnt do 6th form or uni and i don't have a great job, yet im in my own place surrounded by nice expensive things with enought saving to just go away on a whim if i wanted and am owed about 1k from brother/sister who I have helped out

so how can you expect me to feel sorry for some 1 cos thier lazy? (not particuly refering to this women as she had to look after her daughter ect just a genral thing on most unemployed leaches)

if i can come from a background with no money and work my way up with no extraordinary qualifications to a position where im not jsut comfatable but can also help out other people with money then i jsut can't find it in me to feel sorry for those that can't be arsed and jsut expect things handed to them

we'll jsut have to agree to disagree but the whole country has become silverspoon softas shit lazy fucks!!!!

/rant off

Marc

FH is my second home
Again, tell me how you would move if you were the woman in question.

tris-

/rant off

were you also looking after 2 kids, one of which was disabled. and were you being constantly terrorised by your neighbours? therfore ha ving to shell out money to repair your property etc?

gohan

FH is my second home
were you also looking after 2 kids, one of which was disabled. and were you being constantly terrorised by your neighbours? therfore ha ving to shell out money to repair your property etc?

her choice to have kids don't have children if u can't afford to support them SIMPLEZ i have no sympathy for people that are like "but i have kids to support" and want special attention because of it, its the same at work people with kids get fuckign preferential holiday so i never get to ahve x-mas or easter off

total bollox

fuck every1

every1 in the world is a **** other than me FACT!!!!!!

tris-

im starting to think youre ignoring the points on purpose :)

Marc

FH is my second home
But you keep avoiding the question. You say its so easy to move out etc, but we would all like to know how you would do it if you were in the womans shoes.

gohan

FH is my second home
But you keep avoiding the question. You say its so easy to move out etc, but we would all like to know how you would do it if you were in the womans shoes.

i wouldnt put on them shoes to begin with

but for a start the council have a duty to fix any problem with the hosue so she wouldnt have to pay to repair any damage so thats horseshit. and she could always migrate to a different town, maybe have to stay in a hostle for a few months until the new local council re-houses her, not ideal but preferable to death surely??

thier are so many options but people are blinded by "i asked the council, they said no guess thats it then"

fuckign stupid mentality from a fucking stupid country that im getting more and more ashamed to live in, we may aswell be american people are starting to hate us that much

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are fucking shit stain on society gohan, worse than the chavs that bullied that woman and her kids IMO. You are ignoring their crimes and vilifying the woman who was a victim of inaction by the council and the police. Honestly, take some time and think about what you are saying, you are being superior in assuming that there is always a way out just because you have found one. I hope some day you are in a no win situation so you can see what it feels like.

gohan

FH is my second home
You are fucking shit stain on society gohan, worse than the chavs that bullied that woman and her kids IMO. You are ignoring their crimes and vilifying the woman who was a victim of inaction by the council and the police. Honestly, take some time and think about what you are saying, you are being superior in assuming that there is always a way out just because you have found one. I hope some day you are in a no win situation so you can see what it feels like.

vilifiying a murderer? yes i am and what of it you jumped up fucking piece of shit

the only victim is her daughter who suffered through both the council and her mothers inaction then was murdered

lets not sugar coat it

MURDERED

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd say something about murder, but you aren't worth getting banned over. Have a nice life ****.

Marc

FH is my second home
vilifiying a murderer? yes i am and what of it you jumped up fucking piece of shit

the only victim is her daughter who suffered through both the council and her mothers inaction then was murdered

lets not sugar coat it

MURDERED

You are probably the only person in the whole country who doesnt feel any pity for the mother. Therefore id say you are the jumped up little shit

gohan

FH is my second home
I'd say something about murder, but you aren't worth getting banned over. Have a nice like ****.

loz omgz chets going to murder me irl cos i disagree with him on a forum OH THE DRAMA

get over yourself

tris-

the fact that you say nothing against the people who terrorised her is probably more sad than speaking badly of her.

it demonstrates something i was trying to show in the first post.

gohan

FH is my second home
You are probably the only person in the whole country who doesnt feel any pity for the mother. Therefore id say you are the jumped up little shit

no im not saying anyone should ahve to go through that sort of abuse or torment, only that she didn't help herself and then not only killed herself but also her daughter! i remeber somthign simular in the paper a while back where a dad got really depressed and jumped of a balcony to kill himself with his 2yr old son and baby daughter

did any1 feel pity for him? did they fuck they all said what a malicious **** he is for destroying his childrens lifes

gohan

FH is my second home
the fact that you say nothing against the people who terrorised her is probably more sad than speaking badly of her.

it demonstrates something i was trying to show in the first post.

actaully i said she should ahve taken soem of the chavs with her and they shoudl be stopped from breedign so if your gonna put words in my mouth at least use my own

tris-

up untill that post youve just made, where did you say that?

gohan

FH is my second home
erm..... u don't burn urself to death cos u live near *****

u move house

gotta say were probly better off without people like that anyway, shame she didnt take some chavs with her

page 1 and page 3

tris-

i see.

even so, it seems youre more against the victims than the proper criminals here.

gohan

FH is my second home
i see.

even so, it seems youre more against the victims than the proper criminals here.

no thats jsut the way the conversation went, i made a statement, i was challeneged on it, i backed it up!

nobody objected to any of my comments about chavs so i didnt need to re-word or back them up

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
/agree with Gohan

Everyone jumps on the flaming bandwagon.. What Gohan said is that no one should take that kind of abuse, but actually setting yourself and your child on fire is just not the way out

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
The child was disabled - was probably doing the girl a favour by killing her, instead of being trapped in the social services system, and not giving her the attention her disability requires. Though I am not one to judge whether or not her actions were morally correct - I'm sure the mother thought it was best at the time, while under deep emotional strain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom