complete shambles

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
you may have seen in the news latley about a woman who burned her self and child to death due to anti social neighbours. the kid was disabled and they were being terrorised for it. there is another lady doing the rounds too who is being terrorised for the same thing.

apparently not so long ago, one woman jumped in the car to drive to the police because they wouldnt come out. she got mobbed in the street and ran one of the criminals over by mistake, and then she got prosecuted.

the same thing happened to us. someone was vandalising our garage so my dad went out and told them to dissapear. when he was walking away one of them ran up and smashed him in the back of the head. i witnessed the whole thing, knew who the guy was (he went to my school) but the police wouldnt go ahead with charges. yet we were left with bills to repair the property.

the police dont help the victims at all. youre told to keep diaries or video record incidents. why the fuck dont the police arrest some people like theyre supposed to and slap a fine on the *****?

gohan

FH is my second home
erm..... u don't burn urself to death cos u live near *****

u move house

gotta say were probly better off without people like that anyway, shame she didnt take some chavs with her

Ezteq

Queen of OT
and yet they are making a task force for someone who is sending hate email to various institutions; was on the news yesterday some jerk sending out vicious emails gets headlines and actual physical attacks get ignored.

It is wrong; there is no excuse it is just plain wrong.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
why the fuck dont the police arrest some people like theyre supposed to and slap a fine on the *****?

Because it's innocent until proven guilty and you can arrest someone for "looking dodgy".

Jeros

Part of the furniture

u move house

If you live in a council area there is a good chance you wont be able to, my mate is a single mum and she has been trying for years.

tris-

Because it's innocent until proven guilty and you can arrest someone for "looking dodgy".

there is plenty of evidence in these cases.
and yes, you can arrest someone on suspision of something.

its not a case of just living next to people. its a matter of 24/7 terrorising in your own home. and how simple do you think it is to move? you need at least 10,000£ deposit to buy a house. if you want to rent somewhere you need 2.5 months rent at a minimum plus other fees. maybe youre that rich but not everyone has that kind of money hanging around the back pocket.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
there is plenty of evidence in these cases.
and yes, you can arrest someone on suspision of something.

Suspicion of something, not because they look suspicious.

Bet if you had your way, every one with low riding pants and a sideways cap would be arrested for suspicion?

If there's evidence and a reported crime, the police will take people in. There isn't evidence simply by saying "there is evidence!"

its not a case of just living next to people. its a matter of 24/7 terrorising in your own home. and how simple do you think it is to move? you need at least 10,000£ deposit to buy a house. if you want to rent somewhere you need 2.5 months rent at a minimum plus other fees. maybe youre that rich but not everyone has that kind of money hanging around the back pocket.

If you own a house somewhere, sell it or get a loan with it.
If you're renting, you get your deposit when you move, right?

You can always move, may be financially f*cked for a while, but you can always move. And if you're in a situation where the choices are "live poor and move" or "burn to death", well...

tris-

Suspicion of something, not because they look suspicious.

Bet if you had your way, every one with low riding pants and a sideways cap would be arrested for suspicion?

If there's evidence and a reported crime, the police will take people in. There isn't evidence simply by saying "there is evidence!"

you seem to be missing several points, or conjuring your own points from no where.

the first sentance is incorrect.
the second sentance is complete shite. it probably says more about your own sterotypical views on others than anything else.
the third sentance does not relate to these cases as described in the first post. as i said, there was physical evidence and the police did nothing.

If you own a house somewhere, sell it or get a loan with it.
If you're renting, you get your deposit when you move, right?

you seem to be under the impression that all these things are very simple to process and even easier to get. this isnt the case in england.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the first sentance is incorrect.
the second sentance is complete shite. it probably says more about your own sterotypical views on others than anything else.
the third sentance does not relate to these cases as described in the first post. as i said, there was physical evidence and the police did nothing.

First sentence isn't incorrect, you can't arrest on looks alone.

Second sentence isn't shite either, i asked you a question.

Third sentence, point stands; if the police see evidence enough, they act. Do you know the evidence? Are you a forensics expert? Did you study the case?

Or did you read it in the paper?

you seem to be under the impression that all these things are very simple to process and even easier to get. this isnt the case in england.

Bullcrap, "it's not as easy" when thousands if not millions of people do it, is just an excuse.

tris-

looking suspicious isnt necessarily to do with how youre dressed. you could be hanging around a school gate or down behind some houses. you still look suspicious regardless of what your clothing is.

and no, why would i want to arrest people based on thweir clothing? where did i even suggest that?

and yes i did see the evidence. the fact that the woman recorded it on a video camera and then it has been broadcasted on national tv means i do not need to be a forensic expert or study the case. but if you care that much, i did study forensic science for 1.5 years during my degree. not sure how it would help anyway though, being a forensic expert.

as i said in the first place, the police didnt act on evidence which is obviously half the point in my first post is it not?

Bullcrap, "it's not as easy" when thousands if not millions of people do it, is just an excuse.

as i say. maybe where it is you live, you can do things like instantly without any problems. you dont live in england though so your theory there doesnt really apply.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Read
Think
Go away for 5 minutes
Read again
Think, does you point have anything to do with the thread at all?
Read again
Please Toh for the love of god at least try.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

u move house

gotta say were probly better off without people like that anyway, shame she didnt take some chavs with her

Read into the story before making totally idiotic comments on it? She was getting no help at all.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I would find out who own's the house and complain to them if it is a private company leasing to the DSS ect they will kick trouble makers out as it effects their value hence profit. Saw it on a show about a family of Chavs getting the boot.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
1: looking suspicious isnt necessarily to do with how youre dressed. you could be hanging around a school gate or down behind some houses. you still look suspicious regardless of what your clothing is.

2: and no, why would i want to arrest people based on thweir clothing? where did i even suggest that?

3: and yes i did see the evidence. the fact that the woman recorded it on a video camera and then it has been broadcasted on national tv means i do not need to be a forensic expert or study the case. but if you care that much, i did study forensic science for 1.5 years during my degree. not sure how it would help anyway though, being a forensic expert.

4: as i said in the first place, the police didnt act on evidence which is obviously half the point in my first post is it not?

5: as i say. maybe where it is you live, you can do things like instantly without any problems. you dont live in england though so your theory there doesnt really apply.

1: Looking suspicious and acting suspicious are two different things.

2: You didn't say that, i did, based on you saying someone can be arrested for looking a certain way. that is cleared now as you meant acting suspicious.

3: Works on this case then. Has there been a crime reported? If so, did the police study the evidence? If not, you can take the police to court. Police have an obligation to atleast consider a case if it's a reported crime. I doubt this is any different in the UK.

4: The police and prosecution decide which case is worth the time, they simply don't have the manpower or resources to go deep into every case. Dont' blame the police, blame the government and the funding. Then we can return to this issue in 10 years when someone complains about a police state :p

5: Never said it being easy.

Read
Think
Go away for 5 minutes
Read again
Think, does you point have anything to do with the thread at all?
Read again
Please Toh for the love of god at least try.

And your post is relevant to the thread how?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok we all agree that you can't arrest someone for looking suspicious... but that wasn't what tris was suggesting so it is irrelevant.

Well the only proof i saw in the original post, was tris- saying he saw an attack.

Otherwise what i said was quite on the original post.

There was no talk about there being proof of the guys doing anything, except before tris- said it after which i said that in that case there should've been police action.

Marc

FH is my second home
I hope someone petrol bombs the house where that little scumbag lives.

Jesus christ, when I were a lad, you were scared shitless of the local bobby. He wasnt adverse to giving you a crack round the head. Many a time I came home in tears after being slotted by him and then got another off my mum for good measure.

This is an extremely sad story and one can only imagine what she was going through. But it doesnt surprise me one bit that the police failed to do anything about it. Our police force is a shambles.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
its disgusting that this sort of stuff goes on. its human rights bullshit mostly aswell, criminals have the same if not more rights to victims, and due to spending their lives in the police system know the limits and how to work it

the police officers who dealt with, or rather didnt, should all be investigated for negligence.

I hope someone petrol bombs the house where that little scumbag lives.

Jesus christ, when I were a lad, you were scared shitless of the local bobby. He wasnt adverse to giving you a crack round the head. Many a time I came home in tears after being slotted by him and then got another off my mum for good measure.

QFT
chavvy scrotes have no respect for authority

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
heh I recently had the privilege of watching a -think it was- Panorama on "Antisocial Behavior". the problem with moving or having someone move, especially the latter, is that there has to be a place for the people/person to go.

if you're getting evicted because you're a problem causing chav, there is going to be some issues placing you.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Because the Police dont prevent crime they prove it. They arent there to stop something from happening only to catch the person after the act

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
aye a shocking indictment on the state of this country's social services & police. Yet again.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Because the Police dont prevent crime they prove it. They arent there to stop something from happening only to catch the person after the act
Well the Police should prevent a crime if they can, they cant just stand around and wait until someone shoots someone else and then arrest the shooter.

But in a lot of cases they get their hands tied due to the social services etc. And in some cases they are just to lazy to do anything, in cases like this they should have a cop document whats happening so it can lead to a trial, we had something similar happen here in sweden a while back, but that was s gang terrorizing a mentally disabled kid and his family, ended with them attacking the kids house and the father was scared for his children and brought out a shotgun and killed one or two. The police new about the harasment but could not do shit due to the age of the kids.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i agree they should prevent but they are too busy chasing targets and red tape to actually stop crime

tris-

speaking of shambles, has anyone had their post delivered today? or the useless ***** on strike again?

soze

I am a FH squatter
The police can only charge over what they see and can prove. Unless you have video evidence or a cop saw it you do not have enough. When 10 kids smash the window of your car there are 10 people who will say it was already like that vs you.

About 3 years ago me and a friend came across a group of kids beating up a young girl so we stepped in and pulled them off. I got arrested because one of the kids i move hit his head on the bus stop but by the time the police and ambulance (for the girl) got there it turned into i had hit the kid. The cops that showed up took the word of them saying they were just helping the girl over me and my mate. So i got a free lift to the station until CCTV showed the truth. They act on what they are told happened.

tris-

but if you read the thread soze, the victims have video recorded evidence. it showed youths slashing her tyres and all sorts.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Police wouldnt have done fuck all, maybe slap on the greatest of all Labour ideas, the Asbo.

Seriously, throw them in the nick over night, away from their mates and we will see who the real men are. More than likely, they would be babbling for their mummies within 10 minutes.

gohan

FH is my second home
Read into the story before making totally idiotic comments on it? She was getting no help at all.

so what i get no help... help yourself!

the worlds a shit place no1 will sort ur life out for you you ahve to do it yourself, and if ur to lazy or incompetent then maybe ur better off dead

gohan

FH is my second home
also are we forgetting this mum burned her own kid to death? be more fucking selfish please

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom