Comments on CF alliance chat

J

Jayce_DA

The thing I hate the most about /as and always have is the 'stop spamming' message and any message containing 'ffs' 'stfu' etc etc.

The rest are fine, /as is a way for people to reach more then just their own guild in a chat channel, so imo using it to organise raids etc is acceptable (in as much as the raid leader using it and making a chat group, not the rest).

The dings for various things also havent bothered me its just the reply's on /as are not necessary as most here have agreed.

So stop being too hard on the '/as ding 50' and be ALOT harder on the '/as stop spamming' spammers :)

And as various comment have said if you dont like it get out. I would like to add to this....

If you dont like it, try to change it constructively (as Wiz has tried with this post) if you wont or your not agreed with then accept it and shut up or get out.

Have a nice day :)

M

Marwolaeth

Originally posted by Jayce_DA
The thing I hate the most about /as and always have is the 'stop spamming' message and any message containing 'ffs' 'stfu' etc etc.

The rest are fine, /as is a way for people to reach more then just their own guild in a chat channel, so imo using it to organise raids etc is acceptable (in as much as the raid leader using it and making a chat group, not the rest).

The dings for various things also havent bothered me its just the reply's on /as are not necessary as most here have agreed.

So stop being too hard on the '/as ding 50' and be ALOT harder on the '/as stop spamming' spammers :)

And as various comment have said if you dont like it get out. I would like to add to this....

If you dont like it, try to change it constructively (as Wiz has tried with this post) if you wont or your not agreed with then accept it and shut up or get out.

Have a nice day :)

/em APPLAUDS .....Succinctly put (why can't my posts be this short?)

M

Marwolaeth

those of you guys who are saying - go out see some sun blah blah

dont engage in the conversation then

Couldn't agree more Tzee....LMAO @ people who can go out into the sun (i.e. not stuck in work bored out of their minds) choosing to instead go on their computer and moan at everyone else for doing what they quite oviously are doing themselves (i.e. reading through this thread and commenting on it)

D

Demolay

Originally posted by Arnor
<washes hands frantically>

i'd just like to point out that while i was agreeing with xanth's post, it was purely on a technical lvl, not in any way agreeing with the cuntification of gray ;)

LOL i vote more cuntification of G - I'm sure he'll love it lol
good word mate I'm going into the bar now to use it on someone :)

H

healer_mcheal

i know u saying about all the spam and that, but if u dont want the spam, make people say stuff like "Ding LGM blah, grats via pm pls" or something like that, it would work better, then clamp down on the ppl who dont pm, and grats through /as, also, an alliance is NOT FOR ONLY RVR!, its for what ever the leader says its for :p, and what ever the guilds involved agree on :)

Edit : Typo's

Users who are viewing this thread