Photography 'Classic' Shots.

Poag

m00?
Ah might've been, Its from a distant memory i read on wikipedia one day.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I am going from a TV show about it from last year so not 100% either.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Pale Blue Dot
PaleBlueDot3_jpg.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Think you will find it is MY forum, therefore MY rules! :p
It was tongue in cheek, hence the ;) Should've been a :p, my bad, but it's okay, because I'm :) now, not :(, Okay I'll stop :whistle:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It was tongue in cheek, hence the ;) Should've been a :p, my bad, but it's okay, because I'm :) now, not :(, Okay I'll stop :whistle:
No problem. Mistakes can happen. Just remember, this is MY house not yours and we will be fine :p :p :p :p

Gwadien

No problem. Mistakes can happen. Just remember, this is MY house not yours and we will be fine :p :p :p :p
Thought it was a communal thing, I scratch your back, and you clean my bollocks?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Okay, sounds like a date. :love:

Only if you come as your avatar, no, not the blue thing.
No prob, you said tongue in cheek. I will spread mine wide for you so you can get deep. Let me know when.

Gwadien

img_1517-jpg.6721

Look how the primitive beast acts with the monkey, it's amazing.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Deebs is shorter than I thought he'd be, why's he entertaining that man?.... *gets his jacket*

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Something interesting about this photo. The two guys are wearing different hand gloves, one left one right.

This is because they had left their own ones in the US after they were told not to bring them, and another athlete (i think it was a Dutchman) lent them his black gloves, thus the odd hands.

He lost his medal as a result iirc, or was instructed not to return to the Olympics.

Yep Peter Norman, he suggested that Smith and Carlos share gloves as one of them forgot his, hence one having the glove on the wrong hand. But i think he really got in trouble for wearing the badge which was for an anti racism organisation and got a ban for it.

He was Australian and the way he was treated after the Olympics was a disgrace - despite running qualifying times for his events for Munich '72 the Aussies didn't select him (or anyone) and they completely ignored him for the Sydney 2000 games (thankfully the Americans did invite him when they discovered this) - his nephew has made a film all about the events of '68: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salute_(2008_film)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I remember that pic getting suborned in the titles for "Watchmen".
3-8-20094-20-05PM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom