News Clarkson suspended

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's why we need em to be self driving - stops 'em having accidents and blowing up!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Reminds me of that old frankie boyle joke about airports and explosions....

"We don't know if that was terrorists or just Richard Hammond turning up late for checkin."

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Of course it will all go tits up when the entire network is hacked by a 14yr old from Russia using an NSA worm and all the driverless cars start ramming each other at full speed and driving down pavements swerving into pedestrians.

Job

Well, watched it, not bad more original topgear, usual cringy bits, dropped the rubbish bits...improvement mostly.

It features the hammond crash build up...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
More of the same painfully contrived situations (they might as well just have their scripts in front of them when they're doing Conversation Street), more of the same Hammond trying too hard to be funny and I thought (what is basically) Star in a Reasonably Priced Car was the least popular segment on the old Top Gear - I'm surprised they're letting Clarkson interview people seeing as he's not very good at it. Having said all of that it's probably an improvement on the first season but if it wasn't for the breathtaking cinematography (some of the upcoming stuff looks incredible) and James May (who is looking a bit rounder in face), I don't think I'd bother watching it.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
More of the same painfully contrived situations (they might as well just have their scripts in front of them when they're doing Conversation Street), more of the same Hammond trying too hard to be funny and I thought (what is basically) Star in a Reasonably Priced Car was the least popular segment on the old Top Gear - I'm surprised they're letting Clarkson interview people seeing as he's not very good at it. Having said all of that it's probably an improvement on the first season but if it wasn't for the breathtaking cinematography (some of the upcoming stuff looks incredible) and James May (who is looking a bit rounder in face), I don't think I'd bother watching it.
So you loved it then....?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've got a free trial of Amazon Prime.

I've watched some of the Grand Tour.

It's AIDS.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its not as good as top gear but better than top gear.

Job

Its been strangely well recieved across the press.
Maybe everyone needs a mindless break from Brexit

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I liked it. Glad they did awaywith killing off celebs. I dont mind the car track thing. Glad they got rid of the american test driver.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I quite enjoyed it. For me there is space in this world for a Fat Boy Three pissing about in cars alongside a new format informational Top Gear... *shrugs* ...

Job

Episode 2.
Completely original topgear.
Actually amusing in parts, but nothing special, seems to be the sensible episode.

Job

Episode 3
Oh dear..even more sensible...ok boring actually.

Job

Episode 4...
Meh.

Methinks budget has been slashed by 90%

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Episode 4...
Meh.

Methinks budget has been slashed by 90%

I dunno, I think they took the piss out of a legitimate complaint by having a scripted unscripted thing.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I thpught the poke at the standard complaint was good. And i dont think that the shooting of it was cheap in the slightest.

And she could be my finish line when ever she liked.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Episode 4 was awesome, a big massive fuck you to all the tedious bores on the internet who complain about it being too scripted. Mostly by doing a completely scripted unscripted show.

I do like that McLaren 720S as well - obscenely fast in a straight line - as in, faster than a Tesla on t'internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom