Civiliel uber sb banned from DAOC for bugabusing?!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Bet he's a speedhack using radar whoring fat yank kid.

Could be wrong, though.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Vindicator said:
Spot on Brack. You've always seemed to remain pretty impartial and capable of debate even upon reaching high realm rank. Thats unusual, its probably down to still playing an Armsman thou :D. If I still played properly I would have as well regardless of the pwn factor hehe.

it's because he's a "roleplayer" I guess :p

okok, j/k =)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
he wasnt banned for water bug abuse he was banned for speed hacking (unless its already been said i couldnt be arsed to read further up)

what i suspect happens is as follows :)

mythic got told he was water swimming exploiting so they follow him see the exploit so they give him a 7 day suspension.

The blokey goes on a forum and says "omg i got suspended for a bug i didnt know about"

all his friends proceed to spam mythic to death. Mythic go we arnt having any of this lets just see what hes been doing.

Run special program to show all movment errors IE moving when on 50% hp at full health.

"o dear it looks like our sb has been moving at around mach 10"

hello mr sb please accept this ban for cheating.

Mr sb then goes to the forums and goes

"omgzors i r got banned because of bug exploit i donted knowed about"

and everyone goes "omg mythic ban because there game is crapsors"

he cheated mythic stated that those bans were for speed hacking (btw ive seen it on the european servers lots by people so dont say it doesnt exist)

Just accept it he got banned for cheating

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Eggy has a point in this thread.
None of you guys has any idea what really happened. You don't get banned forever for no reason at all, just cause the world aint far, that's crap imo.
People just tend to be really really quick when it comes to throwing mud at Mythic/GOA.

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
From the Herald:

1) NO ONE was banned for the water bug.

2) A bunch of people were banned for speed hacking, and they were caught NOWHERE NEAR the water

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
personally having read all the threads, i think he was cheating.....
but mythic needto reevaluate there process for banning.

anyways one less mid rr10+ shadowblade :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom