Chronic ML Run Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Darthvadar said:
noaim who r u? and before u get your cock holding friends and yourself to reply with the "who are u " bullshit :eek: i dont actually mean this in a bad way im just wondering :eek:

Are you unable to read a signature or?

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Lock this thread becasue its becoming totaly bullshit now, and were getting the "know it alls" out and about who have done it all and seen it all... Or should it be the "wannabes" ? Either way its a game..... get a grip..... maybe a life!!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
might wana lock this thread before it turns into who's got the biggest e-peen

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Darthvadar said:
no aim how about u fuck off ok? you think u are some uber guy but as i recall our last encounter with u? you got pwned :eek: mayb your radar died on u :eek:

Maybe if you didnt post in pidgin English and come across as a complete paltroon people might pay more attention to what your saying?

How the hell can you comment on something when you yourself admit youve only read the first posts. Go away and grow a brain please.....

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
well i have the biggest E-Peen, so don't lock it yet, i'm making popcorn...

-Jerelyn

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:

why ofc, i have the biggest e-peen, regular freddie is so fotm xD

j/k chron :)

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Darthvadar said:
no aim how about u fuck off ok? you think u are some uber guy but as i recall our last encounter with u? you got pwned :eek: mayb your radar died on u :eek:

Another anonymous random with a mouth bigger than the brain. Is it some alien invasion or are todays 10-15 year olds just alot dumber than they used to be? At least you have an original name, even though I doubt you spelled it vadar on purpose.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Chronic, you've ran alot of ML raids, respect to that. Including your last ML10 raid, where you rolled twice with main char... oh, and ofcourse rolling with your BB, after saying buffbots arent allowed to roll.

Banning a whole guild from your raids is just pathetic. Just because you cant play daoc (with a just reason i might add) you have to take it out on Wolverines? Very mature!

Its your right to exclude people from your raids, its our right to laugh at you, your stupidity and your pathetic ego.

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
Actually yes i am saying its fine for every realm to exploit poc bugs i am sick and tired of mythic relying on its own player base for spies to report it.

They know there is an issue but they never fix it so i do not really care anymore exploit away until mythic gets the hint they are being paid if they think we should not use it do not do it.

As for burglar alarms etc well everyone can use it so why dont you "mythic says its wrong" why dont they fix it.

Sorry but i really do not care if they refuse to fix it as far as i am concerned fair game i have never exploited los bugs and know where a few spots are hell if i had a bb i would probably do it to speed the monotony of leveling artifacts, but i never report anyone for using them because quite frankly its not my job to spy on my realmmates i would sooner ask to join them and end the damn leveling faster.

Until they start fixing things we report in my viewpoint will change but if they do not even bother and expect people like you to grass on their own realm well i would rather not bother dealing with someone who grasses more than the actual incident which in rvr is relatively harmless since for a fact.

One said hib alb or mid can also reach that spot 2 if said hib mid or alb is a caster they can cast anyway, no different to abusing run throughs, so sorry i think chronic is right if you want to be a grass go ahead and be one but those who like you and think you did the right thing great thats good news for you, personally i think you should just turn a blind eye to your own realm because its finishing up leveling artifacts which were badly implemented and even as we speak i am sure someone right now is probably at a spot somewhere using it.

Fyi if you want to know there are spots in malmo for this and multiple spots in poc also a spot in vendo, so go search mate go grass up a realm mate today and receive that warm fuzzy feeling that you grassed someone up whos only harm was they are getting to the fun part of the game rvr and speeding up the same chain farming game.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Hellsvip said:
Actually yes i am saying its fine for every realm to exploit poc bugs i am sick and tired of mythic relying on its own player base for spies to report it.

They know there is an issue but they never fix it so i do not really care anymore exploit away until mythic gets the hint they are being paid if they think we should not use it do not do it.

As for burglar alarms etc well everyone can use it so why dont you "mythic says its wrong" why dont they fix it.

Sorry but i really do not care if they refuse to fix it as far as i am concerned fair game i have never exploited los bugs and know where a few spots are hell if i had a bb i would probably do it to speed the monotony of leveling artifacts, but i never report anyone for using them because quite frankly its not my job to spy on my realmmates i would sooner ask to join them and end the damn leveling faster.

Until they start fixing things we report in my viewpoint will change but if they do not even bother and expect people like you to grass on their own realm well i would rather not bother dealing with someone who grasses more than the actual incident which in rvr is relatively harmless since for a fact.

One said hib alb or mid can also reach that spot 2 if said hib mid or alb is a caster they can cast anyway, no different to abusing run throughs, so sorry i think chronic is right if you want to be a grass go ahead and be one but those who like you and think you did the right thing great thats good news for you, personally i think you should just turn a blind eye to your own realm because its finishing up leveling artifacts which were badly implemented and even as we speak i am sure someone right now is probably at a spot somewhere using it.

Fyi if you want to know there are spots in malmo for this and multiple spots in poc also a spot in vendo, so go search mate go grass up a realm mate today and receive that warm fuzzy feeling that you grassed someone up whos only harm was they are getting to the fun part of the game rvr and speeding up the same chain farming game.

Bugabusing = bugabusing

I dont give a rats ass if you get reported, banned or get away with it, but trying to justify is just plain sad.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Glenmorangie said:
Bugabusing = bugabusing
I dont give a rats ass if you get reported, banned or get away with it, but trying to justify is just plain sad.

Then i could name several who posted here for doing cyrek the """bug Abuse way""" who would justify doing that.... LETS BAN ALL REALM MATES ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! :twak: In rl snitches (or how ever its spelled) arent popular, here it seems they are. :twak:
I WANNA BE A GOA RUNNER BOY 2 plz plz plz

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway this is a sad thread im off to bed, Btw Grawen ur my new idol mister l33t.......... GN

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
Then i could name several who posted here for doing cyrek the """bug Abuse way""" who would justify doing that.... LETS BAN ALL REALM MATES ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! :twak: In rl snitches (or how ever its spelled) arent popular, here it seems they are. :twak:
I WANNA BE A GOA RUNNER BOY 2 plz plz plz

Read what I said. I dont care if people get reported, banned or whatever. Just dont try to say its ok because mythic cba fixing it.

But nice try at attempting to understand what i wrote, i bet some people are proud of you...

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
Anyway this is a sad thread im off to bed, Btw Grawen ur my new idol mister l33t.......... GN

You expected it to turn into a happy thread where all got along and drank lemonade?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
You expected it to turn into a happy thread where all got along and drank lemonade?

We couldnt do anything else anyhow since dwellan would call the cops there for drinking when we're not 20 yet!

Darthvadar said:

omg, give flim to ban this guy, he aint even funny like peder with ZERKANDDESTROY :(

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
So glen you think that if its completely wrong it shouldnt be done well i personally think as long as it doesnt affect what counts rvr, i do not give a rats ass, i know that you have bug abused as well since you attended my raids a long time ago on jacinas where we pulled cyrek to guards.

Amazing how time flies, yes pulling him out with a treb was not intended for us to do but it works, good huh.

Care to report us all for doing that or is that ok since it was for a good cause.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
O dear.

Bug abusing = unkillable by mobs
Killing artis cheesey way but still killable by the mob = Not Bug abusing.

I dont think people understand that simple concept.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
O dear.

That's pretty vague, but yeah one is allowed by coc one isnt, it's abusing the game engine anyhow :m00:

PS. Gotta go farm smth with my summon sm

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Darthvadar Why you even bother posting here when you don't know a sh*t of whats happening exept of what ppl post in lame posts.. s

Some might think that its stupid to report realm m8 but well id report it if it were a guildy... and i've never asked chron if i could join.. but when chron is pulling all the way from the bug and to entrence i don't think its fair cause then i cant xp my artis in pov cause he's bug abuseing...

elisera

Fledgling Freddie
You cant say that one set of bugs are ok to exploit but others arent. A cheater is a cheater and I think it is ridiculous of Chronic to even think he could get Wolverines to boot Dwellan from the guild just so they can go on his raids. At the end of all this he is just cutting the number of people who will go on his raids in future and they will take even longer than normal.

If I was in Dwellans situation (from what I know of it) I would have reacted exactly the same. And like Warky I don't think it makes any difference if that person is in the same realm or even guild. Plenty of people here play on two realms, now come clustering will you not report radar users that ruin your RvR fun simply because they play on the same realm as you sometimes? If you wouldnt then you are purely contributing to the downfall of the game.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Lueclin said:
Lol Darthvadar Why you even bother posting here when you don't know a sh*t of whats happening exept of what ppl post in lame posts.. s

Some might think that its stupid to report realm m8 but well id report it if it were a guildy... and i've never asked chron if i could join.. but when chron is pulling all the way from the bug and to entrence i don't think its fair cause then i cant xp my artis in pov cause he's bug abuseing...

So poc is only entrance mobs and first corridor to the right??????????

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Chronic in hindsight you didn`t have to post that the Wolverines guild were all banned.Reason? well obviously as a loyal guild to their member who was banned they would of all withdrawn form your ML rush in protest........ :p

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Chronic:

Think it over. Dwellan dosent seams to have done anything "wrong" as I get it.
Lift the ban, urs is only 3 days....

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
so according to some numptiys in these post cheating it ok if
1,u can get invited and abues the bug as well
2,there a guild or even a realm m8.
3,if it will help out the reaml cos som lame ass cant play properly and have to cheat.

so so wrong you all are,i would of reported who it was taken a screen shot and passed it on.
it dont matter if they not fixed it or the cba to,why use the bug u know it wrong try reading the CoC.

as for banning the whole guild end of the day its your raid and u do what you want.
but tbh u just lost a good few people that might of come along and also some respect,
its like the school yard,i'm going to make some other pay cos u got cheating.

as said befor come clustering would u not report some hib if he could kill u or a mob just cos it might be some one u know.
balls i pay my ££ to play this game and i follow the rule's cos i dont want to be banned,also tbh if i suck so much i had to chaet whats the point in playing.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Glenmorangie said:
Chronic, you've ran alot of ML raids, respect to that. Including your last ML10 raid, where you rolled twice with main char... oh, and ofcourse rolling with your BB, after saying buffbots arent allowed to roll.
get a clue
roll 1: me
roll 2: guy who ld
roll 3: someone who had to leave at the end and i decided they were still allowed a roll

as anyone who has used one knows if you roll 3 times on the same account a lotto sorting utility will always take the highest roll only and mark the name as multiple roll.
I never roll multiple times for myself because i dont need to , if i really want something i will run ml10 repeatedly till i get it

Banning a whole guild from your raids is just pathetic. Just because you cant play daoc (with a just reason i might add) you have to take it out on Wolverines? Very mature!
Its not thats the point...

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Awarkle said:
O dear.

heres a simple concept
ml9 phoenix, hibs can set shrooms and have casters nuke it to death without being hit back
cyrek (fixed rescently) , you can run him to the water and he cant hit you
malice , bad mob pathing you can perma nuke him to hold agro without him being able to hit back (fixed in 1.79?)

just to name a few.

Running through, makes people foil styles should i fraps and report everyone who does it? o wait theres that hypocrisy again. Its ok to use BUGS such as that, or maybe the 20 buff bug. were there any bans? nop.
O maybe the jump casting through keep windows which has existed since the begining of the game and still not fixed, nop no bans for that either.
Funny isnt it
elisera said:
You cant say that one set of bugs are ok to exploit but others arent. A cheater is a cheater and I think it is ridiculous of Chronic to even think he could get Wolverines to boot Dwellan from the guild just so they can go on his raids. At the end of all this he is just cutting the number of people who will go on his raids in future and they will take even longer than normal.
i didnt i thought id play at being childish too

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
As for banning the guild from my raids, how do you stop 1 person with multiple alts from joining a raid? its impossible they can have 100 alts and i have no feasible way of knowing which is him therefore making a ban useless.
This way 1) he is banned from my raids 2) a gm would have contacted me asking wtf and most likely would have left it at a list of his chars

Hummm, you do understand that banning the guild will acomplish none of your goals. For that all of this persons alts would have to be in wolverines. You (well, tbh, me) have no guarantee of that.

So in effect you're not really banning this person from your raids, since he can join with a char in another guild. And are in reality affecting people who had nothing to do with the incident (the other wolverines)

Having said that, if you run the raid you define the rules, and who gets to be in it. Those are entirely at your discretion. Still pardon me for being dumbstruck at you lashing out at people who had nothing to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom