Chronictank

FH is my second home
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=171430
I know most of you dont troll so made a new post

-=Delayed=-

Character:Chronicstrike
Details of the offence:Texture bug abuse POC
Consequences for the account:3 day sspension

As a result all wolverines are banned from my ML's, only way to lift the ban is to remove Dwellan and all his alts from the guild.

Two can be childish

(yes i abused mythics retarded mob pathing)

Lol :p don like that ppl report for small things like that, but anyway, bit harsh banning all. my two cents, and doesnt help you anything to gwt him out of the guild. Tried to get horner for something after i got banned, but didnt help at all

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Contempt said:
i dont get it? 3day ban and your ML raid is delayed how?
no pre-steps?
means you lose mlxp for 3 and 4 as you usually cap on ml2

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Chronic you seriously Banning Wolverines cause i Reported you for Bug Abuseing? lol you just are sad dude... if you can't take the rules of the game why don't you just go play another game.. imo why Banne all Wolverines instead of just Banneing me? you just gone so low that you fell you have to take it out on other ppl? lol come on...

mazdaline

Fledgling Freddie
chronic why bann wolverines?? i am not aware of what happend and yes i am in wolverines

i dont even care if u used a bug and i told dwellan that too why punish all of the guild wolves is a good guild and bc 1 did something u dont like u punish the rest too?? isnt that a bit overreacting??

i was planning to come to your raid and i still wanna go and i hate to be punished for something someone else did recardless if it was a ok reason or not

hathor

Fledgling Freddie
isnt that a bit over the top to ban all from one guild, ban the person if you want but dont agrea with banning a whole guild because of once actions

my oppinion

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you want to act like a child, feel free

dont you dare tell us how to run our guild tho

if you want to talk to me sensibly , pm me here or ingame, if you want to continue like THIS ^ , feel free to never speak to me

Lindraskada , wolverines GM

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Chrons a top guy im sure once hes calmed down everything will be rosey:)Ofc the naked pics Shivs sent should help........... xx

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
Two can be childish

(yes i abused mythics retarded mob pathing)

The only one I see being a child here is you.

Wolverines will not be dictated to just because you got caught out cheating.

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
you are joking right your baning a guild becaues YOU got caught cheating.
i'm sorry but u just gone well down in respec m8 very small minded imo.

Hellsvip

Fledgling Freddie
If he was cheating perhaps they would fix the cheat.

Well they wont fix it they are lazy why should we not take advantage of people who are too lazy to fix their own damn game we pay for.

The fact you would report someone for using something instead of just reporting the bug and telling them to fix it personally i have yet to use them but if mythic won't fix them then they are personally saying ok feel free to use them we are lazy and do not care.

If he wants to ban the whole guild for ones actions well makes his point clearer does it not? do not be an ass to your own realm if you dislike it do not do it just because mythic can not fix their own mob pathing means you have to become a snake in the grass for them.

Bravo

Mirari

Fledgling Freddie
This is just as stupid as failing a whole class because one person cheated on a test. The difference in this case would be that Dwellan did nothing wrong, and as far as I heard, he even warned you?

Grow up, I fully agree with Mabs and Cadiva on this.

Officer of Wolverines

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
all ill add is this.

if your exping where mobs can not reach you at all it is an exploit and if i see people doing it i may not even warn them ill take a screenshot and post it where gms can see it.

and saying "mythic put it there why not exploit it" is not an excuse its like saying "that building doenst have a burgler alarm lets rob it".

if you think somthing isnt right then chances are it isnt if your unsure send a message to an E&E or ask a gm or right now it including the loc of where the problem was.

If you stood in a position where hibs/albs couldnt reach you would that make it right ? or do you think they might consider reporting you as well.

Lueclin

Fledgling Freddie
So hellsvip little m8 you saying it's ok to use Bugs and take chances away from other realm m8s to lvl artifacts in PoC?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Mirari said:
This is just as stupid as failing a whole class because one person cheated on a test. The difference in this case would be that Dwellan did nothing wrong, and as far as I heard, he even warned you?

Grow up, I fully agree with Mabs and Cadiva on this.

Officer of Wolverines

I can understand 1 reporting a enemy for bug abuse in rvr, but this is just sad sad sad sad sad.

Herjulf

Banned
this cheating you speak of? is that that the pathing is bugged like it is so if u get pwrlvl grp there with SM´s and PULL with a runner?

The mobs will fall behind because of they running around stuff that arent there.

would run pulling be cheating then?

or did i missunderstand?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Just ban em. Your raids, you can do whatever you want with them. If wolverines feels offended they can just run their own ML rush.

It might be bit harsh to do so, but Chronic wants revenge and is doing everything to get what he wants. Choirboys go tell your mommy how evil troll doesnt let you on his raids cause you told the teacher that he was smoking a cigarette behind the corner. :m00:

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
If you stood in a position where hibs/albs couldnt reach you would that make it right ? or do you think they might consider reporting you as well.

And u cant see the difference in this and a relam mate using a bug spot???????

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Bug abusing sux but why anyone would report a realm mate well that seriously sux, remind me to not play around Lueclin, as for banning the whole guild well that sux too, hope you change your mind Chronic Wolvs are a fine guild dont let one muppet ruin it for the rest of em.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i do love the way people think they can, or should be allowed to pick and choose

/short words and hand gestures

CHEATING = CHEATING

no if, no but, no "its a realm mate", no "its harsh"
he was cheating
he is scum

he deserves to be banned

end of story

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Just ban em. Your raids, you can do whatever you want with them. If wolverines feels offended they can just run their own ML rush.

It might be bit harsh to do so, but Chronic wants revenge and is doing everything to get what he wants. Choirboys go tell your mommy how evil troll doesnt let you on his raids cause you told the teacher that he was smoking a cigarette behind the corner. :m00:

HAHA :) :)

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Kalba said:

And which bit did you read where I said I gave a shit about being banned from his raids?

If he wants to abuse a bug and then complain if he gets reported for it after being told if he carried on he was going to get reported, that's his problem.

Ban Wolverines from his ML raids, fine. If I took this game at all seriously I might cry about it but as I don't it will be as much use as him banning me from dyeing my armour green.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Cadiva said:
And which bit did you read where I said I gave a shit about being banned from his raids?

Ban Wolverines from his ML raids, fine. If I took this game at all seriously I might cry about it but as I don't it will be as much use as him banning me from dyeing my armour green.

you're taking quite a lot of heat considering how much you "dont care"

but listen to this dude chronic, they dont care :m00:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Herjulf said:
this cheating you speak of? is that that the pathing is bugged like it is so if u get pwrlvl grp there with SM´s and PULL with a runner?

The mobs will fall behind because of they running around stuff that arent there.

would run pulling be cheating then?

or did i missunderstand?
Nop if you want to go into technicalities the mobs cant hit you because the mob PATHING prohibits it, you can leave the sm 1 foot away from the mobs so they cant hit you.
Same with croc tooth, AT, Malice, Phoenix to name a few who people regularly abuse. To take the piss GAME MASTERS (requil and Zenyth for example on several occasions) say its OK to use mob pathing to your advantage, obviously not.
If i used lag jumps to get onto the steps (like in Alb and Hib poc requires), then that would be different. But i simply walked up to a place that is just out the range of the mobs so i can pbaoe without being hit BECAUSE THE MOB PATHING HOLDS THE MOBS JUST OUT OF RANGE. Bug abuse or abusing pathing you decide, i wont waste my time arguing it as it wont make a difference.
90% bugs and exploits on EU servers go unreported because of GOA's shoot the messenger policy, which is why the latest tweaks used on programs such a speed hacks and radar rarely get reported.

Reporting people rather than bugs i find pathetic,
and just for the record the conversation went along the lines of

Him: Your bug abusing
Me: Nop im using mob pathing
Him: Im gona report you
Me: Go for it

Hardly a warning, more of a statement (we also logged and i spoke to a e&e about it, he confirmed it was a grey area so i stopped using the spot)

As for banning the guild from my raids, how do you stop 1 person with multiple alts from joining a raid? its impossible they can have 100 alts and i have no feasible way of knowing which is him therefore making a ban useless.
This way 1) he is banned from my raids 2) a gm would have contacted me asking wtf and most likely would have left it at a list of his chars
Gungo said:
Bug abusing sux but why anyone would report a realm mate well that seriously sux, remind me to not play around Lueclin, as for banning the whole guild well that sux too, hope you change your mind Chronic Wolvs are a fine guild dont let one muppet ruin it for the rest of em.
I was gona change my mind, cooling off after a night out, but reading the gm comments..

As it stands the whole guild is still banned, noone from wolverines asked for my side of the story. Do i have any pm's enquiring why? no.
Instead your Guild Masters, the ones who are suppose to set the example throw insults me expecting me to calm down, nice game plan.

Kalba said:
but listen to this dude chronic, they dont care :m00:
incidently, neither do i

xverd

Banned
Lueclin said:
Lol Chronic you seriously Banning Wolverines cause i Reported you for Bug Abuseing? lol you just are sad dude... if you can't take the rules of the game why don't you just go play another game.. imo why Banne all Wolverines instead of just Banneing me? you just gone so low that you fell you have to take it out on other ppl? lol come on...
well if its the same as chronicz on hib/exc this dude is a total retard. guess that anwsers your question. he has banned a lot of hibs from his raids. This dude is a total retard and i try to avoid him, if it aint the same player, it still sounds like a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom