Chronic ML Run Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Chronictank said:
As it stands the whole guild is still banned, noone from wolverines asked for my side of the story. Do i have any pm's enquiring why? no.
Instead your Guild Masters, the ones who are suppose to set the example throw insults me expecting me to calm down, nice game plan.

actually, if you bothered to read..

me on page 1 said:
if you want to talk to me sensibly , pm me here or ingame

nice try tho, and frankly, i dont particularly care. especially after the follow-on ive seen ... from a (guild)mate of yours i think it was ?
rapidly losing all patience and any sympathy i may have had for you

at the end of the day
- do what you want
- if you had a serious grievance, this is not the way to raise it
- but you dont, so we dont care
- you seem to think that by running a few MLs you somehow have power over us, and are able to dictate what YOU want OUR guild to do ? im sorry, thats pathetically laughable

no we wont remove him
no we dont care what you say
yes you are a cheating whinging cretin

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Kalba said:
you're taking quite a lot of heat considering how much you "dont care"

but listen to this dude chronic, they dont care :m00:

Well except for the fact I'm not a dude Kalba, you're doing pretty well.

I've responded once to him re his decision against the guild I'm GM of, and I've responded to you re your accusation of my guild crying to the teacher.

As you seem unable to understand how a discussion works whereby people reply to other's comments, I'll say it again - I couldn't give a shit whether or not he lets me or Wolverines on his ML raids.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
No there is a big difference between

using mob paths to exp

and

climbing up the walls of dungeons where mobs cant get too you.

Ive seen it before in vendo caverns lvl 50 shaman goes aoe pulls the whole room and sm whos parked up the wall pbaoes the mobs WHICH cant get to them.

and ive seen the screenshots of people doing the same thing in Passage of conflict. If i saw a member of heresy cheating i would report them the same if i saw any guild member of any guild on any realm cheating.

Just to say "its a realm mate let them off" is no excuse and i dont really understand people saying its alright to cheat and exploit ? if you got killed by someone radaring or speedhacking would you say that was ok ?

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Chronictank said:
As it stands the whole guild is still banned, noone from wolverines asked for my side of the story. Do i have any pm's enquiring why? no.
Instead your Guild Masters, the ones who are suppose to set the example throw insults me expecting me to calm down, nice game plan.

And, to reply once again. If you'd bothered to speak to a Wolverines officer or GM before you made this post you probably wouldn't have had the response you got.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
No there is a big difference between

using mob paths to exp

and

climbing up the walls of dungeons where mobs cant get too you.

Ive seen it before in vendo caverns lvl 50 shaman goes aoe pulls the whole room and sm whos parked up the wall pbaoes the mobs WHICH cant get to them.

and ive seen the screenshots of people doing the same thing in Passage of conflict. If i saw a member of heresy cheating i would report them the same if i saw any guild member of any guild on any realm cheating.

Just to say "its a realm mate let them off" is no excuse and i dont really understand people saying its alright to cheat and exploit ? if you got killed by someone radaring or speedhacking would you say that was ok ?

Thats isent the same is it ? :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
If a mob can not reach you to exact revenge for you murdering them there women folk and little monsterlets IE you are stoon on SPot X,Y that the mobs cant get to you BUT you can still hit them then its an exploit.

Just because of the old

"Mythic not fixed it so it must be a feature" doenst ring true because in the COC/EULA whatever it states that as a customer/player you must report any instances of potential game breaking bugs. Im saying if your stood in a position where mobs can not get to you IT IS AN EXPLOIT. No saying anything else and also adding

But hes your realm buddeh you should support him not get him banned is also bolocks. IF your trying to exp on mobs and somoene pulls the whole room and then proceeds to kill them without risk to themselves would you say thats fair.

In this instance the GM's felt that chronic had exploited and gave him a 3 day suspension, now which is fairer a 3 day slap on the wrist for exploiting a bug or a full blown suspension for exploiting a bug.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Cadiva said:
Well except for the fact I'm not a dude Kalba, you're doing pretty well.

Let me humbly apologise for this, and to avoid further errors let me take a look what you have/dont have between your legs.

Cadiva said:
I've responded once to him re his decision against the guild I'm GM of, and I've responded to you re your accusation of my guild crying to the teacher.

I didnt find the response, but I guess the result was that the boy who the troll teased got his parents to call the school and the trolls parents? :m00:

Cadiva said:
As you seem unable to understand how a discussion works whereby people reply to other's comments, I'll say it again - I couldn't give a shit whether or not he lets me or Wolverines on his ML raids.

You gave a shit enough to respond.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Face it Kalba, Chronic was in the wrong, he got caught cheating (which is proven by the fact that he has now been suspended) and has now thrown his teddies out the pram because someone reported him for abusing a bug (or game code or texture or however you want to call it).

If you think thats the sort of behaviour thats ok then I feel sorry for you as well.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Shagrat said:
Face it Kalba, Chronic was in the wrong, he got caught cheating (which is proven by the fact that he has now been suspended) and has now thrown his teddies out the pram because someone reported him for abusing a bug (or game code or texture or however you want to call it).

If you think thats the sort of behaviour thats ok then I feel sorry for you as well.

Yes he has been found guilty I know, I have understood it pretty well. And yes he has gotten punished and suspended.

Of course I am not tolerating cheating if that is what you are implying, but that chronic can do whatever he wants his raid without the forum carebears being able to do anything about it to him, ie he can revenge and is revenging.

And since you dont care, it should be all the same does he do so or not :m00:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
And being banned from Chronics slowmotionraids is a bad thing because...you have too much time to waste?

duact

Fledgling Freddie
its chronics raid he can ban whoever he want and you can do nothing but cry about it

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
not bothered about being banned from the raid (I play hib/pryd most of the time now anyway) , just think it's pretty sad that people seem to think it's ok to ban everyone from a guild just because one person from that guild reported him

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
And being banned from Chronics slowmotionraids is a bad thing because...you have too much time to waste?

When are ur uber speed mls inc then?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
When are ur uber speed mls inc then?

I prefer to rvr, so would you if you didnt get farmed over and over again.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
I prefer to rvr, so would you if you didnt get farmed over and over again.

Harsh words m8, not so easy to compete with rr 10+ grps radaring with a grp of avarage rr around 4....;) But to rvr u would still need mls wouldnt u, so i guess its nice some care to do em for u, sicne u cba :twak:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
Harsh words m8, not so easy to compete with rr 10+ grps radaring with a grp of avarage rr around 4....;) But to rvr u would still need mls wouldnt u, so i guess its nice some care to do em for u, sicne u cba :twak:

Yeah, when I needed ml´s I joined the announced raids, and then me and a friend ran the ml9-raid together since there was none announced at that time.

Oh, and the rr10+ grps are radaring now? I suppose that is a good excuse, but I am pretty sure I saw your grp die vs GoL several times last night, and I dont think their grp is rr10+. Must be using radar then, or is that exclusive to people above than rr10? :rolleyes:

Anyways, its obvious that Chronic-dude has some issues, if I am not mistaken, someone was banned from he previous ml-rush aswell because he killed some mob that Chronic was gonna kill or something. Is he 15 years old or just acting like it? If he is, I suppose its normal, if he is 20+, he really should act like it.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Yeah, when I needed ml´s I joined the announced raids, and then me and a friend ran the ml9-raid together since there was none announced at that time.

Oh, and the rr10+ grps are radaring now? I suppose that is a good excuse, but I am pretty sure I saw your grp die vs GoL several times last night, and I dont think their grp is rr10+. Must be using radar then, or is that exclusive to people above than rr10? :rolleyes:

I didnt say all grp did but some are to obvious to overlook...... no names mentioned.

But i guess when u needed mls it was good some peps actually cared to do the raids.... So why say chronics raids was/is (alot slower for all if we all thought like u ) slow, didn't u read the raid day of the first of oct?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Danord_durin said:
I didnt say all grp did but some are to obvious to overlook...... no names mentioned.

But i guess when u needed mls it was good some peps actually cared to do the raids.... So why say chronics raids was/is (alot slower for all if we all thought like u ) slow, didn't u read the raid day of the first of oct?

Do I need another reason than the fact that I find them slow?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
noaim said:
I prefer to rvr

Says the guy with ~8 toad chars!

Edit: got roxored by myself, he doesnt have any pve to do :(

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
Says the guy with ~8 toad chars!

Edit: got roxored by myself, he doesnt have any pve to do :(

Pfft I have cabby to equip, but I´ll let moik do most of the work.

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Arguments like this make me sick, and noone likes a snitch, and of the day who really cares, imo dwellen can p!$$ off, I would never think of reporting sumone for bug abuse because I am in fact over the ages of 13, my balls have dropped and I have a life,Get over it its a game!!

Darthvadar

Fledgling Freddie
because im lazy i cba to read beyond the first to posts.

well imo can i get a f*ck yea for chron !

any way what this guy did was tbh just lame and childish lke chron stated. it dosnt effect this guy what so ever what chron was doing i mean i could understand if it was actually effecting him in some way. Dont get me wrong i like some wolverines, but i think chron is demostrating that he to can be a lame and he is well with in his right to be . if i was in chron position and i got suspended after planning some ml grp steps with his guild . so what if he used some bug that should of been fixed agggggges ago to finish off some chars SO HE CAN GET SOME BENEFIT OF DOING A FAVOUR FOR THE REALM.

imo dwellan i dont no u and i certainly dont like what u did. i 100 percent support chron on his decision mayb it might teach u to stop being the green eyed monster. the only thing i can see dwellan is that u was prolly a little upset that chron didnt invite u to exp with him. well any way good luck with raids chron when ever there set :D and wolverines my advice to u www.visionofsages.com/master that should get u started on your own mls :D

kiniki

Loyal Freddie
Oh and as for the RvR ... well yeah were all noobs who have only had the game a week :D Honest.... If anyone has any comments on our RvR performances keep them to yourself becasue we dont care atall, All im saying is that most GG's that are decent have been running for ages while our first run together was just over a week ago... so give it time before you start to point you little "elite" fingers noaim. We will one day be blessed with the skill you obviously have in your big toe!

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Darthvadar said:
it dosnt effect this guy what so ever what chron was doing i mean i could understand if it was actually effecting him in some way.

If you DL radar and use that, it wont affect him, or me, or any of your realmmates most likely 1 fucking bit, so that should be ok to use then right?

Why dont you drop your useless fucking arguments and go to bed since its obviously WAY past your bedtime.

Darthvadar

Fledgling Freddie
noaim who r u? and before u get your cock holding friends and yourself to reply with the "who are u " bullshit :eek: i dont actually mean this in a bad way im just wondering :eek:

Darthvadar

Fledgling Freddie
no aim how about u fuck off ok? you think u are some uber guy but as i recall our last encounter with u? you got pwned :eek: mayb your radar died on u :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom