Fact Christian Rapists

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bring back canon law and give them immunity from prosecution is probably what the Vatican would like to see happen! I don't honestly think the percentage of kiddy fiddlers is probably any higher in catholocism than say the Muslim faith. Although at least in the Middle East Gulf Region they shoot the fuckers when found guilty!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Saw an american stand up, the guy was talking about his convo with some mothers, they drove their kids to school and picked them up when school was done, when he said he let his kid walk to school they where horrified, who can you let your kid walk to school you dont know what predetors are out there, when he simply answers, Well my son goes to an all catholic school, so atleast when he walks to school he should be safer...

Remember when the shit hit the fan a few years back they did a story about a priest school (Seminary?) in the US, where about 70% of the students who had become priests since the 70´s where now under the suspicion of abusing the kids in their churches.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
That last sentiment is also wrong, inability to relieve sexual frustration might cause some damaged individuals to go for rape, but child molesting takes a lot more then an untouched willy.

Aaanyway, there's a lot wrong with some churches, but i wouldn't go as far as remove all of it. Just police and remove rotten apples in accordance to law, like with any other people in the country you happen to be in.

Advocating killing, burning of churches though...not that much better.

How do those numbers correlate with the overall kiddiefiddling going around?

My world just collapsed, I agree 100% with Toht ^^

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
More priestly arrest action

Canon Gordon Rideout, 73, is suspected of sexually assaulting nine young people between 1965 and 1972.

Former parish priest Robert Coles, 70, is suspected of sexually assaulting three young men in West Sussex in the late 1970s and mid-1980s.

Maybe it's something to do with the power they feel in their batshit-crazy elevated position of responsibility?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I did say Christian rapists, not Catholic :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Catholic means Christian, what people think of as catholics are ROMAN catholics.
or the church for the poor and uneducated, only they would fall for a storyline that matches scientology for
completelymadeupasitsgoingalongitivity'

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Apparently they're not content to rape you - they also like to cut your balls off after abusing you.

[Henk Hethuis] was castrated in 1956 after telling police he was being abused by priests ... He was castrated on the instructions of Catholic priests ... and told this would "cure" him of his homosexuality.

Dunno about homosexuality, but it certainly cured him of having any testicles...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Since Priests are the ones who are supposed to be celibate shouldn't they have their balls tied to a door and whipped off? That must be the way forward for the church.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, it would cure their homosexuality wouldn't it? After all - it's mostly boys that they tend to rape.

Job

I forget ,which box of 'corrupt cult' doesn't the roman catholic church tick now?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
No, only the one on the receiving end of male rape is gay. Idiots throughout the world have known this for centuries.

Job

It's OK cos the pope is dismayed.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's....really, really disturbing. Makes me think of what happened to Turing after he was charged with gross indecency since homosexuality was illegal in the UK at that time. At least that was chemical castration and not the old brick and rusty spoon thing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
??! What sort of innapropriate imagery? Have the police taken the memory stick off the priest and are they conducting a proper investigation?

Parents said 16 indecent images of men were displayed. The priest said he had no knowledge of the offending imagery.

So, priest comes in, puts in memory stick, 16 "indecent images" are displayed, priest "bolts" from room with memory stick, priest returns 20 minutes later and asks for children to give money to the church, then priest denies knowledge of what he did 20 minutes earlier?

Job

Got to admire his cool, coming back, but hey he get's them all there anyway with a fucking fairy story that grown adults seem compelled to believe against every scrap of intelligence and reason they should be able to muster just to survive, so denying an event like that is childsplay (no pun intended).
'God autoplays USB media in mysterious ways my flock'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom