Chosen Guild....hosting account thief !!!!!

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
IM hired as the nut kicker ? ...LUSH ...

vantros is in /quit mode though , I would feel too bad kicking him in the flute and respec stones :(

bastu

Fledgling Freddie
acc trade / sells

well if u buy an acount u cant trust nobody not even the admins on forum / irc chans or what so ever.

my advise: go and level 1 your self. know it is very hard work

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
bastu said:
well if u buy an acount u cant trust nobody not even the admins on forum / irc chans or what so ever.

my advise: go and level 1 your self. know it is very hard work

altho, u ebayed bastu no?

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Why do so many other people than the 2 persons involved in the matter give a fuck?

I don't know anything about the person who lost the account, I don't even know the owner of the account that was sold. All I know is that in Chosen I've met a lot of very nice people who are helpful and friendly to the core.

Posting guild name in a thread that concerns only 2 people is wrong, and the thread starter admitted that.

The worst thing about this thread is all the people who post thinking it actually makes a difference what they think about it. The scammer prolly wont post here (if it was scammed, who the hell knows.. maybe Digi is just an attention whore trying to smear someone's name because he offended him.. who knows)

Jaycee, are you in a position to question Mylhia and her involvement in this (if any)? As far as I can see you weren't the buyer, you weren't the seller.. what's your role then? Fighter for justice and truth?

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER:
As far as I can see you have a few options. Maybe you don't care what I say, but I'll list them anyway.

1) Suck it up.
2) Report it and get Mythic or GOA or who the fuck to investigate it
3) Contact the person who sold you the account.
4) Slap yourself because you didn't change the pw.

What was the reason for posting here anyway. If you wanted to alert Chosen that there is a scammer in the guild, a simple PM would do. If you wanted to alert the DAoC community that there was a scammer on the lose, Chosen could've been left out of it, and no stupid replies from everyone else would've been nessecary.

What role do I play? I'm just sick and tired of people offending each others over matters that could be solved in 1000 other ways than going public on the single DAoC forum that has most jerks trying to get attention and slander each others. I honestly couldn't care less about the account being scammed, the buyer or the seller, but I do give a damn about Chosen being dragged in the dust for no reason.

Every action you do effects the people around you... think about that next time you post something.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
yes, lets report a thing not tolerated by goa so they can investigate it.. like the thief reporting to the police that the cash he stole got stolen.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:
yes, lets report a thing not tolerated by goa so they can investigate it.. like the thief reporting to the police that the cash he stole got stolen.

Why do you reply to a post not directed at you?

porky

Fledgling Freddie
wow u guys.......the man got done out of his cash and u say hes no right 2 say wot guild the persons in so u can help or even kick him from guild???
id be just as pissed off if not even more so....
hmmmm put yourself in his shoes and i wonder if u would be saying the same...yes he should have changed details and yes he should have been more careful... but he in no way says anything bad about the guild..i think your just having a dig at the poor bloke when u should be trying 2 help him
.....and 2 the person that has done this 2 him...shame on u m8 imho u r scum

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Why do so many other people than the 2 persons involved in the matter give a fuck?

Maybe, just maybe some people care about what happens around them ?

Nausilus^^ said:
I don't know anything about the person who lost the account, I don't even know the owner of the account that was sold. All I know is that in Chosen I've met a lot of very nice people who are helpful and friendly to the core.

Same here.

Nausilus^^ said:
Posting guild name in a thread that concerns only 2 people is wrong, and the thread starter admitted that.

Exactly.

Nausilus^^ said:
The worst thing about this thread is all the people who post thinking it actually makes a difference what they think about it. The scammer prolly wont post here (if it was scammed, who the hell knows.. maybe Digi is just an attention whore trying to smear someone's name because he offended him.. who knows)

Except for the people on here who know the so-called scammer RL ?

Nausilus^^ said:
Jaycee, are you in a position to question Mylhia and her involvement in this (if any)? As far as I can see you weren't the buyer, you weren't the seller.. what's your role then? Fighter for justice and truth?

I actually give a shit about the people I play this game with. I dont know Digi or Charly, rather I know of these people, in both instances they appear to be good people so in this whole messy thread something is wrong. I know Chosen and many people from Chosen, they are a good guild and dont deserve this kind of bad publicity.

My role ? I know people who know Charly RL, if its not his fault this happened then it would be nice to finally see something happen right on this fucked up forum and not just flames and whines.
I know people who helped build Chosen RL and this, as all disputes like this, should not reflect on the guild.
I dont know Digi but if what hge says is true then he got screwed and I dont like that, I wouldnt like that for anyone.

So, something is deffinately amiss here and it would be nice to see a decent resolution for once not just a bunch of whining wankers saying "not me, tough luck, haha". If you dont give shit then move on.

Nausilus^^ said:
TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER:
As far as I can see you have a few options. Maybe you don't care what I say, but I'll list them anyway.

1) Suck it up.
2) Report it and get Mythic or GOA or who the fuck to investigate it
3) Contact the person who sold you the account.
4) Slap yourself because you didn't change the pw.

Good advice, but afaik you cant change the subs password, no ?

Nausilus^^ said:
What was the reason for posting here anyway. If you wanted to alert Chosen that there is a scammer in the guild, a simple PM would do. If you wanted to alert the DAoC community that there was a scammer on the lose, Chosen could've been left out of it, and no stupid replies from everyone else would've been nessecary.

Why not let people know about a potential scammer ? If no one said anything about Aphole .. Aphace .. Aphinxster .. Aphwhateverthefuckhisnameis stealing GOV then he might have been able to do it again. The point is you warn the community you have chosen to spend time in about activity like this so that the chance of the scammer/thief/whatever doing it again is less. Shame the general population cant deal with it in an adult manner, with a few exceptions ofc.

Nausilus^^ said:
What role do I play? I'm just sick and tired of people offending each others over matters that could be solved in 1000 other ways than going public on the single DAoC forum that has most jerks trying to get attention and slander each others. I honestly couldn't care less about the account being scammed, the buyer or the seller, but I do give a damn about Chosen being dragged in the dust for no reason.

Every action you do effects the people around you... think about that next time you post something.

Using the forum to solve things like this is not a bad thing, if only people didnt respond so negatively.

Any referance to 'you' etc is to the people who repsonded not just to you Nausilus.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously ..its a plastic shite..take a second look m8 ..

oops mt ..

/as WTS FULL BOOK OF TRAITORS
/as mt soz

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:
Because it makes you cry.

hmm ..spose that was a BIT funny ..ok ure back on my christmas card n' hamper list ...

and santa doesnt look like the santa u have in ure avatar :(

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
no but pol pot does.. and he's a bit like santa my teacher told me!½! :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Divinia said:
no but pol pot does.. and he's a bit like santa my teacher told me!½! :)

I smell VERY dangerous ground ..even you should be wary of venturing here :p

anyone see ricky gervais rip the piss out of pol pot ? fucked him over quite royal lol..but he only gets away with it cause he dances and boxes or somethin ..

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
i always thought charly, mylhia and galos were related in RL? must have been informed wrong then!

Dijiin

Fledgling Freddie
Just wasted 10-15 minutes reading this :mad:

Chosen you got nothing to worry about, i think no less of you whatsoever, this is ofc my pesonal opinion.. This is also my personal opinion, but imo your damage control here for chosen wasn't nessesary.. :fluffle:
And like Mylhia said she have obiously spoken with Roofio so things will be sorted out

Just felt like i had to comment on this since i used os much time reading :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom