Chocks away!!!

O

old.Fweddy

Will they still let you in if you put 'yes'?

Good luck mate.

E

Embattle

As if a terrorist is going to say yes.....wonder how well the person who thought up of that questionaire did in their apptitude test :rolleyes:

O

old.ignus

I thought about ticking yes and then scribbling it out and ticking no.

O

old.ignus

the nerves are getting to me now, about 11 hours to go. :puke: and thats really how I feel right now. Im going to be probed mentally and physically.

E

Embattle

I wouldn't worry if I was you, it tends to be what most people end up doing wrong and making it worse.

O

old.ignus

cheers lads, I'd better get some sleep, I have to be in Lincoln before 10am tommorrow.

C

Cdr

hehe thats where I gotta go :D

Wont be there 2morrow tho, although I could be................... cheering you on :)

Tis only an hours drive for me

O

old.ignus

Now that would be freaky, actually meeting one of the barrysworld weirdos (apart from Stazbumpa) in the flesh.

Yeah its about an hours drive for me, I live in........erm............skegness

C

Ch3tan

Wij you could snag yourself a flyboy, you'd be the envy of all the other girls at the ball.

Congrats ignus.

W

Wij

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Wij you could snag yourself a flyboy, you'd be the envy of all the other girls at the ball.

Me love you long time flyboy. Sucky sucky five dollar !

C

Ch3tan

Still charging the 1970's rate I see. I don't see how a girl can work in this town with you taking all the business :/

W

Wij

I'm like Microsoft. I give away freebies to put you all out of business.

And I suck.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*shame*

W

Will

If you use any bits of me, I need to be credited in any future work involving those bits of me. Or you can talk to my lawyer.

W

Wij

*sacrifice lawyer*

Oooh - I've grown horns !

3 of them :D

W

Will

Yeah, but now you've killed my LA Law style lawyer, Amanda Donahoe, who are you hoping to use that third horn on?

W

Wij

*sacrifice Will to Rodney Bewes*

Oooh - a double dildo !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom