Chocks away!!!

O

old.ignus

Well a week today and I take an apptitude test that determines what trade I am able to take in the Royal Air Force, within a month or two providing everything goes to plan I should be off to serve my queen and country whilest seeing the world. Wish me luck

C

Cdr

Well, good luck :)

I can tell you from experience you'll have the time of your life (apart from the testing, the essays, the long long walks etc). My brother joined a few years back, and has had the time of his life.

You applied for officer? What area are looking / wanting to get?

I'll be doing the same thing, although I'll be working for 6 months before I apply so I can get some money, so I can buy a car, makes it much easier travelling back from Cranwell each weekend.

O

old.ignus

Not sure if I'm smart enough to be an officer, my grades are certainly lacking because of the shit school I went to, but I'll certainly pursue a commission one day.

X

Xtro

Been there, done that.

Good luck, its not for all.

/edit: btw you can go in as officer up until you are 28, why not try rather than go in as a grunt? fs if even I passed, you should.

T

Testin da Cable

well, if Xtro can swing it then you should dwadle it ignus :)

good luck mate, remember that bombs don't fall in straight lines and all should be fine :D

E

ECA

How come Xtro won't swing me a job :(

HONEST I AM KICK ASS LIKE VASH AND STUFF :(

D

dysfunction

Meet interesting people and then shoot at them them

;)

M

moomin

If you have a degree under your belt definately go for officer

X

Xtro

Originally posted by ECA
How come Xtro won't swing me a job :(

HONEST I AM KICK ASS LIKE VASH AND STUFF :(

Because you can be a bit of a tit? Mind you, found out your old alias so ...doesn't suprise me tbh tbh.

E

ECA

The truth about Large flying beasties!

I f00king wish i could get hold of that column, I can't get it from archive and its no longer on the site :(

M

mank!

Was he less or more annoying in his previous incarnation?

E

ECA

Originally posted by mank!
Was he less or more annoying in his previous incarnation?

About 3 or 4 years younger so probably more annoying. In fact I know I was a bit of a cock back then. :rolleyes:

E

ECA

How about I lie down so you can kick me more easily?

E

ECA

How about I do a sinjin style kick you + chair across the room and into the wall kind of thing?

I

icemaiden

sinjin - LOL
Simon is hardly a threat to anyone is he? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom