Chocks away!!!

E

ECA

Originally posted by icemaiden
sinjin - LOL
Simon is hardly a threat to anyone is he? :p

That depends if your nickname is Hawk and you try nicking his beer.

:D

L

leggy

This thread has gone all shit.

Stop talking about ECA NOW!

:D

M

mank!

I can't hide my underlying homosexual feelings for him :/

O

old.RedVenom

Your sure your not, or your sure your not sure?

E

ECA

I dont blame him for having repressed homosexual feelings when he's confused as to his real identity.

Maybe Mank is Xtro's non-007 side?

M

mank!

I'm not sure if I'm Angus Deayton or not. I've never been in the same room as him at the same time.

E

ECA

Originally posted by mank!
I'm not sure if I'm Angus Deayton or not. I've never been in the same room as him at the same time.

My god! Neither have I! Has anyone else NOT been in the same room with Angus Deayton, if so, YOU COULD BE ANGUS DEAYTON AND NOT KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

M

mank!

How the fuck else would I know if I was him or not? Fool.

E

ECA

Originally posted by mank!
I don't know, if I am Angus Deayton then yes.

Do you ever find yourself places and you dont know how you got there and can't remember several hours at a time?

E

ECA

Originally posted by old.ignus
Oi don't Hijack my thread!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't so much hijack it as switch the old forum autopilot on :D

T

TedTheDog

If you get a commision in the future, and I wish you luck with that, and you get to fly, wil you do requests?
If so could you see your way to carpet bombing RV back to the stone-age when you have a spare moment.
Ta muchly.

C

Cdr

I believe you cant fly without a commision - and he maybe too old if he gets his commision later on. Your best bet is to apply for officer to start off with, apply for pilot branch, and you're off.

O

old.ignus

Originally posted by Cdr
I believe you cant fly without a commision - and he maybe too old if he gets his commision later on. Your best bet is to apply for officer to start off with, apply for pilot branch, and you're off.

29 is the maximum age to start learning to fly I think so Ive got another 7 years. I doubt I could get in straight off I don't have the right grades.

O

old.RedVenom

Originally posted by TedTheDog
could you see your way to carpet bombing RV back to the stone-age when you have a spare moment.

Mehhhehehheh. Spread the love.

O

old.ignus

9 hours to go until the test, is it normal to be shitting yourself for the first stage?

O

old.ignus

Thought I'd recycle an old thread instead of starting a new one.

Got my interview on tuesday, and...........medical :wij:

It would have been sooner but the previous date fell on the funeral date of a close family member. I now have to research my chosen trade of MTD and fill out my security questionaire which includes (I shit you not) the question: have you ever been involved with terrorism? Yes/No.

C

Cdr

hehe aye, the questions are a tad silly.

Good luck with the medical :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom