Cheating Lame Ass Albs

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
Well.. I've seen many old fellowmids quitting gaming in past weeks. :mad:
Our guild has lost many members recently. Dunno, if some of them are just moved to another realm, just keeping taking a break before ToA comes or have they simply quitted. Anyway the result of this is that it's hard to get any kind of RvR group formed from guild nowadays.
I'm not bitter for that RRs we had yesterday.. shit happens. :twak:
I think the main reason really is that every incoming patch seems to have some kind of nerf built in that strikes on mids.
Just rolled /lvl 20 savage on last weeks and was surprised how hard it is to make solo xp on h2h sava.. it's hard to solo normal yellowcons and if I'd use more than 1 selfbuff it'll be more or less lethal to me... so I can imagine how nice is to xp sava after nerf. My luck that I'm only xping that for bg1.
This is just one example on that chain of these nerfs that are following some patches after "boosts" are made. :puke:
Well.. I can allways go play some hibchars to excal where I started to play this game but one thing is that I'm sure of I'll NEVER gonna roll any alb char to anywhere else than PvP server.

As a mid i don't have much more to say than FU mythic!! :kissit:

Classified

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
Hib as the highest population btw, but that's irrelevant.

Ok quick timeline....

Isonar was out at mpk going to suicide, when 10 groups of mids left.
Our guild was immediately alerted.
Our alliance was immediately alerted.
Members of the other main alliances were informed and their members called to defend too.
We all responded quickly and converged on Excalibur to meet the attack.
We repelled the invaders.

Yes, I'm not denying that someone may have blabbed on IRC in addition to this, and I agree that that is very lame. But the point is that you were spotted by conventional means and the word spread by conventional means. If anyone blabbed on IRC, IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE.

PS: to the IRC blabbers.... stop it! We put on a stirling defence, using legitimate means of communication, and thanks to you we are now being accused of cheating. Wankers.

Although I see you agreeing with the IRC issue you are missing the point. Whether it made no difference or not. Look at it on the flipside. If noone had "naturally" spotted it. It would have never had a chance because its blown on IRC. What happens when noone spots us. We still miss the chance of a successful raid. Stop focussing on it wouldnt matter and focus on stopping IRC. You have guilds , AS reinforce it through these channels. Ban, kick those from guilds. Another thing because it was blown on IRC peoples honesty is bound to be questioned about spotting it from conventional means. Now I dont doubt your story on this but people can hear something on IRC go to HW or then claim to have spotted it conventionally. Please dont focus on this last example as I'm just giving you the sought of circumstance that tars everything when IRC is involved.

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Never used irc and never will, but i did also see your relic force leaving mpk and notified our alliance, and i must admitt there response was very fast, they had people heading to excal about the same time as your force hit the mile gate.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Even if mids had a spy who reported it on IRC the albs responding to it are also to blame! Both are cheaters imo.

I remember a few times when us mids got reports of a RR through the "illegal" ways and decided to ignore them. (talking about our guild, not the entire realm)

Showing up for a defence with 300 peeps is no fun. You get a pretty slideshow most of the time and if you are very very lucky you will get about 100 rp's

This game is supposed to be fun. I'dd rather lose a relic to a good executed plan and have the satisfaction of taking it back later than stand around at a relic keep with a zillion other sheep waiting for the other side to basically suicide on 3x their numbers.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia [2 said:
This reminds me SOOOO much of a couple of months ago ... Midgard had ... 4 relics (not sure) and then a little later all 6 ... loads of albs left the server .. I think the entire Public Enemies guild went to Camlann ... mids were accused of not caring about the server balance... albs were down ... people predicted it was only temporary as everything in this game ... and here we are a couple of months later with mids leaving the server/game because albs pwn... guess hibs are next ... they make a good start with 3 relics[/2]

we took the relics prime time, there was no irc warning to the albs so we get the relics, and on every raid on mids relics after that (afaik) there was no irc blabbing and the enemy usually left with a relic. imo mid have nothing to be ashamed off, we have done some great relic defence against the most heavy populated realm on the server (including eroda's 4am'er) and loosing them to SoS. We defended 2 relic keeps successfully (at the same time), something i dont think any other realm can claim, to my knowledge anyway (i say successfully because i dont call loosing anything to rediculous RA's like SoS a victory to anyone). today we were just unlucky that hib decided to come try us after a hard night with the albs in our frontier, 50% of our 50's in tg and i would guess atleast another 40% in surs. mids just need stop being the nice guys, dont respect other peoples raids and dont worry about which time best suits the albs/hibs, because obviously they dont.

Rustan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes .. i guess we must sink to their level then :( sad.
But i want the str relics .. making a warrior atm.

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
Mids just not to stop being the nice guys, dont respect other peoples raids and dont worry about which time best suits the albs/hibs, because obviously they dont.

Naah.. all the same to quit playin' than join those lameass :kissit: cheaters. :eek:

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Er-Murazor said:
Well.. I've seen many old fellowmids quitting gaming in past weeks. :mad:
Our guild has lost many members recently. Dunno, if some of them are just moved to another realm, just keeping taking a break before ToA comes or have they simply quitted. Anyway the result of this is that it's hard to get any kind of RvR group formed from guild nowadays.
I'm not bitter for that RRs we had yesterday.. shit happens. :twak:
I think the main reason really is that every incoming patch seems to have some kind of nerf built in that strikes on mids.
Just rolled /lvl 20 savage on last weeks and was surprised how hard it is to make solo xp on h2h sava.. it's hard to solo normal yellowcons and if I'd use more than 1 selfbuff it'll be more or less lethal to me... so I can imagine how nice is to xp sava after nerf. My luck that I'm only xping that for bg1.
This is just one example on that chain of these nerfs that are following some patches after "boosts" are made. :puke:
Well.. I can allways go play some hibchars to excal where I started to play this game but one thing is that I'm sure of I'll NEVER gonna roll any alb char to anywhere else than PvP server.

As a mid i don't have much more to say than FU mythic!! :kissit:

If they hadn't have given midgard some of the most powerful classes in the game to begin with, then there would be no need to nerf them to restore any semblance of balance.
Mythic bad two serious blunders with SI. They made a melee class, that far outstripped any other melee class in the game, making zerkers totally redundant. And a caster class that is almost unkillable 1 on 1.

Just look at the figures, now that all these classes have been around the same amount of time, 1 year.
Savages RR5+: 27
Bonedancers RR5+: 13
Reavers RR5+: 6
Necromancers RR5+: 2
Valewalkers RR5+: 0
Animists RR5+: 1

Savages needed nerfing to restore some semblance of balance. As it stands, there's no reason whatsoever to play any other melee class in midgard than a savage. I don't mind them being very strong in melee, but for each strength there should be a counterbalancing weakness.

As for the other major midgard nerf in recent history, the left axe nerf, it was also needed and now zerkers have a very similar damage output and utility to mercs and blademasters. Probably one of the most balanced type of character across the 3 realms.

Apart from that what does these new patches do to midgard, that it doesn't do to the other realms?

PS: I have a lvl 21 H2H savage on mid too, can kill yellow and the odd orange with little problem (without a buffbot that is), just get a pair of crafted weapons.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:
Mids have done the irc blabbing, same as albs. Doesn't mean we all agree with it though. Name & Shame so at least you know who to avoid in your realm... blaming the whole realm is just immature imo.

I suspect there are people in Midgard who report to their friends in Albion and vice-versa. I don't have any strong evidence, but there have been some suspicious reports... mostly I suspect it's school friends who think they're cool by sharing info, and can laugh about it on the school playground the next day. If GoA gave a fuck, they would check chatlogs from certain guilds/people for the time before a RR. Something like this shouldn't be left to the players, it's GoA's server and they should police it.

Earlier in the thread someome said Albs have always had the highest population. That's not true, mids totally dominated the server at the start. I think it took the LA nerf to stop people rolling on Mid and explore the other realms :p

Albs might have the highest population now, but those stats are about as usefull as Sanya's grab bags. Midgard can still form the best defence by organising ~100 players before setting off for a retake.

mids have allways been little over 30% server pop, dont seen mids never biggest pop in this server and have played allmost day 1, maybe started day 2? :)
dominating server is totall another story what pop.
early this game spindel was only dungeon whit ok 40+ armour/weapons, soon anyway albs/hibs get own.
mids was really long leading lvl 50 numbers, now albs have run over that chart too.

personally only way to survive and get even 1 relic away from albs is do alarmclock raid, dont like it but how in hell otherwise we can do it?
there has been now 3-5 totally different style what mids have used and allways there is bigger force sitting and waiting us in excal.
simply we dont have same tools to use against other realms what they have against us, sos away whit relics like copple weeks ago when mids loose relic in pennine etc etc.
i dont see any reason why albs/hibs whine mids rvr groups when in big scale fights (RR raids) they have superior tools against us and use them.
these big fights are what in end matter something.

to smurflord.
go and try same mobs whit paladin, mids dont have uber soloer chars what albs have, example necro and pl char to 50 under 2 day played.
some mid char work dam good in optimized group, albs have near same tools and they use it.
compare how many RL10 chars mids have and albs/hibs.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Smurflord said:
If they hadn't have given midgard some of the most powerful classes in the game to begin with, then there would be no need to nerf them to restore any semblance of balance.
Mythic bad two serious blunders with SI. They made a melee class, that far outstripped any other melee class in the game, making zerkers totally redundant. And a caster class that is almost unkillable 1 on 1.

Just look at the figures, now that all these classes have been around the same amount of time, 1 year.
Savages RR5+: 27
Bonedancers RR5+: 13
Reavers RR5+: 6
Necromancers RR5+: 2
Valewalkers RR5+: 0
Animists RR5+: 1

Savages needed nerfing to restore some semblance of balance. As it stands, there's no reason whatsoever to play any other melee class in midgard than a savage. I don't mind them being very strong in melee, but for each strength there should be a counterbalancing weakness.

As for the other major midgard nerf in recent history, the left axe nerf, it was also needed and now zerkers have a very similar damage output and utility to mercs and blademasters. Probably one of the most balanced type of character across the 3 realms.

Apart from that what does these new patches do to midgard, that it doesn't do to the other realms?

PS: I have a lvl 21 H2H savage on mid too, can kill yellow and the odd orange with little problem (without a buffbot that is), just get a pair of crafted weapons.

i dont think most mids would disagree with you when u say that savages are overpowered and zerkers were overpowered. their main gripe is that while we have overpowered classes so do the other realms and not a single thing is happening to bring them back into line. i mean ur stealther classes hit hard than our light tank (zerker - probably not troll zerker but they hit ALOT faster). i left vindsaul faste the other day and was running down past gralla when a solo chanter debuffed me, no sooner had i hit /face, i was stunned and dead in 3 nukes, before stun wore off. how the hell is that balanced? the same with infils. samac (i think) jumped me in df last week and i was dead before the cd stun wore off.

then albs come here saying how much mids cry. how much would u cry if any advantage u had over the enemy realms were gettin taken away while their advantages stayed.

another thing, u say zerker hit for the same as mercs? (lies) how i see it the whole alb realm is built around defence ie pally's, BoF, SoS, ablative chant, plate etc etc. yet with all these ubelieveable advantages the realm which by essence is based around damage ie free 2h use, highest str race (afaik?) should only do the 'same' damage. bit ironic imo but whatever floats ur boat

Corran

Part of the furniture
nuky said:
i dont think most mids would disagree with you when u say that savages are overpowered and zerkers were overpowered. their main gripe is that while we have overpowered classes so do the other realms and not a single thing is happening to bring them back into line. i mean ur stealther classes hit hard than our light tank (zerker - probably not troll zerker but they hit ALOT faster). i left vindsaul faste the other day and was running down past gralla when a solo chanter debuffed me, no sooner had i hit /face, i was stunned and dead in 3 nukes, before stun wore off. how the hell is that balanced? the same with infils. samac (i think) jumped me in df last week and i was dead before the cd stun wore off.

then albs come here saying how much mids cry. how much would u cry if any advantage u had over the enemy realms were gettin taken away while their advantages stayed.

another thing, u say zerker hit for the same as mercs? (lies) how i see it the whole alb realm is built around defence ie pally's, BoF, SoS, ablative chant, plate etc etc. yet with all these ubelieveable advantages the realm which by essence is based around damage ie free 2h use, highest str race (afaik?) should only do the 'same' damage. bit ironic imo but whatever floats ur boat

Hate to say it but i agree to this about alot of things. Thou mid getting the nerf they deserve there are other classes that do need it too.

The 3 light tanks are very well balanced but tbh merc/bm wipeout zerk ability. Zerk morphs, oh look can 100% crit, hang on been dt'd, i cant hit shit (if they dont resist it that is :( ) and bm triple weild and there goes the crit ability. does suck if meet 1 vs 1, thou vs a caster in grp zerker > others as zerk out and rip them apart as fast as a savage can :eek:

Shame not balanced anywhere as near as these, but these 3 classes show realms can be balanced yet still have individuality and the day finally get this for all classes will be a good day

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
One thing makes me wonder if mids want us to do something about the hackers/icr users or what ever and since you seem to think 100.1% of us are those why is it so hard to give the names so I have even a slight possibility to avoid grouping/seeing/waving to them when I log?

Now I just read you guys blame some nameless albs and I should start using irc to find out who does that use irc for telling rr's and in other words start cheating. ;)

Bolo

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Watch the number of Mids leaving in the next week or so. Albs are pretty much going to have the server to themselves now. Hope you have fun.

Hahahaha thats so true. 'Dark Age of Albion'

How funny, but yet so sad.....

Nicely said Roo. Good luck in your endeavors man.

Wish I could have been at your farewell bash, but lately, going to the frontiers is just a big waste of time.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I find it amusing too that Case claims they were ready after 7 mins + the run from beno to excal and Smurflord says they were ready and grouped within 1 minute... how funny...
This being said, I understand why Roo is frustrated, and I feel it too, but I just don't want to bother with being angry. I pay to play this game and I play to have fun.. maybe some people should ask themselves why they play ?

Don't bother flaming me for anything I say.. it's not like I care anyway
(Look a poem:D)

NecromancerBane

Fledgling Freddie
Lets get really bitchy and point out Albion's main raid leader a certain ice wizzie is one of the most obvious lag abusers on Pry.

You won't see Mids getting all childish and quitting RvR because the opposition is too overpowered but i doubt you will see many if any Relic Raids from Mid not because we dont have the numbers/classes to do it simply because they are known about far in advance by some sad little tossers who think IRC blabbing or cross realm spying is funny.

Corran

Part of the furniture
NecromancerBane said:
Lets get really bitchy and point out Albion's main raid leader a certain ice wizzie is one of the most obvious lag abusers on Pry.

Hmm, i interested on whom you are refering to here as the ice wizzies that spring to mind that have organised the raids doesnt fit this discription, sounds like another bitter whine from you too :)

Oh and no real main raid leader as i can think of a half dozen people that organised multiple raids

ki'ap

Fledgling Freddie
NecromancerBane said:

also interested as being 1 of her clerics u notice when people lag around :eek7: :touch: :eek7:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
ki'ap said:
also interested as being 1 of her clerics u notice when people lag around :eek7: :touch: :eek7:

Why are you interested if you already know you are "one of her clerics" ? That sounds very much to me like you already know he probably means Erodafira...

Not that I belive eroda lag abuses, but stop being silly saying you want to know who it is :p

Oh, and no, you don't notice it by being in the same group, trust me, I've seen tons of people I've grouped with get accused etc while I didn't see anything at all...

[Edit] Oh ho, and Corrahorn complaining about people whining over lag abusing is class imo...

A

Aoln

NecromancerBane said:

You won't see Mids getting all childish and quitting RvR because the opposition is too overpowered but i doubt you will see many if any Relic Raids from Mid not because we dont have the numbers/classes to do it simply because they are known about far in advance by some sad little tossers who think IRC blabbing or cross realm spying is funny.
What does 1 alb who "apparntly" lag abuses and "apparntly" is Albion's main leader have to do with the rest of Albion?

And as for Mids leaving because opposition is too overpowered (lol? fuck off?)
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=3786 :m00:

Vae

Resident Freddy
NecromancerBane said:

Frankly when you think of Ice wizards there is only one in Albion who springs to mind more than others and has led relic raids.

This is obviously aimed at Erodafira and having grouped with him on many occasions I can say I have NEVER seen any lag abuse. Strikes me as bitterness tbh.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Edlina said:
[Edit] Oh ho, and Corrahorn complaining about people whining over lag abusing is class imo...

i hate lag abusers but i got used to it now, still manage to kill the little buggers eventually and still havent stooped to their tactics and can still win some times against it, lose other times but it to be expected.
Report, forget, move on, report it if happens again. Best way to deal with it. Whine now and again about :) then move on till get fed up again :p

[edit] normally my whines come after constant seeing this by same people and that others stated the case at the same time so at least their grounds for it, not bitterness as i stated we can still win against it they just may have 1 survivor

Jace

Fledgling Freddie
Blimey allot of Mids think they're holier than thou all of a sudden. Have we forgotten several v famous screenshots of a well known Mid player blabbing on IRC?

Sweeping generalisations are all well and good but it's always the decent honest player who stands to lose, the unscupulous cheat couldn't give a fuck either way.

ALL 3 realms have their fair share of cheats but, guess what, they also ALL have their fair share of decent peeps playing for fun. Let's not forget about that and stop all this "XXX realm is full of cheats" nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom