FH Changelog Changelog for FreddysHouse forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a yellow female dog called Dave! Cool idea :)

Miles_Binck

Fledgling Freddie
Deebs I know you said you are getting the buttons re-done, but this thread on the vb.com forums might be of some assistance. It is a program called VButton3 which allows you to quickly change the button colours and background to any colour you want. It works only on Large Text Buttons.psd & Small Text Buttons.psd which must be in the same folder you run it from, and it will delete the graphics each time it is run unless they are moved.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
OP updated :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
there's a link called testforum that leads to the magic mod room of doom, and the quotes database has disappeared :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Can you fix the issue which lets Dorimor and Thugz create an account without using an email address and then start spamming more retarded posts/threads?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
you cannot create an account without an email address.... it is required to verify the account before posting.

Unless you know of something I don't?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you cannot create an account without an email address.... it is required to verify the account before posting.

Unless you know of something I don't?

Either me or someone else made a comment to Dorimor along the lines of "I love the fact you have to keep setting up email addresses to activate your FH account".

He explained that he did not need an email account and could create FH accounts whenever he liked. I have seen him banned after replying to people, then within a couple of minutes he's replied using a new FH account. ok ok he could have created 5 accounts beforehand, but it does seem like he's found a loophole to exploit.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We dont have permission to edit posts in this thread.

As to dorimor etc, does it really matter. It is sad that he finds the need to bother at all. It's like old people who stay inside all day writing letters of complaint to everyone and anyone.

Can i suggest the solution is next time not to ban him, but rather is there a way he can continue posting but no one else can see his posts? A special user group or he is added to every users ban list automatically?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
We dont have permission to edit posts in this thread.

As to dorimor etc, does it really matter. It is sad that he finds the need to bother at all. It's like old people who stay inside all day writing letters of complaint to everyone and anyone.

Can i suggest the solution is next time not to ban him, but rather is there a way he can continue posting but no one else can see his posts? A special user group or he is added to every users ban list automatically?

Yeah but at some point he would work it out and would just remake an account.

This may be what he is using?
Download Email Registration - This Drupal module allows users to register using only an email address without username. - Softpedia

This is a post by Thugz. I cant see him email address, but I can send to it :( I would imagine Deebs can see the email address linked to the account???

FreddysHouse - View Single Post - I miss...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Soggy Bottom has a valid email address associated with it....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ahh ok. it might be worth asking the question on whatever vbulletin boards you use?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Updated first post.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
User galleries are now enabled for all registered users on the forum.

Current space restriction is 50mb.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tony, whats the difference between the new user albums and the old gallery feature of the forum? What is the storage limit on the gallery feature, is it more than the 50mb allowed on the albums? Is there any chance of sub paying members having an unlimited restriction on the albums, so we can upload higher res pics for the photo comps etc?

Also how come I cannot reorganise pics in the old gallery into new albums? I could almost swear it was possible before.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The restrictions on the normal gallery have been upped to 100mb, I am thinking of allowing it to go even higher, just depends on disk space usage.

You should be able to manipulate any images in the gallery into subalbums, will check the permissions system to see if something has changed during an upgrade.... Does it say no or you just don't have the option?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Updated first post.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
problem Tone, I can see the old threads in the old BW forums, but not the posts in the threads.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Eh? I login as a standard user and can see post content fine. Got a linky?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I can also see the posts in the sub forums for general.

TdC

aha cos I had the same thing Chets had when I tried to view. some threads had posts, some didn't.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sweet T. Can we change the default forum views on the BW stuff though to show "Beginning" for all of them, for example Technation shows only stuck threads :(

TdC

eeeee most of my old posts make me cringe :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom