Champions Online

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just got a beta invite anyone else on it?

Aada

Part of the furniture
Had my first play test for 5 hours with the devs last night, very good game so far even playing with the 360 controller.

Can't say too much else.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Totally different, more powers to start with :)

Last night was very special as they unveiled a totally new zone which was awesome.

These guys are working hard i am regulary downloading 800mb-1gig patches and they are listening to the community so much it is unbelieveable.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I like look of it alot, just wondering if theres a release date for it?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Totally different, more powers to start with :)

Last night was very special as they unveiled a totally new zone which was awesome.

These guys are working hard i am regulary downloading 800mb-1gig patches and they are listening to the community so much it is unbelieveable.

Dear god, could it be? Aada NOT whinging, bitching and doom-mongering about a new mmo?

Now im intrigued ;)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Only cause it's coming out on the 360 ;)

Will probably either version mate if it was crossplatform that would be freaking awesome though:)

360 pad is more then capable of playing this game so far i have used both mouse/kb and pad but have stuck with pad just because i am steering away from using the mouse/kb on most PC games that support a 360 pad.

Anyway last night was another fucking great night a new zone opened for us again.

I have to say powerwise it really blows COH/COV away there is just so much more to choose from.

Also picked up supersonic speed last night and proceeded to run up a really high mountain and rocket off into the air and crashing down into the ground resulting in my hilarious death :)

But yeah the 360/PS3 is crying out for a decent MMO atm so i would probably support it as i think there is a massive market to be had on the consoles for MMO's and i think Champions Online could be a real hit with the superhero/villian theme.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
can you say if theres a proper pet class? no details, just a yes or no will do if ur allowed to. :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
can you say if theres a proper pet class? no details, just a yes or no will do if ur allowed to. :)

yep there's a pet class I havent played one yet but I've seen people with pets following them wolves and stuff.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
looks like some sort of guild beta is in the barrel.

Sar

Part of the furniture
I want a beta to this so bad :/

Played CoX for 2½ years and want this'n badly :<

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Hoping for either Beta invite or launch soon, wanna play another MMORPG soon, so i an kick the warhammer habbit :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well, ended up getting into the guild beta (mail get sent in "the next few weeks"), so it probably isnt that far away from launch as guild betas usually isnt that long. so here's hoping that their "spring 2009" date is accurate.

wich would mean a release date around the next month or 2 :)

/edit: according to my local internet games shop the release is in 52 days.

Aada

Part of the furniture
well, ended up getting into the guild beta (mail get sent in "the next few weeks"), so it probably isnt that far away from launch as guild betas usually isnt that long. so here's hoping that their "spring 2009" date is accurate.

wich would mean a release date around the next month or 2 :)

/edit: according to my local internet games shop the release is in 52 days.

The game is very polished at the moment i would say within the next 4 months.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
sweet. time for some economical magic again so i can afford to sub to that game when its released :)

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Blergh didnt get any, well on bright side guild beta means soon open beta and then launch....so around june if my out of the blue guess means anything.
But one question Ctuchik, i know your under oath of silence, but names, can you only have one name like Lubbock or can you name yourself Francis Lubbock from start ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
have to say i'm not quite getting along with the grafics.

this whole "make it look like a comic book" really mess up the feeling.

other then that i'm quite impressed.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well, without saying to much. its kicking the living shit out of city of heroes/villains thats for sure.

i was thinking about letting this game slide when issue 14 released in CoX, but after trying a few sessions of CO, theres no way i could log back on CoX and have fun :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
have to say i'm not quite getting along with the grafics.

this whole "make it look like a comic book" really mess up the feeling.

other then that i'm quite impressed.

That's exactly what I felt after walking around with a mailbox/chair/trashcan for about 5 minutes. Throwing those around was fun, but the graphics are seriously horrible.

I still thought it was a bit odd seeing all the old CoH icons in the character creator.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
actually you can disable those black borders to make it look like it should, so now i have nothing left to complain about :D

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
actually you can disable those black borders to make it look like it should, so now i have nothing left to complain about :D

How do you stop it looking crap, though? The cartoonyness and ultra-bright colours, surely those are wrong, or is that just more tweaking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom