Chain for sbs?

I

infozwerg

such a fun thread.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i want to dualwield with my minstrel! and juggle! and do saltos! and kung-fu!

P

Puppetmistress

Midgard being an melee realm after all we should be able to take out most classes in melee, no matter what class we play. Maybe exept RM/SM/healer/shaman

LOL.

There is no possible way an armsman should be able to beat a Midgard melee-class. In the end Midgard is the melee-realm so all our Melee classes should be superior to the other realms melee-classes.

That is what you're saying. That would make all other realm tanks useless, because they cannot compete in any way with the Midgard melee-classes. As a result nobody would roll any other tank then a Mid-tank, because the rest can simply not compeed.

you understand now how stupid that would be?

N

Nifrat

hmmm loxley, u write i hope this was a joke first after u said all that nasty stuff about him, couldnt u just said good joke instead of calling him names ?

so still how does it feel?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Nifrat
hmmm loxley, u write i hope this was a joke first after u said all that nasty stuff about him, couldnt u just said good joke instead of calling him names ?

so still how does it feel?

My experience with any boards if that if you read something so impossibly stupid it has to be a joke, then you're typically just dealing with someone impossibly stupid. The fact that it comes from a class which has spent god knows how long as overpowered makes me especially angry.

This feeling of him being impossibly stupid is backed up by his apparent lack of understanding of using [ QUOTE ]

F

-fwapp-

if u gave them chain and shields they'd be warriors with stealth and buffbot(s). no

N

Nifrat

loxley, god answer i withdraw my quest, but why dont u write those answers instead of calling others name....

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Nifrat
loxley, god answer i withdraw my quest, but why dont u write those answers instead of calling others name....

My name calling is pretty mild compared to most people. :p

M

mirak_naijmi

Ok :) Now its getting out of hand and people getting angry at me and at each other :) Great success thou, either some people have no sence of irony or shadowblades just whine to much :) Whichever i had a good laugh :p Puppetmistress gets my price for "no sence of irony at all" :p

R

Rollie

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
Since its obviously so bad with their damage nerf why not give sbs chain? That will give them an increase of 19% absorbation which means;

-Better group compability which is a major issue mythic has tried to solve. For all assasins thou but hey sbs is a start.

-If we lost 40% of the la bonus and therefore like 20-30% damage why not compensate that with 19% less damage?

-We survive dragonfang! Infils are happy since they can keep their 9sec stun and NS is happy cause then they are back as the absolutely worst assasin in the game again. But what the hell, why dont give them x1,5 realmpoints specc so they can get higher AP? Infs have 2,5 specc so why shouldnt NS get 1,5 rp?

Or i had another idea how to counter dragonfang and also give more group compability. Give sb 2,5 specc points and shield specc. Then they can specc 42 shield(as the infils 44 CS) and 50 weapon(as infs) skip LA(as infs skips DW) and rest in stealth env(just like infs). Its gives them an insta win button(just like infs just a tiny bit better than the infs but cmon...)

Could this work or should we rather stay to the give infs 2,2 specc and nerf dragonfang to 6sec?

i say 2h wep+shield spec and a nuke with a debuff, hmm maybe throw in some plate and triple wield to even things up with NS, to get you on par with infs id probably encourage 6sec insta cast pbt and maybe a 4sec lifedrain, but nothing more, balance is the key...

C

Cawr

Ok :) Now its getting out of hand and people getting angry at me and at each other :) Great success thou, either some people have no sence of irony or shadowblades just whine to much :) Whichever i had a good laugh :p Puppetmistress gets my price for "no sence of irony at all" :p

You call that post Ironic? Best go read a certain Oxford publication imo.

P

poppamies

so u dont think a 9 sec stun is overpowerd on an evede ?
Ofc u dont u all play infis =)
But it would be enough to nerf it to 6 sec, since u only (more or less) use it in 1 vs 1 fights.
U will still have 2,5 spec pnts compared to the other stealthers who get 2,2.

G

Garnet

Since its obviously so bad with their damage nerf why not give sbs chain? That will give them an increase of 19% absorbation which means;

-Better group compability which is a major issue mythic has tried to solve. For all assasins thou but hey sbs is a start.

-If we lost 40% of the la bonus and therefore like 20-30% damage why not compensate that with 19% less damage?

-We survive dragonfang! Infils are happy since they can keep their 9sec stun and NS is happy cause then they are back as the absolutely worst assasin in the game again. But what the hell, why dont give them x1,5 realmpoints specc so they can get higher AP? Infs have 2,5 specc so why shouldnt NS get 1,5 rp?

Or i had another idea how to counter dragonfang and also give more group compability. Give sb 2,5 specc points and shield specc. Then they can specc 42 shield(as the infils 44 CS) and 50 weapon(as infs) skip LA(as infs skips DW) and rest in stealth env(just like infs). Its gives them an insta win button(just like infs just a tiny bit better than the infs but cmon...)

Could this work or should we rather stay to the give infs 2,2 specc and nerf dragonfang to 6sec?

GIVE AOESLAM FORTEHWIN!!

M

mirak_naijmi

Very little post with "not funny u jerk" or alike. Im dissapointed at BW whining nowadays! Or was it funny?

L

-Lillo-

or, to answer as mythic would:
Chain armor does not fit into the theme of this class.

neeeeeeext!

M

mirak_naijmi

Originally posted by -Lillo-
or, to answer as mythic would:
Chain armor does not fit into the theme of this class.

neeeeeeext!

LOOOL i have made clear i wasnt serious at all and still people are arguing with me :D :D :D

K

Kagato.

Yes please give SB's chain, my thrust pole will love them so much more for it . :D

Users who are viewing this thread