cats in the garden

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tears said:
That all depends, if you afre driving down a road and a cat runs out infront of you then its an unfortunate accident, if you get in your car with the sole purpose of finding a cat to kill then the law is against you. The exact same concept can be applied to your fish.

Accidents are accidents but if you set out to do harm to any animal your a sick sick sick person and to be honest im starting to get pissed off with your morbid attitude to other animals.

How you going to prove that it was with intent that the cat got run over by Chilly in his car?

All Chilly has to say is the cat ran out into the road. No court would ever entertain anything different regardless of Chilly's motives.

Move along. Cats are classed as vermin in many countries and I believe there are far too many cats in the UK doing more damage than good.

Btw, I am a cat lover but see both sides of the argument.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Deebs said:
How you going to prove that it was with intent that the cat got run over by Chilly in his car?

Chilly said:
~Gets car keys and goes hunting~

I can see both sides of the argument but when someone repeatedly posts in this thread about their obsession to do harm to other animals and gain pleasure from it - its just wrong !

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
lots of things are just wrong sadly :(

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
..and lots of things are wrongly sad, don't forget that too

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Bodhi said:
Try a sand iron, you'll get more backspin.

It's just really difficult to keep an open stance with a sand wedge. I chose the 6 because it's a nice middle of the road club, for both height and distance.

If i wanted backspin i'd pull the 65 out of the bag, but it's new and i dont want kitty debris on it.....just yet.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
phazey said:
It's just really difficult to keep an open stance with a sand wedge. I chose the 6 because it's a nice middle of the road club, for both height and distance.

If i wanted backspin i'd pull the 65 out of the bag, but it's new and i dont want kitty debris on it.....just yet.

Just open the face on the sand iron and aim your body to the left of your target (i.e whichever hanging basket in particular you're trying to get the cat in) then swing along the line of your body. Catch it right and the cat should pop straight up in the air then land softly, and you'll have a minimum of fluff and paws on your golf club. This technique is also useful for clogging the guttering up with hedgehogs.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
Bodhi said:
Just open the face on the sand iron and aim your body to the left of your target (i.e whichever hanging basket in particular you're trying to get the cat in) then swing along the line of your body. Catch it right and the cat should pop straight up in the air then land softly, and you'll have a minimum of fluff and paws on your golf club. This technique is also useful for clogging the guttering up with hedgehogs.

We'll have to have a game sometime, i like your way of thinking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom