Catacombs - Any new UI's included ?

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
Just loaded up the UI editor and then the question popped...
Any one knows if any new UI is included- and if so how many :confused:
 

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 19, 2004
Messages
2,756
Krakatau said:
Just loaded up the UI editor and then the question popped...
Any one knows if any new UI is included- and if so how many :confused:
no. there arent any.
 

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
174
Krakatau said:
Just loaded up the UI editor and then the question popped...
Any one knows if any new UI is included- and if so how many :confused:
I suppose that with so many 50's the only fun left for you is to have new shiny buttons to press :p :touch: :p
 

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
523
Skrad said:
I suppose that with so many 50's the only fun left for you is to have new shiny buttons to press :p :touch: :p
Skraddie !!
No, started playing alb/excal now for more chars to level + picked up crafting there too *s*
There's still a lot of buttons to press :clap:
 

Skrad

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
174
Krakatau said:
Skraddie !!
No, started playing alb/excal now for more chars to level + picked up crafting there too *s*
There's still a lot of buttons to press :clap:
The Krak Factory hits alb excal! run for your lives! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom