Motoring Car Advice + Opinions Please.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Had a feeling it would be that one Dave, they did older ones too.

I reckon that Bodhi was thinking of this GTV V6 though

22usedalfaM_m.jpg

This was the first Alfa with the GTV name to be front wheel drive according to this article.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Been to look at a Punto HGT today and fuck me why must people lie, it was a pile of turd. When reading the description they made it sound as though it was new.

Fucking hate this looking for car bullshit, it wears me out :(

darkman[X]

One of Freddy's beloved
Did you actually read the thread? :eek:

Work colleague bought a yr old Megane, has had it in and out of the garage more times than enough due to electrics... he wont touch another renault ever again
(I had similar electrical problems with a diesel clio from 2001)

Heh actually i just quickly scanned through :p

Jiggs

Can't get enough of FH
Been to look at a Punto HGT today and fuck me why must people lie, it was a pile of turd. When reading the description they made it sound as though it was new.

Fucking hate this looking for car bullshit, it wears me out :(

Car salesmen drain my will to live...been test driving cars this weekend too in an attempt to get a good deal under the scrappage scheme. Ford must pay top dollar for their press, all this nonsense about best in class and then when you drive them they are complete junk compared to the Toyotas and VWs.

Anyway...cheap and nippy - have you checked out the Suzuki Swift Sport?

Trem

I do really like them, good call sir, out of my price range though I'm afraid.

Have you ever thought about taking some sort of weapon with you when looking at a car? I will do from now on and if I have been lied to I will fucking use it on them.....***** :eek:

Trem

To update this thread seeing as Tom bumped it, I got a Punto HGT and christ they are nippy. Proper old school hot hatch driving and it doesn't look anything more than a normal Punto and its red :D

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
To update this thread seeing as Tom bumped it, I got a Punto HGT and christ they are nippy. Proper old school hot hatch driving and it doesn't look anything more than a normal Punto and its red :D

appropriate car that..... really is... :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Car salesmen drain my will to live...been test driving cars this weekend too in an attempt to get a good deal under the scrappage scheme. Ford must pay top dollar for their press, all this nonsense about best in class and then when you drive them they are complete junk compared to the Toyotas and VWs.

ford focus isnt bad tho..

Trem

Fuck me the HGT is a wanker compared to the orange Punto, fucking thing is twatting me off already :eek:

Variator noisy, steams up inside and won't clear (heater matrix probably), rattling from the back hopefully exhaust and its £384 for a fucking cambelt service.

Cocking thing :D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Orange Pandas are even better ;)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Fuck me the HGT is a wanker compared to the orange Punto, fucking thing is twatting me off already :eek:

Variator noisy, steams up inside and won't clear (heater matrix probably), rattling from the back hopefully exhaust and its £384 for a fucking cambelt service.

Cocking thing :D

Welcome to the world of the fast Fiat. There will be trials, there will be tribulations. But when everything's working and you're on the right road (I suggest the one between Sandon and Hilderstone) they entertain in a way not possible in any of their rivals. Actually scratch the right road bit, my Punto makes me grin going to the shops.

Trem

Welcome to the world of the fast Fiat. There will be trials, there will be tribulations. But when everything's working and you're on the right road (I suggest the one between Sandon and Hilderstone) they entertain in a way not possible in any of their rivals. Actually scratch the right road bit, my Punto makes me grin going to the shops.

You are right of course but possibly more right because you have a Sporting which I should of gone for.

But fuck it, I will grow to love it because it totally feels like an Alfa.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
ford focus isnt bad tho..

Have to agree with Jiggs, I was part of the "pah, why pay so much more for a VW or a BMW, total waste of cash" and then I test drove a couple of beemers and I've never looked back. Fantastic. Not as good as the 24/7 Cayman test drive though, that was really special.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom