Cant activate your expansion ?

R

Repent Reloaded

I get open the webby link, says cannot find server, any ideas ?

R

Repent Reloaded

OMFG, Expansion validation system is shut down, FU GOA, damn it. Now i have to wait till 10pm tomorrow, FFS!!!!!!!!!

-Edit
I'll feel ok about it tomorra GOA, but till then Im pissed off with u all

N

Nemue

Hardly think the registrationpage is shut down, i would imagine that the pressure on the site just skyrocketed when the system went back up.

E

elerand

What really annoys me is just how long you have to wait till you find out it's unavailable.

waited 12 mins once for the page to load!
Think they should have upped capacity there, even for a day.

L

Lessurl

was on the #patchday thing on irc today and they were mentionin a limit of 80 at a time on the si registration site. That is prolly your problem.

U

ulke

Hmm, if I can´t validate SI between 02-07 on a weekday then what are the odds on makin it during the day/evening ? :eek:

Me...need....to....play...NOW...

R

Repent Reloaded

7am thurs, still cant validate, sorry but Im gonna have to take this out on my m8s in college, bye

K

Kaah-Venom

bah wtf.... Now Ive clicked f***ing register account x000 f***ing times and still dont get passed the second f***ing account scrren.. so f*** you Goa.

M

Mirhen Morkir

I took me 2 hours of pressing F5 last night to get SI registered, shame that is still gave me password errors till I uninstalled/reinstalled and repatched .....

Lub Mih VW now tho :)

R

raekwon

Still can't activate si...anyone else still having probs??

T

Tilda

been said a lot guys, read the info thread on general discuusion

to STOP the validation system crashing there is an 80 person limit.
so just persevere and it will work

Tilda

C

[CT]Clone1

IRC

Is there like an official IRC channel or something for DAoC? Or at least a relatively busy one that anyone knows of?

Cheers

:cheers:

R

raekwon

80 person limit ...wot a bunch of fukin wankers

F

Flimgoblin

yeah imagine not wanting 10,000 people connecting at once the system to crash and be down for days.

yeah wankers!

R

raekwon

well if they can't handle more than 80 at a time....wankers.

L

lacroix

Originally posted by Tilda
to STOP the validation system crashing there is an 80 person limit.
so just persevere and it will work

Tilda

no offence, Tilda, but some ppl do have f/t jobs too and "perseverance" and "time" seem to be at odds with something like that ;) - so, yes, I am just a tad "frustrated" too, tbh, as are many others, that I couldn't register yet (and I tried often enough between 20:00 and 7:00 this morning ;) ); I guess you / GOA are doing what you can, but after all I do feel a bit let down as a paying customer (premium on my leisure time etc. :p )

P

Pin

Very easy to connect now. Apparently most people have gone to work :p

S

Slinker

Not easy at all , been trying for 3 hours now and its 11.50 , grrrrr .

L

lacroix

Originally posted by Pin
Very easy to connect now. Apparently most people have gone to work :p

lol - this really makes me feel better ... - eh - no! :p

<imagines returning from the office like every one else and having the same sodding problem again :( >

P

Pin

Originally posted by lacroix

lol - this really makes me feel better ... - eh - no! :p

<imagines returning from the office like every one else and having the same sodding problem again :( >

Well, apparently you have web access from work, but you didn't take your subscription login, password and CD key in with you?

:doh:

P

Pin

Originally posted by Ravyn
Not easy at all , been trying for 3 hours now and its 11.50 , grrrrr .

Well, I guess I was just lucky. Was up at 8 with no joy for an hour, went to bed again. Came in to work at 11 (with my passwords and keys) and registered 2 accounts in 3 minutes.

L

lacroix

Originally posted by Pin

Well, apparently you have web access from work, but you didn't take your subscription login, password and CD key in with you?

:doh:

lol - true (just a bit scatterbrainy early mornings ;) ), but still doesn't invalidate my point :p
(and to clarify: there's something called lunch breaks, still a bit of a time limit for browsing/perseverance ;) )

O

old.starion

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience

FO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since 7am :puke:

O

osrim

Not wanna depress you but...

Got in after 15 mins of trying :)

Users who are viewing this thread