Cant activate your expansion ?

C

[CT]Clone1

I did it by using the Activate button on the SI installation.

Then just closing browser - click on Activate - Close browser etc etc - took me 3 mins or so to get in he he.

It's awesome!

P

Pin

Did it by just clicking Account in the subscription section. Did that a few times rather than hitting refresh (maybe refresh is just reloading the error page?) :p

R

raekwon

I think it's piss poor i buy a game, pay to play it, and then find i can't activate to poxy thing...FUCKING DISGUSTING in fact...

V

voltaire

well i dont really get pissed off easily, BUT i think aucard

comment sums it up :)

Its now 12:40pm Thursady and still hitting F F**** 5

The thing that pisses me off mostly is that they NEVER tell you anything, KEEP US UPDATED GOA :-/ That is want the news part is for !

Bah !

Im sure one off these keys is F5, cant see the writting on it anymore :)

S

Slinker

Well 4 hours now , I give up , gonna just play camelot for a bit , gonna get worse as the day progresses , wait till the weekend , its going to be bad , this is extremely poor service if you ask me :(

V

voltaire

a poor service would be great, hehe , this isnt even that :p

F

Faeldawn

Sux i know, i still havent been able to activate, but on the plus side there is a limited number of players trying to authenticate, so sooner or later ill get in. I've waited a few months for SI, so a few more days wont hurt :)

O

Ocond

Grrrrr, been trying since 10am this morning, still cant get in :(

All i wanna do is play the game :(

O

Ocond

Maybe GOA will do something instead of counting their money :(

T

tisme

Originally posted by Ocond
Maybe GOA will do something instead of counting their money :(

Or maybe they've gone for coffee.......lots and lots of coffee
or they r :sleeping:

O

oblivion_6

anyone having trouble with it activiting?

i netered cd key and it said activated and now the game dont show any new stuff?

S

scavanger

gerrr Ocond

Dam you m8 i still cant get in :(

80 is a very small number what the hell they runing it on a 386

Scavenger ASq

P

Pin

Originally posted by oblivion_6
anyone having trouble with it activiting?

i netered cd key and it said activated and now the game dont show any new stuff?

You sure you ran the SI client? :p

R

Repent Reloaded

gaah!

I used the 'activate expansion' button on the pick server screen, then it says enter ur Subscription login and password, thought, YES, Im in!..... wrong, pressed the arrow key and it just shows the same screen, am I doin somthin wrong ?

G

g0ldenbone

Well.. took me all of 10 minutes to get into the account page. Now fully activated and await hometime with some excitement.

Its maybe not the best system, but im sure theres a fair few people spamming the ole' reload button. Either way, just keep at it, you'll get in with a bit of perseverance.

R

Repent Reloaded

omfg! I got in, enterd my sub pass and name, then it said password invalid, last time it just went back to the normal (come back later) page, that means I would of got in if I put it in right ARRGH!!
also I cant remember my sub, guess wat. so we cant complain they closed down rightnow so I can any help till it reopens :(((

R

Repent Reloaded

omfg, the web page just went major laggy, like 1 min to open the page, ya can tell the school kidz r back. Damn it, no chance of me gettin on SI till about 3am

G

g0ldenbone

nonsense.. the page was working not 20 minutes ago

R

Repent Reloaded

yeah well check it now, I even rebooted to make sure my cable connection hasnt cocked up, now the page wont load at all.

gah, its workin again now =P
Im still gutted that I had my chance to get in and I put in the wrong password :( I need to hit somthin

G

g0ldenbone

patience its going to have to be then..

it only took me about 10 minutes of clicking on the account button to get in personally.. and that wasnt even constant..

The servers are busy, just keep at it.. not much they can do about it..

Best advice: go for a pint :)

R

Repent Reloaded

yeah I should take a break, been tryin since 10pm lastnight =P

G

g0ldenbone

Hehehe, yep, thats the spirit.

get down the pub mate, order a pint of foaming nut-brown ale and relax.. maybe order some tasty pub nosh, and enjoy some nice company. After all that your subscription woes will seem insignificant :)

R

Repent Reloaded

Im goin in 10 min, just phonin mah m8 =P

T

tisme

Well i give up....gonna leave it till tomorrow i think :(

R

Repent Reloaded

aww tisme :(
I got on the 2nd time and my password is still wrong, I dunno wtf is goin on and I cant get my info coz they closed customer support :((

<--- goin to pub at 8, if I dont get on by then I quit till they reopen customer service

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
yeah imagine not wanting 10,000 people connecting at once the system to crash and be down for days.

yeah wankers!

Practical difference between server being never available and crashing: Nah.

Practical difference between 10,000 and 80? Well, quite a lot.
Come on, a server that can't handle more than 80 when a man suffering from terminal stupidity could have forseen the thousands of people wanting to activate SI? Yeah, goooood planning....

Users who are viewing this thread