Cant activate your expansion ?

R

Repent Reloaded

why..... WHY GOD WHY !?
I had sooo much planned for its release then this sh*t happens!

K

Karam_gruul

wtf i cant fucking activate mine either, dont they know who i am?

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
wtf i cant fucking activate mine either, dont they know who i am?

I'd say it's because they know exactly who you are. I'm surprised you'd even think otherwise ;)

R

Repent Reloaded

a little fan ? yeah, thats right! I live and breath Karam. u got a problem ?

-edit-
alrighty, Im off to the pub, Gl on gettin into SI guys!

T

tisme

Originally posted by Quaz-
a little fan ? yeah, thats right! I live and breath Karam. u got a problem ?

lol babe :) u be my fan too ??

R

Repent Reloaded

Im always a fan of little Tisme and Screeech :clap:

-edit- back from pub, 3 typos... cant be arsed with SI. gonna play lamus for abit

P

Puppetmistress

Putting up a limit is normal, but a limit of 80 peeps is just PLAIN STUPID.

WTF is wrong with GOA or whoever designed that pay/account-server?

Hell even my P2-450 can handle more incoming webconnections then 80.

Buy a goddamn normal computer and put it on a decent internet-connection instead of this BULLSHIT-crap and put up a DECENT limit (500 is easily possible with nowadays connections and PC's)

S

Shadowmag

Heh 9 am GMT now......been 16 hours since i try to activate SI....aaaargh why when i write my password and login i just return to the #*_%@&(%! not available page..... im gonna get some sleep then im gonna buy asherons call-GOA just suks

S

Setakari!

Gotta love GOA.

They should give everyone a month free imo, for all their fuckups and bad planning. Not to mention server crashes, late patches, bad billing system, hard to activate SI or just to extend your account.

BTW, I'm one of the unlucky ones I think. I dont want to validate SI (since I dont have it yet), but my account closed this morning. So now Im just trying to have a chance to pay for my account :p
Guess no luck :l

B

Blade10

Ok guys, just a little bit of info <probably obvious to some>....

I finally got to register my copy, after endless attempts, so i know how u r all feeling :p

I ran the game, but couldn't understand why my gfx were still pretty shitty, and the lag was still there. The trees didn't look different, and the water looked liked it was iced over as usual. Oh well, i was happy with my new Luri Hero anyway ;)

I check my book, and find that the entrance to Hy Brasil is down by Connla.
When i get there i see this rather nice looking portal gate, and make my way towards it thinking how good the gfx r gonna be on the other side.
WTF, i can't even get thru it....I sit and ponder for a while, then decide to go back and reinstall etc, etc. No luck, still the same old shit :(
I come on BW's as a last resort, and see Pin's post 'U sure u ran the SI client'.....
OMFG, i discover there is a new icon in the SI folder, which wasn't transferred to the desktop, and i have been running 'Classic' all the time - doh.

Anyway, just to let u all know..... it was a friend this happened to, not me :p

Users who are viewing this thread