CANCELLED: Server Invasion...details within

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
It's probably more to do with 200 x 20 pets being spammed at fgs of mids.

600 pets??? are you nuts?

dont you know there is a zone cap for the number of pets??
cat recall but its between 60-80 something.

so the pets wouldnt crash the server, but ppl would.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kaun_IA said:
600 pets??? are you nuts?

dont you know there is a zone cap for the number of pets??
cat recall but its between 60-80 something.

so the pets wouldnt crash the server, but ppl would.

150 limit on shrooms....

on theurg pets im not actually sure about, sometimes seems to be more then that but hard to tell when they all ontop of each other

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
well from the animist shroom cap (thought it was 200 but ah well) i seen nothing about thuergs getting a nerf...y dont we all just roll pally' instead ?? coz we will all have chants, some have shield some wit 2H....all get mob1 / moparry1 ?
no pets to crash server and still a good laugh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
all make paladin's+armsman, run with the sun infront of us so we blind the enemy!

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
hehe...wen darkness rising hits...we gotta do sumthing like in the last lord of the rings where gandalf comes over the mountain wit all the other guys on horses...
ps. mids can play the orcs :p, crazy ass trolls!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
anyone remember Lurikeen invasion?

237 level 30 lurikeen chanters taking DC and making 50-70k rps :>

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
remember when ze germans did it on prydwen with animists.. tbh it wasnt that fun when server started to crash over and over so I do understand the GM's

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think the Problem would be only our Zerg. Not only the Excalibur Server was about to invade the German Server. People from Lyonesse wanted to come too and prolly more People from the other Servers.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
it wont be the same on cumbria, as we will all be lvl 20's - half the fun was to zerg level 50's - not lvl20s vs lvl20s, also there's not much cash on cumbria, so all thoses begging for coin from the idigenous population will come up with pretty poor pickings.

now if they could implement /level50 - that would be more fun ;)

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Hey guys... unfair much.. I have a message I've been asked to hand over as the German GMs don't have accounts here... the world doesn't revolve around FH ya know:

From Sterntaler:

I contacted you through an English GM because it’s the easiest way. They are just 10 meters away from me and it’s better to ask them because they know what’s going on on the UK servers just as I know what’s going on on the German ones. This has nothing to do with being a coward.

I didn’t threaten you to be banned or suspended and I am pretty sure the English GM didn’t neither. We just ask for fairness reasons not to choose the biggest and busiest European Server for such an action.

In fact the idea itself is fun and I’d have no problem at all if it takes place on a small German server. But it’s not fair to bar German players from entering the frontier zones because this is what would happen if you zerg it. On Avalon there wouldn’t be enough space for all.

That’s why we came up with the new idea
- where all European players could take part
- where only a few high-level characters might wipe all of you/us because all will be level 20
- where no zones would be stressed or full and prevent the normal players on the server to do their usual stuff.

I am pretty sure that German players won’t ally with the French ones. In fact I rather think we’d ally with you first against them.

And if you/we do this event (on a small server) I’ll be with the German zerg (I am sure the English GMs will be with you) and nobody will get suspended.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
while your probably checking this post.

can Gorre be brought up permanantly? ppl like to try new specs/groups and its costing us a fortune to buy respecs etc.

also with classic coming soon we all need to find what classes/specs we wanna try, if we can make these on gorre we can make the right decision....first time.

Edit:- gonna make a post on this as this message may get bumped back in the list of posts.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
lol..
the GMs might get commission on the amount of peeps they ban so they luring us all in :)....and + totally /agree wit bahumat wit the gorre server!
well the intention was never to crash the server ( i tink :p) but avalon was picked coz there is soo much action there and it will be v.good fun...but if we do it on a smaller server we gotta make rules 1st..
only pick a gimp char, no BBs..etc.:worthy:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I will re-think and re-arrange things with correspondance with the GMs. For now, I'm going to ask to have this thread closed as all points have been discussed imo.

I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom