Camlann Potential

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
I havent even tried the server, but from just reading some posts here I can see that I would never want to waste my time starting anything there.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Elrandhir said:
I havent even tried the server, but from just reading some posts here I can see that I would never want to waste my time starting anything there.

Another pathetic responce from a player who has NO idea what the server is actually like.

Congratulations, you're sheep #1239

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Overdriven said:
Wow, with sales pitch like that I can't understand why everybody isn't rushing to join you on Camlann!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Wow, with sales pitch like that I can't understand why everybody isn't rushing to join you on Camlann!

This point is 100% valid tho.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
it doesnt really matter whether there are some good people on camlann, it only takes a few morons who camp for /level 20'ers to make the whole experiance a waste of time, why even bother to make a toon if you are going to be con bankrupt within 10 minutes, no matter what class it is.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
funny, I made a vamp from level 1 with no twinking when the server had ~500pop and got to lvl 40 with about a plat gained. But I must be special :(

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
Another pathetic responce from a player who has NO idea what the server is actually like.

Il be the Sheep aslong as i don't have to play on Camlann =P

And noone has said anything in these threads that would make anyone want to play there tbh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
enkor said:
funny, I made a vamp from level 1 with no twinking when the server had ~500pop and got to lvl 40 with about a plat gained. But I must be special :(
wow, a whole 500 people spread over the entire games pve/pvp zones, must be real busy :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
considering its about 250 now, I was just wondering how you can justify crying that its too "hard" to level without being ganked?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
wow, a whole 500 people spread over the entire games pve/pvp zones, must be real busy :)

His point was your stupid if you cannot level on camlann :kissit:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
The Camlann mindset, encapsulated.

This isn't a PvP game; the failure of the PvP servers in Europe as well as the US proves that conclusively (Andred being the only DAOC server ever to be closed down). It's an RvR+PvE game.

Heh....what is clustering if not closing down? Camlann aint failing more then daoc in general. Its loosing population like all servers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
enkor said:
considering its about 250 now, I was just wondering how you can justify crying that its too "hard" to level without being ganked?
why would anyone want to play on a server with such a low pop? if there are lots of people playing you get chained by random germans, if there arent any players online you just get bored...therefore its a worthless server :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
also funny that cam players fail so badly at proper pvp on the normal ruleset servers :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
so now your argument has gone from: "there are too many people I can't level" to "LOL so few ppl your server sucks"?

and would you mind mentioning these camlann players who "failed so badly"? I think you'll find its more the rvr guys who have failed on camlann :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
no, my "argument" is that either way camlann blows, nothing anyone can do about it and very few actually care.

edit and yes, lvl 50 pvp is easier on camlann as 90% of the people you fight against are not templated or sub 50, so not exactly hard.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
edit and yes, lvl 50 pvp is easier on camlann as 90% of the people you fight against are not templated or sub 50, so not exactly hard.

Thats true yes, when RvR'ing on a RvR server you fight mostly ML10 fully templated people nomatter if they are rr1 or rr10 but on camlann you get to fight level 36-50 with no or hardly a template.
Unless you only fight 8v8 in which case I am sure on Camlann those people also are fully templated.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
also funny that cam players fail so badly at proper pvp on the normal ruleset servers :)

Lewl.. and where did that information/statistics come from? My guild on classic was one of the better mid guilds... I had only played with 3 people in my group, the other 4 were random guys who were in other guilds on Cam... we played from 7pm-11/12 and did 60+k a night atleast, only one hib and one alb guild were anykind of competition.. and they were setgroups from rvr with experience of eachother already! Only thing lowering rp is the zergs cuz it was a lot higher populated then...

I'd say the average camlann skill is so much higher than the average rvr skill.. no offence but 75% of rvr server players are either shit/just zerg/poop guild groups tbh.. atleast on camlann the players who can't get regular rvr groups (a high % of players) can roam in smaller groups and make good rps

Only reason we stopped classic so soon is because a lot of people had to work random days and when a few don't login you either take randoms and get owned or you can't play which is pretty crappy... people got really bored after being able to pvp still as 5 etc which is way more fun

Easier to make rps? Bigsoz mate, but on Camlann you can get someones full reward once every 24 hours as a melee... on rvr it's like 15 mins? Also, anyone below lvl 45 is worth like 100rps amongst a fg so hardly good rps there...

The people that've got to 50 on camlann never go back to rvr... who wants a setgroup being constricting on their life where they HAVE to play certain times when you can log, get some peeps together and have some fun ; ]

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven mate, your making a tit of yourself by not having any idea what your talking about.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
pinp you had 5 relics and 90% of hibs/albs didnt have their templates done cuz they had no warlocks

oh and a certain radar user in your grp helped im sure

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Succi said:
pinp you had 5 relics and 90% of hibs/albs didnt have their templates done cuz they had no warlocks

haha

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Succi said:

.....what makes you think we had our templates done before anyone else?! It was even footing, server released at same time for all... as we were lvl 48-49 leviathan had full templates made... so no we were not templated before the majority.. I could only play evenings :|

No one radared in our group, the cheats exist only in peoples minds who think they were good but lost in fair fights

We didn't even have a warlock in our main group

/........

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Can't seem to edit but, if camlann players are so poor the relic bonus shouldn't even matter since we would be totally outplayed?

z0mg another edit ; the relics were taken back like less than a week after by hibs... so relics arguement isn't valid t b hhhhhhhh

Shady-

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

My epeen is still bigger then your .

/off hey pinp :)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
why would anyone want to play on a server with such a low pop? if there are lots of people playing you get chained by random germans, if there arent any players online you just get bored...therefore its a worthless server :)

More of youre precious 1 vs 1 on that server ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom