Call of Duty Demo - Now on the FTP

D

DaGaffer

Originally posted by TedTheDog
In the same way amputation cures the common cold.

If only the problem had been as mild as the common cold - unfortunately 'amputation' is a good metaphor - in 1978 the body politic had gangrene and it was rotting in the streets.

X

Xtro

Thirded - Quige is indeed correct.

The sooner that evil bitch Thatcher snuffs it the sooner we can have a party.

Q

Quige

Originally posted by DaGaffer
Thatch was a necessary evil - painful but the alternatives were worse.
maybe, the unions certainly were too powerful, but I still hate her and will be glad to see her shuffle off this mortal coil as her government was the one I experienced throughout my teenage and early adulthood - and though there may have been economic benefits (I'm no economist) the spirit of her goverment was so mean and cruel and soulless. We'll never know if the alternatives would have been better or worse in the end.

And lets not forget "there is no such thing as society ... we are all in this for what we can get for ourselves. Conspicuous consumption and greed is good."

hmmm. not.

She's looking pretty gaga these days .. I don't think there's much mind left in there, just the concentrated evil madness left over when the soul has been devoured.

G

GDW

This game has politicians in it. Must download

YAAAAARRRRR111!!

D

Deadmanwalking

Sorry to drag this up again but... since i got the new catalyst 3.7 drivers it runs like a dream. Full gfx the works :D

But i found out as this game actually takes my computer to the edge as it were that it overheats rapidly :(

Time for new fans/thermal paste before hl2/hw2

S

Summo

I've been playing Spearhead again since this demo. :(

W

Wij

*dislike not being able to post an img of the edit button*

W

Will

Originally posted by Will
Might be something to do with drivers and the 9800 Pro, since only that card has reported any problems.
Originally posted by Embattle
U lie...mine is a 9800 Pro :p
Originally posted by Deadmanwalking.
Sorry to drag this up again but... since i got the new catalyst 3.7 drivers it runs like a dream. Full gfx the works :D
I needed a dose of "I told you so".)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom