90% done..

im running a amd 2000 xp+
640mb
gf4 ti 4200 (only 64mb)

Will give info when I get it on..

T

Teh Krypt

Runs great on my spec, great game!

These are requirments it says when you download...

· 3D Hardware Accelerator Card required - 100% DirectX® 9.0a compatible 32MB Hardware T&L-capable video card and drivers*
· Pentium® III 700 or Athlon™ processor or higher
· English version of Microsoft® Windows® 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
· 128MB of RAM
· 8x Speed CD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
· 181MB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 200MB for Windows swap file)
· 100% DirectX® 9.0a compatible 16 bit sound card and drivers
· 100% Windows® 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and drivers
· DirectX® 9.0a (not included)

T

Teh Krypt

shot0004.jpg

Q

Quige

It ran fine on my PIII 1 GHz with a Geforce4 Ti4200 if that's any help to anyone.

... great game, really enjoyed the demo, looking forward to the full thing now. The sense of chaos and such like were even better than in MOH. The way you're deafened and your sight goes all woozy if you're too near an incoming shell was good. Liked the full stand>crouch>prone thing too.

Going to play some more to see if I can sneak up on the final AA gun down the right side of the road and take them out from the machine gun nest shown in the screen above.

... and also see if I can find that gun shown in the screen ... looks like a sniper rifle!

T

Teh Krypt

I got it off the guys near the second target you blow up.. its a super gun :D

X

Xtro

dl it now, been waiting for a successor to MOHAA for too long.

L

leggy

I have been playing moh again recently. I forgot how boring it was. Just downloaded this, let's hope it's better.

T

throdgrain

Yeah its quite good, made by same people as SoF2 it seems .
Q3 engine again ? Looks like it . Shame theres no mp demo yet though :(

Q

Quige

Originally posted by Teh Krypt
I got it off the guys near the second target you blow up.. its a super gun :D

Been playing it since my post & found it, but thanks - I just hadn't been bothering to search the dead before.

Been playing it through on veteran, and it's going to be very tough to get through without dying, - managed to make it to the church without copping it, but no further. :rolleyes:

Do you think those aa guns really had such large muzzle flashes?

aa.jpg

T

Teh Krypt

Can't get past the part just past that screenshot in the harder modes.. give tips :D

Q

Quige

OK, I'll try ... just off to set up some screens. Back in a mo.

OK,

From the last screen I move up the far wall behind the aa gun and through the house with a burning fire in it until I get to here;

tip3.jpg

tip1.jpg

tip2.jpg

tip4.jpg

tip5.jpg

Once the reinforcements dry up I just lean out slightly round the cover of the wall and pick them off with the rifle, moving back along the wall they are behind from right to left, and watching where the rest of the team are firing. Just after they stop laying suppressing fire down the germans will pop up and have a go, and as long as you are there waiting with the rifle :) He'll probably be concentrating on the rest of the team.

Once I was down to what I thought were only a couple left I chucked a few grenades over that way, and when the rest of the squad were laying down some fire finally popped round that courner and ran down the left side there and behind their cover at the left end (armed with submachine gun, which you can switch to the FG42)

Hope that helps.

M

~Mobius~

Got any that arnt so dark? Hard to see whats happening in the above screenies. :)

Q

Quige

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
Got any that arnt so dark? Hard to see whats happening in the above screenies. :)

It's pretty like that in the game tbh, dark & difficult to see whats going on.

I've played with some levels and popped up the contrast a bit .. does it help?

D

DaGaffer

Originally posted by throdgrain
Yeah its quite good, made by same people as SoF2 it seems .
Q3 engine again ? Looks like it . Shame theres no mp demo yet though :(

Its made by Infinity Ward - 22 of the guys who made MOH in the first place. Yes its Q3 based. The multiplayer should be excellent from what I saw at E3, far more team-based than MOH. They're also making a big play on how the game is different depending on which army you're in - big mass assaults as Russians, ability to call in air and resources as Americans, commando style as Brits. Should be good.

M

~Mobius~

Ta, can see it now. Think its my monitor - right near a window - that made it hard to see maybe. Looks nice but hopefully it wont become just another Shoot 'em up.

A

adams901

i cant play it with all the setting maxed out :(, guess my p4 and radeon 9700 cant handle it.

D

DaGaffer

Me too - best looking game I've seen (played) for a while

C

Clowneh!

What about for Athlon XP 1600+ (1400mhz), 512mb PC133 RAM?

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Quige

Do you think those aa guns really had such large muzzle flashes?

No, a WW2 105mm Howitzer maybe.

P

PR.

Full Graphics = Smooth

Game = A contender to MoH:AAs crown

Q

Quige

Originally posted by adams901
i cant play it with all the setting maxed out :(, guess my p4 and radeon 9700 cant handle it.

As I said up the top I'm on PIII 1GHz, Geforce4 Ti4200 ... what do you mean by maxed out?

I've only looked at the ingame options, but it's playable for me at;

1027*768,
Character Textures: Extra
General Textures:High
Texture Filter: Bilinear
Texture Quality: Default (32bit)
Nvidia Fog Distance: Yes

Though better with General Textures on Normal - with that I get between 45fps & 65fps. With General Textures on it dips down to 20fps in places (lots of fire in view etc.,) but still stays in the 45fps for lots of it.

E

evilmonkeh

hmm
is this the new moh but under a different name?
i thought i read that somewhere..
dl anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom