Caestar!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
DeadOnArrival said:
hey corran i rememeber them good old days near odin's hmg. your right there u used to wtf own me with your blue con merc...mind u i was unbuffed back then and only had a rubber piercing weapon and paper armour. How times have changed.

Them days were the best to be honest. You could get a decent 1vs1 fights still... and then the stealth zergs began by all realms and here we are now :(

Can't wait till we clustered. Going to be you start a fight, next thing you know 10 stealthers from each realm pop and attack the 2 fighting

pip

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
Good to see ya back us Grey wolves let you live Today :flame: Then a Bd came and spanked ya See us whorelocks have got a heart :eek: But dont expect it too much HeHe

pip said:
Good to see ya back us Grey wolves let you live Today :flame: Then a Bd came and spanked ya See us whorelocks have got a heart :eek: But dont expect it too much HeHe

wouldve killed him if some fucking newb hunter didnt add... again :|

Corran

Part of the furniture
pip said:

I really should stop ruding you guys, but when i see a floating orb it dictates a must do it as the class so damn stupid :p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Yshynsin said:
Imho you don't need uber high bow to still do decent bow dmg, i recently on my scout respecced down to 36 bow in aid of better melee dmg, i now hit SBs and Rangers etc for 250 odd if i choose the right LW, and i only do 30 less bow cap dmkg than i was with 45 LB
40 Bow and cap 1120 with critshot at rr5. Using immolated though but it's nice proc for when something does get in range to melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom