Caestar!!

shadowminxy

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
51
Well done to all of you lame adders weather you or albies or middies. Caestar is finally quitting DaoC. He has a lot of respect for most of you out there and u know who you are but he is completely pissed off with being added on left right and fucking centre by the entire population whenever he is in the vacinity. Caused him to quit now because of some of you spam button pressers. i hope your satisfied. Ill miss the little fella tbh. is a nice bloke irl and a good player ingame when he gets the chance.
 

Litmus

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
1,576
trying to get banned too?

PS, makeing your self.. who ever you are, look stupid
 

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
4,462
I died in pvp so I quit.

Daoc PvP is 95% frustration 5% pure fun usually ;p

its the 5% that makes it worth it ;p
 

Eva

Part of the furniture
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
1,387
When I played talen I had him adding on me all the time, so I find it ironic that he quit because he got added on.

But it's true what chim said, it's alot of frustration in daoc but the fun makes it worth it.
 

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
1,075
Sorry but just because you don't want everyone to add on you and they do is no reasion to quit... Welcoem to RvR m8s.. it happends get over it.. roll a group friendly character and go add on alb fights... its gonna happen wiether you like it or not unfortunatly :(

I've had tons of experiences were I just wanted to throw the comp out the window but I didn't.. I kept playing and kept getting zerged... so /quit ftw! (temporarlly)

and tbfh, if you don't want to get added on.. then don't go in the zergy area's - you can't blaime this on everyone but yourself.

Your a good player mate, and i hope you don't quit :( .. just keep it up for a bit and see what happens.
 

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
604
Oh no someone added. He been fighting around Beno bridge area, very near to the E side where all the Albs tend to group up around a FoP or just linger etc. Of course people will add, deal with it ;) . Also Caestar popped on me when I had been told my Aha (I think it was or possibly another Alb Inf) to leave the area because he was duelling, so perhaps this code of honour works both ways? :D
 

Overdriven

Not a sandwich
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
12,322
So does that mean I should quit? I mean... You can't beat a bridge full of albs then 2fg of hibs coming from behind you :)
 

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
2,472
Chimaira said:
I died in pvp so I quit.

Daoc PvP is 95% frustration 5% pure fun usually ;p

its the 5% that makes it worth it ;p
lol, so true
 

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
1,468
hey i havent quitted yet even if i get pissed of all fuckt up lamers and adders out there...u play a game in RvR=Realm Vs Realm it dosent meen 1 VS 1 afaik...so live with it and QQ in your pillow under moms blanket instead...or be a man and add the crap out of yourself on every fight u c!!!

Edit: or go back to playing Sims or lemmings instead
 

Gamah

Banned
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
13,042
I get added on tonnes too, I get frustrated and angry..(even making posts and getting banned :p)

tis part of the game, everytime I get angry I walk away from the pc for 20 min do something else then come back..
 

Zebolt

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
3,247
Haha, I rly can't see how you can get angry at a computer game tbh :p
 

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
596
hi all

whyshould caestar quit?????



simplr reason most of peeps who used to respect the codes...are far gone...........extreme shame...hence the reason i dont care who i kill these days..greys discounted....


they all yellow till kill em


all the best jamie
 

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
1,443
shadowminxy said:
Well done to all of you lame adders weather you or albies or middies. Caestar is finally quitting DaoC. He has a lot of respect for most of you out there and u know who you are but he is completely pissed off with being added on left right and fucking centre by the entire population whenever he is in the vacinity. Caused him to quit now because of some of you spam button pressers. i hope your satisfied. Ill miss the little fella tbh. is a nice bloke irl and a good player ingame when he gets the chance.
u write many epitaths in yer spare time then?
 

Gamah

Banned
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
13,042
I spam button press :<, will miss caester, he prolly needs a few weeks break but he will be back :p
 

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
499
Can see his point though.

If you just added on so you die 95% of the time (which seems to be the current state of the game), its just no fun. Yeah yeah, its "RvR not 1v1", but who are you gonna RvR against if they quit?
 

Gamah

Banned
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
13,042
They will RvR against rog wearing hib wardens :<<<




....and loose











...irl!
 

Puppet

Resident Freddy
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
3,232
The downside of the current situation around Beno is now that scouts like Ill, Urulagnia or whatever and such can run back to Beno where they group their bot for quick heals.

In the meantime they get 17 RP's for uncovering you infront of the zerg with the mighty 52-damage from their rapiers.

Ill is really the bravest of em all. For 2 hours he camped the tower of Beno near the bridge with his DI-bot and shot only people who stood on top of the bridge-tower.

With his bow perma-drawed standing stealthed on top of the tower he made almost 7K. And the dude is RR6.......... sad.
 

Bleeker

Part of the furniture
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
438
Puppet said:
The downside of the current situation around Beno is now that scouts like Ill, Urulagnia or whatever and such can run back to Beno where they group their bot for quick heals.

In the meantime they get 17 RP's for uncovering you infront of the zerg with the mighty 52-damage from their rapiers.

Ill is really the bravest of em all. For 2 hours he camped the tower of Beno near the bridge with his DI-bot and shot only people who stood on top of the bridge-tower.

With his bow perma-drawed standing stealthed on top of the tower he made almost 7K. And the dude is RR6.......... sad.

dont forget Cadaec, Bankmanager, Simosh, Thorbear and a few other that never or very seldom moves from a tower/keep (was gonna put Pennytraight there too but ive seen her/him at dc camping docks a few times :p ). with Simosh beeing the most funny scout ever: slam and run, slam and run...nothing else :/
 

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
1,059
jamiesmallicus said:
whyshould caestar quit?????



simplr reason most of peeps who used to respect the codes...are far gone...........extreme shame...hence the reason i dont care who i kill these days..greys discounted....


they all yellow till kill em


all the best jamie
Codes? Ah come on get over yourself. Fact is that the "non-add" politic will never work. There will always be some who adds and bring stress in to the game for ppl like you and caester. The sooner you realize this isnt a 1v1 game but a rvr game the better and by the looks of your post it would seem you have. If you want 1v1's only then fine - try look those up. Just dont get angry about add's - they have every right to do so.

General rant: Its a free-for-all this game. Everyone plays it how they like. If you dont agree then pay peoples supscriptions and then maybe you can start dictate how they should play. Untill then you cant do nothing about it.. Just please save the rest of us for the QQ here on these boards.
 

tetsue

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
188
Kraben said:
Codes? Ah come on get over yourself. Fact is that the "non-add" politic will never work. There will always be some who adds and bring stress in to the game for ppl like you and caester. The sooner you realize this isnt a 1v1 game but a rvr game the better and by the looks of your post it would seem you have. If you want 1v1's only then fine - try look those up. Just dont get angry about add's - they have every right to do so.

General rant: Its a free-for-all this game. Everyone plays it how they like. If you dont agree then pay peoples supscriptions and then maybe you can start dictate how they should play. Untill then you cant do nothing about it.. Just please save the rest of us for the QQ here on these boards.
amen :p
 

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
2,041
Gamah said:
I get added on tonnes too, I get frustrated and angry..(even making posts and getting banned :p)

tis part of the game, everytime I get angry I walk away from the pc for 20 min do something else then come back..
Walk away, get a coffee, jerk off, watch a movie, go for a walk - whatever.Its a game, yes its fustrating at times but its not going to get less zergy with the cluster.

Hope you dont quit mind caes - know i dont solo much these days (for the reason of the aforementioned zerg/adds) but do enjoy our occasional 1-1s.Felt bad last night when we ganked you but was a bit late - once a fire wiz starts nuking by the time i type stop youre dead :)
 

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
May 14, 2004
Messages
2,041
Bleeker said:
dont forget Cadaec, Bankmanager, Simosh, Thorbear and a few other that never or very seldom moves from a tower/keep (was gonna put Pennytraight there too but ive seen her/him at dc camping docks a few times :p ). with Simosh beeing the most funny scout ever: slam and run, slam and run...nothing else :/
Did it occur to you he might be a sniper spec scout?Something that assassins were MEANT to kill.Muppet. :clap:
 

BlackrazoR

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
604
Dwali said:
hey i havent quitted yet even if i get pissed of all fuckt up lamers and adders out there...u play a game in RvR=Realm Vs Realm it dosent meen 1 VS 1 afaik...so live with it and QQ in your pillow under moms blanket instead...or be a man and add the crap out of yourself on every fight u c!!!

Edit: or go back to playing Sims or lemmings instead
Hey back off! Lemmings was awesome :clap:
 

Corran

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
6,180
Well his "quitting" didnt last long considering he was still playing and camping beno bridge after this post was made!

Attention seeking whores :p
 
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3,185
Puppet said:
The downside of the current situation around Beno is now that scouts like Ill, Urulagnia or whatever and such can run back to Beno where they group their bot for quick heals.

In the meantime they get 17 RP's for uncovering you infront of the zerg with the mighty 52-damage from their rapiers.

Ill is really the bravest of em all. For 2 hours he camped the tower of Beno near the bridge with his DI-bot and shot only people who stood on top of the bridge-tower.

With his bow perma-drawed standing stealthed on top of the tower he made almost 7K. And the dude is RR6.......... sad.
sounds exactly like fagboypip.. camp eras tower till you get a fight.. then insta add. hooray! \o/
 

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
590
Gamah said:
I get added on tonnes too, I get frustrated and angry..(even making posts and getting banned :p)

tis part of the game, everytime I get angry I walk away from the pc for 20 min do something else then come back..
`
How the hell do you ever play then?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom