Caestar!!

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Did it occur to you he might be a sniper spec scout?Something that assassins were MEANT to kill.Muppet. :clap:
who mention anything about assassins? i have a ranger with 50 bow (atm respeccing at rr5 to a more melee based spec) and i run around trying to solo ppl, im not very successful but atleast im trying and getting the odd kill here and there..

Muppet :clap:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Bleeker said:
who mention anything about assassins? i have a ranger with 50 bow (atm respeccing at rr5 to a more melee based spec) and i run around trying to solo ppl, im not very successful but atleast im trying and getting the odd kill here and there..

Muppet :clap:
Ah so you have the only stealther able to hit harder than an assassin and have camo (MoS Immunity when camo is up) - you spec right youre a blademaster with stealth and a bit less hps.Spine is proof a decent melee ranger can eat most things.
:flame:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Did it occur to you he might be a sniper spec scout?Something that assassins were MEANT to kill.Muppet. :clap:

You can be 45 bow and still viable in melee. However most scouts hit like a wet-noodle so prolly dont even have any melee-spec or have not capped STR and +skills on it or smth.

I got no clue; always laughing when a scout goes up in straight melee with a traitors-dagger. Best way to nerf poor melee-damage is using a 15.0dps weapon.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
To judge from aolns movies, he do good bow and meele dmg for a scout, cant only be the rr :touch:

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
TheBinarySurfer said:
Ah so you have the only stealther able to hit harder than an assassin and have camo (MoS Immunity when camo is up) - you spec right youre a blademaster with stealth and a bit less hps.Spine is proof a decent melee ranger can eat most things.
im not as good as Spine to play ranger tho, i play for fun and when i finally get a 1vs1 i cant say its fun getting slammed and then enemy runs off. but i dont understand that he dont even try to fight, and i dont understand you coming here to defend him (or maybe his class i dont know) since i have only beaten 1 mincer in a pure 1 vs 1 and that was baldir if i recall correct, never beaten you or gamah or crapp, (only soloers ive met thats worth to mention)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:

Rangers dont hit harder then assassins in melee. We're all on the same damage-table except some spec smarter and use better weapons.

And comparing a ranger with a BM is really bullshit. BM has like 500-600 more WS; good 500 hp more and parry-spec + advanced-evade.

Its not even close; and shouldnt be.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Rangers dont hit harder then assassins in melee. We're all on the same damage-table except some spec smarter and use better weapons.

And comparing a ranger with a BM is really bullshit. BM has like 500-600 more WS; good 500 hp more and parry-spec + advanced-evade.

Its not even close; and shouldnt be.

I actually find some nasty luri rangers harder in 1on1 with my merc than bms ;p maybe because they fz me :<

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
with Simosh beeing the most funny scout ever: slam and run, slam and run...nothing else :/

Simosh is comedy.

Jumped me last night on his own (I was missing specs, and im a support class with a strong 13 weapon). Shot me twice, FZ'd me, shot me again. When I come out of the FZ with 10% hp and run at him... he then sprints off like a girl to go stealth?

Comes back with a mincer friend 2 mins later to "finish the job". Outskilled.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild you speaking about the support class that with your spec probably use MoC healing, TWF+grapple and use ML styles that outdamages probably scouts unstyled damage anyday and since you can always drain their end and get em unbuffed with the help of self end+end reduction and maybe even using 6 sec pbt... Yeah wonder why would anyone run away from that if possible...

But I know my theurg has 0 points specced in staff why do people still try running out of the range... :( Stupid cowards... Also bringing few hundret people per night to my rvr just to kill me...

Dont even want to start the ranting about rangers... :D

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Come back Caestar :< one of my favourite hibs!

As for melee rangers :D

Im pretty big fan of the melee specced ranger seems like a fun char. Where as you give up the extra evade plus CS line of an NS you gain things like IP, better armour, FZ and a host of other cool things. (winged helm useable for example)

Slash specced rangers are especialy, a tough fight for an SB :]

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Alyssania said:
Ethild you speaking about the support class that with your spec probably use MoC healing, TWF+grapple and use ML styles that outdamages probably scouts unstyled damage anyday and since you can always drain their end and get em unbuffed with the help of self end+end reduction and maybe even using 6 sec pbt... Yeah wonder why would anyone run away from that if possible...

Run away from someone on 10% hp? I don't have MoC, I've not finished my MLs, I don't out-damage scouts (let alone ones that use FZ that fight). Not to mention unbuffed, and un-sc'd wearing rogs :p.

Don't start a 1v1 if you are gonna run away like a girl imo, especially running away to get a friend to help.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Ethild said:
Run away from someone on 10% hp? I don't have MoC, I've not finished my MLs, I don't out-damage scouts (let alone ones that use FZ that fight). Not to mention unbuffed, and un-sc'd wearing rogs :p.

Don't start a 1v1 if you are gonna run away like a girl imo, especially running away to get a friend to help.

I soloed ethilds in melee with my rr2 scout, he speaks the truth!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Alyssania said:

Riiiight; all those scouts spec 42 shield for slam; you honestly think a warden will easily penetrate 42 shield + evade3?

Hear yourself: A RR6 SCOUT RUNS FROM A RR6 WARDEN ON 10% HP

Also if he's RR6 and has TWF3; Purge2 he wont have MOC (Im unsure if wardens can even spec MO3)

Dont even want to start the ranting about rangers... :D

You trying to explain why a RR6 scout runs from a RR6 warden on 10% - thats enough bullshit for today :)

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Well if we talking about something else than your rr6 warden then maybe I would stay and fight with my rr2 scout I just got to 50 today. :) But I really cant blame the person running away if rr6 warden is coming after him even with 10% health since the possibilities of my mentioned things are really high and even if you would be at 1% it would be probably instawin for you not to mention if the said scout had been standing there for a while having MoS4 seing horde of Ns's and sb's closing in... The game is giving some classes possibility to run away if they not winning or if things look bad. I would have most likely stayed since I dont care if I die or not but seeing hunters speed of while they should be in combat or rr9 sb's vanish since rr4 inf purged all their Iwin charges and procs and with few lucky evades is winning I really cant blame for low rr scout to run away since scouts not the most designed classes to win in melee range.

And people calling others names here because they play how they like or see best is not the best way to deal with it I think. Maybe he liked to let you live after using FZ to show he won basically anyway or he didnt want to win with it eventually and then with mini came just for the rp's. I dont know and care only little. :)

For Caestar issue hes one of the soloers atm but... If person when hitting rr8 starts to say everyone im soloing now so dont add or zerg me eventhough half my rp's been made in small groups of no less than 3-6 people or made over 3 mil rp in the time before SL was nerfed standing between milegate doors with severeal other people(both exaples may not fit Caestar) then yes better quit now if you dont like the game. But if there is someone that really made rr8+ and never ever duoed (not even to get past apk erm... mmg they mean) and never added on a single fair fight they saw I for one promise never hit that person again and can give rp's from me on a silver plate just like they seem to want. ;)

Edit: Oh and nerf getting rr6 with rogs...

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet. :) Always as funny... Maybe all the scouts are specced 50 bow and 50 stealth I dont really know most of them. Wardens get ip so maybe scout though he probably using it soon and started running or maybe he didnt see a difference between warden and other hib classes with scale and shield... You know a hero would be much harder to kill at 10% for scout than warden maybe... Like said there is many reasons why he might have ran just as you probably had many reasons which I couldnt understand running away from my inf the times I met you in OF emain. :) Remember one for sure where I was running unstealthed to see if one hib keep you guys just got back would have any afk people and you started shooting me. 2 evades later while I just were going to hit Df straight to your ugly face you legged and I didnt see you the rest of the day. And how many times you ran after I was hunting you for the one and only purpose to end your adding on every single fight at amg before you always ran away...

And wouldnt twf3 and graple be enough to kill a person? Asking out of intrest here since I really dont know how much twf does all together. (tend to avoid staying in the ring whole duration)

Sorry for the off topic. Better if I make a thread about this if someone still has something to say about my stupid comments... Or people just can pm me and call me stupid. I really dont mind if it helps you guys with your problems. ;)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Bleeker said:
with Simosh beeing the most funny scout ever: slam and run, slam and run...nothing else :/

There's a reason for that, crappiest scout I've ever fought. Someone needs to tell him that DF armor isn't all that anymore.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Caeli said:
There's a reason for that, crappiest scout I've ever fought. Someone needs to tell him that DF armor isn't all that anymore.
heh your funny :fluffle:

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
Well if your going to quit Caestar, you know your more than welcome on Stormreaver - EU/WOW. :touch:

I'm sure you would find the Rogue/Druid stealth classes most agreeable :flame:

I've had your name saved since rolling there, just incase you needed it ;)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

Ethild said:
Simosh is comedy.

Jumped me last night on his own (I was missing specs, and im a support class with a strong 13 weapon). Shot me twice, FZ'd me, shot me again. When I come out of the FZ with 10% hp and run at him... he then sprints off like a girl to go stealth?

Comes back with a mincer friend 2 mins later to "finish the job". Outskilled.
maybe he was saving ur rp's for his friends:) and yes its called a stealth grp, some people like to enjoy the game and find things like that funny, and TBH no scout will be good in melee pls stop being so retarded.....
and rangers and hunters never add on people:S get a life ppl and stop whining for christ sake, its a game it cannot be helped:S just enjoy it or sod off

Corran

Part of the furniture
Cea,

what bloody ra's you got now days? You hurt like fuck now days :(

Used to be able to kill you with an unbuffed bluecon merc but now ..... you slaughter my tic :(

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Corran said:
Cea,

what bloody ra's you got now days? You hurt like fuck now days :(

Used to be able to kill you with an unbuffed bluecon merc but now ..... you slaughter my tic :(

hey corran i rememeber them good old days near odin's hmg. your right there u used to wtf own me with your blue con merc...mind u i was unbuffed back then and only had a rubber piercing weapon and paper armour. How times have changed.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
DeadOnArrival said:
hey corran i rememeber them good old days near odin's hmg. your right there u used to wtf own me with your blue con merc...mind u i was unbuffed back then and only had a rubber piercing weapon and paper armour. How times have changed.

Whatever, paper boy ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bleeker said:
dont forget Cadaec, Bankmanager, Simosh, Thorbear and a few other that never or very seldom moves from a tower/keep (was gonna put Pennytraight there too but ive seen her/him at dc camping docks a few times :p ). with Simosh beeing the most funny scout ever: slam and run, slam and run...nothing else :/
And don't forget Aaessha.. and the others.. I have a screenie somewhere of some of their names because I thought they were so sad, camping there for 5 hours with bows perma out just shooting anything that gets into range.

I killed them in the end, despite them being up in the tower. I laughed alot irl. They always came back though.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Imho you don't need uber high bow to still do decent bow dmg, i recently on my scout respecced down to 36 bow in aid of better melee dmg, i now hit SBs and Rangers etc for 250 odd if i choose the right LW, and i only do 30 less bow cap dmkg than i was with 45 LB

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
Sad to see that he is gone :( but tbh i add for fun when i see that luwwi cus he has killed added pwned and wtf slapped me with Heaters!!!111...

but sad as i said :( have fun irl Caestar /bow

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Caestar still plays.. at least I see him on in guild.

Not sure if he RvRs though :)

Think hes just collecting the ml .10 remains for a collection :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom