bye dragonfang :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Iswind said:
Ill try to feel sorry for all the poor infis ;)

But i just cant wait to :twak: and :touch: you!

Wtg mythic!! :worthy:

lol you lot really are going to have a surprise, I cant wait for 1.69 and all the omg nerf df again, omg they must be cheating, OMG whats this spining on the spot thingy they do nerf it omg I'm a doopy idiot and I'll whine and whine and whine till I get it changed again!

Well, at least you got a few months to think up some new stuff for losing, maybe it'll be lag or TOA items or ML's, DF at 5 or 9secs is going to be so insignificant its seriously not funny.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Ickleevul said:
anyone else hear the popping sound as a thousand infs pull their heads outta pl'ing necro's arses?

What I hear is all the DF whiners out there running out of excuses.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Tay said:
lol you lot really are going to have a surprise, I cant wait for 1.69 and all the omg nerf df again, omg they must be cheating, OMG whats this spining on the spot thingy they do nerf it omg I'm a doopy idiot and I'll whine and whine and whine till I get it changed again!

Well, at least you got a few months to think up some new stuff for losing, maybe it'll be lag or TOA items or ML's, DF at 5 or 9secs is going to be so insignificant its seriously not funny.

the difference between 9 and 5 secs is almost 50% free extra damage being taken away.... its hardly nothing

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
AtomicBattleHamster said:
Its actually the Shadowblades I feel sorry for now, they will relish this moment up until all the FoTM's respec to Slash and get themselves Legendary Heat weapons..... Those that don't respec, still have a 5 sec stun off an evade, high weapon skill and 2.5 spec points - Not to mention Legendary Heat weapons too.....

Infiltrators will still be top of the stealther "food chain" and Mythic will leave them alone too.

This is not a nerf, it could have been MUCH worse.

It's a blessing in disguise.

You mean like dropping it to a thrust level appropriate to a 5 sec stun??

DF's were responsible for about 3-4% of my kills in RVR I look forward to the free respec we get :)

Its not a blessing in disguise at all, its a nerf, for the sole reason that DF is a level 50 style with arguably a lvl 20-30 stun style, dont bother me at all, Ive had 50DW for some time.

But hey, its swings and round abouts, let the whiners have thier moment, when it becomes reality here I dont honestly thing it will affect that much at all in the whole scheme of things things like Artifacts and ML's will have a profound effect on RVR more than DF ever did :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
if the loss is to much we just add another infil no big deal.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
judas said:
if the loss is to much we just add another infil no big deal.

well with heat based weapons that give + 15% dmg on leather insted of -10% on SB's I don't think u should be that happy alrdy before u try a DF with 25% more dmg.... even tho it is only for 5 seks....
mids get 15% more dmg then they have now vs alb leather if they use heat weaps

so this is no big deal for the SB's tbh...

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:
rofl.
50 thrust 50 dw *cough* *cough*
Btw,
since I retired,
want me to change subscription email on bot's account to yours ?
I made full SCed SM on this account too.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
Btw,
since I retired,
want me to change subscription email on bot's account to yours ?
I made full SCed SM on this account too.
sigh, decisions decisions - imo lets come back prydwen or make strong runie assist group on excal .

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:
sigh, decisions decisions - imo lets come back prydwen or make strong runie assist group on excal .
No f*king way.
Two years is enough.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
think we've had enough crap for one thread...

probably enough for about 10 anyway - locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom