bye dragonfang :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
sb + 25 points overcap debuffed for 118 gives 93 effective debuff points.
infil + no overcap at all debuffed for 118 gives 59 effective debuff points.

Thrust infils atm do damage with 10 % penalty, sbs with 0 %, with lhw in play sbs lose that 10 % bonus, and as i pointed out saracens has as racial 5 % to heat, what do norse get ?.

I was talking about the starting ws, not the debuffed ws. The debuff wil still hit sbs harder.

I have no clue what you are trying to say... that infils will still peform better? yes they will, but I rather face a infil with a 5 sec df swinging heat based weapons than a infil with 9 sec df swinging heat based weapons.

And yes, thrust-infils "gain" more with heat versus sbs than sbs do versus infils, but it still has nothing to do with the fact that df was nerfed.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Let Jox feel good about himself for a day or two. When it finally sinks in that he will still get pwned left, right and centre and that the infil population will not decrease he'll be back to zerging and crying as normal.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:
I was talking about the starting ws, not the debuffed ws. The debuff wil still hit sbs harder.

I have no clue what you are trying to say... that infils will still peform better? yes they will, but I rather face a infil with a 5 sec df swinging heat based weapons than a infil with 9 sec df swinging heat based weapons.

And yes, thrust-infils "gain" more with heat versus sbs than sbs do versus infils, but it still has nothing to do with the fact that df was nerfed.

Sure its a nerf, but i doubt sbs should be overall happy.

It wont matter, stun length is only important if you can survive it, and 40 %+
potential increase in infil damage is plain ugly. Do you care how long a stun last if you dont survive it ?

Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Let Jox feel good about himself for a day or two. When it finally sinks in that he will still get pwned left, right and centre and that the infil population will not decrease he'll be back to zerging and crying as normal.

Your the infil wanting to go slash a few posts back using you free respec, maybe you have learned something new today ? Yes Jox is a zergling, still its also true his class is vastly inferior to an infil. Mythic pushes some buttons at random an make classes gods or shit, it aint easy to play a worse class.

Critsii

Banned
Kinad said:
Infil = better ws, better af and atm much better stun style, but ofc
you dd and not to forget skill is what makes you drop rr9 infils with such
ease it amazes all of us.

Yes they will all soon use the legen heat weapons, and then ....

Btw, i think you will be surprised next time you meet some of the scouts in
melee, it simply sux to go from 36 % resist to -2 %.
gotta hit me first :<

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Sure its a nerf, but i doubt sbs should be overall happy.

It wont matter, stun length is only important if you can survive it, and 40 %+
potential increase in infil damage is plain ugly. Do you care how long a stun last if you dont survive it ?

Your the infil wanting to go slash a few posts back using you free respec, maybe you have learned something new today ? Yes Jox is a zergling, still its also true his class is vastly inferior to an infil. Mythic pushes some buttons at random an make classes gods or shit, it aint easy to play a worse class.

40%+ IF/WHEN the weapons proc. Otherwise 25%+ against sbs.

So what is happening?

DF goes from 9 sec -> 5 sec(44% lesser dmg).

Infils start to use Heat Legendary Weapons(+25-40%+)

So dmg done with df will still be about the same.

And I have to say that I have survived DF from time to time, especially low rr:s without relic backup. So I think the nerf will have some impact. Perhaps not much, but its at least a step in the right direction.

"it aint easy to play a worse class"

And some kind words in the end, thx Kinad^^

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Ranger said:
me > infils in melee now :clap: x100

Nah, infils can tweak too and with toa they will be able to get % more melee damage from items, which you cant afford since your multi skill class.

Just about any multiskill class, hybrids, archers, mincers.. is losing power
in toa because they cannot cap 10 % in the many skills, but these skills
are essential part of the class.

An archer do mostly ranged and some melee, both need an increase for him
to be full that % stronger.

Its not 100% accurate, but the problem is there.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Lol at some noob like Critssi talking about how a decent rr ns can "own" scouts...
I hope all ns and sb's can own a scout, if they get the first hit in...
Kind of the idea behind playing the class really.
the dual wield penalty should be removed on shield users, then I would like to see you ns noobs use skills to take out a scout. Right now scouts are just free rp's to an assasin with half a brain (which is why you struggle so much Critssi...).
And Jox, stop talking crap, you are rr8 or so, and have yet to make a solo kill.
Regards, Glottis :puke:

Critsii

Banned
lol glottis
you rock :D
ive only found you solo once, that was in the bowl, and you use ip and an end pot to run away when all your slams fail ;p

and kinad, an assasin is the second most hardest class in the game to sc for, vw being hardest.
we have 5 lines we need +skills to, str/con/dex/quick etc

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Critsii said:
lol glottis
you rock :D
ive only found you solo once, that was in the bowl, and you use ip and an end pot to run away when all your slams fail ;p

and kinad, an assasin is the second most hardest class in the game to sc for, vw being hardest.
we have 5 lines we need +skills to, str/con/dex/quick etc

why is vw's harder ? :eek7:

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
this wont change anything tbh... 5sec or 9sec.... Im dead either way without purge up. Put it 2nd in a chain or something. And PLEASE GOD, put 1000 range on the cleric AF-buff, as they did with shaman endregen. It's silly that infils are running around with it.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
this wont change anything tbh... 5sec or 9sec.... Im dead either way without purge up. Put it 2nd in a chain or something. And PLEASE GOD, put 1000 range on the cleric AF-buff, as they did with shaman endregen. It's silly that infils are running around with it.

Oh yeah, cleric spec af buff differs from the druid haste buff...
QQ more noob.
Regards, Glottis

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Oh yeah, cleric spec af buff differs from the druid haste buff...
QQ more noob.
Regards, Glottis

It differs, yeah imo.
Now stfu u little zergling.

And it would be nice to see a 1000 range on druid hastebuff also.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
r it just me there think it r stupid that the lvl 50 thrust style = the lvl 25 pierce style in stun lenght??

and yes uber CS stupid to get PA for lesser then u get debuffed for, and PA was meant to be the most dmgin style (or was)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
should just have the basic generic buffs on conc base, rest ranged

so str/con, dex/qui, con, str, dex, base af are the only conc buffs on all the buffbots, rest are ranged. Oh, and lol at the whining infs, and the size of critsii's head ^^

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
will still be dragonfang > frosty gaze
prefer stunning close to every fight for 5sec then once in a while for 7sec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom