bye dragonfang :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
Critsii said:
on a lighter note, hastener speed is now 4 minutes, df has been nerfed, my insta dd delves for 100 and my castable delves for 179, yup this looks like a good change :drink:
179? thats almost as good as a thanes spec dd >:/

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
r it just me there think it r stupid that the lvl 50 thrust style = the lvl 25 pierce style in stun lenght??

and yes uber CS stupid to get PA for lesser then u get debuffed for, and PA was meant to be the most dmgin style (or was)

Ehm.. yes??? Since when did Ns' get 2.5 specpoints? Infils would go 50 thrust even if the stun had been at lvl 20. Because they CAN, they dont have to sacrifice anything. GOoGOogOOGog mythic!!111one :m00:

O

Old.Fanta

Fedaykin said:
00000450.gif
for all the spanish

FFS always the same..... dont say "all" pls...

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
gunner440 said:
The stun component on the Albion thrust style, Dragonfang, has been reduced to 5 seconds. We will be offering a respec for those affected by the Dragonfang change before this change goes to the live servers.

bb mfer infils !
¨

Finaly ! :drink:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
cba to read the whole thread but is this in testing or is it in the 1.68 patch, cause i couldnt find it in the patch notes on camelotherald.com

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
Ehm.. yes??? Since when did Ns' get 2.5 specpoints? Infils would go 50 thrust even if the stun had been at lvl 20. Because they CAN, they dont have to sacrifice anything. GOoGOogOOGog mythic!!111one :m00:

i think u r wrong.. why have i seen several of post bout infils wanna respec to slash???
maybe coz 50 thrust aint worth it any more?
and most sbs spec 44 axe/sword right? then lets say u got 350 str that givs a ws on 1466 at rr1 with 11 from sc and if u r 50 thrust with 350 avage str/dex means 1520 ws that r a diffrense on 54 ws that r 3.6% more ws and dont come and tell me it r that there make infils much better then sbs

*Ialkarn

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
should just have the basic generic buffs on conc base, rest ranged

so str/con, dex/qui, con, str, dex, base af are the only conc buffs on all the buffbots, rest are ranged. Oh, and lol at the whining infs, and the size of critsii's head ^^

FFS what are you doing here? You should host a D-day Map imho!

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
i think u r wrong.. why have i seen several of post bout infils wanna respec to slash???
maybe coz 50 thrust aint worth it any more?
and most sbs spec 44 axe/sword right? then lets say u got 350 str that givs a ws on 1466 at rr1 with 11 from sc and if u r 50 thrust with 350 avage str/dex means 1520 ws that r a diffrense on 54 ws that r 3.6% more ws and dont come and tell me it r that there make infils much better then sbs
Then you throw in the str/con debuffs ALL assasins have, and let's see what happens.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
cba to read the whole thread but is this in testing or is it in the 1.68 patch, cause i couldnt find it in the patch notes on camelotherald.com

Test patch.

And to all those celebrating the demise of the infil then LOL. Yeah right - you're really going to see all those assassins vanish overnight because of a 4 sec shorter stun.....

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Doink-666 said:
Try an earth thuerg :eek:

learn to play the class tbh... the lvl 48 earth pets are uber imo 2 of them on all support classes and they are out of the game untill some1 kill them and if u stand at 2000 range and u see them beat on the pets just throw some more...

and get RP and loads of pots ;) u will need it :m00:

Cyclodia

Banned
Nerf got 6 account now banned on vn boards :(

Stupid nOObs cant take it that they are pwnd XDDDDDDDDDDD

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Cyclodia and critsii u 2 should get married...and take a honeymoon on a small deserted island.....and do us all a favour and dont come back...

:m00: :eek: :m00:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Find it funny that Cyclodia and Critssi both are taking such pleasure in the nerf. Specially as a high rr ns is a tough opponent for an infiltrator.
But as shown in the various videos Cyclodia makes, he does not really like a challenge, so this fits perfectly.
Even more funny people keep bitching about the 2.5 spec points.
If you want the assasin classes to be the same, I would also like the magic classes to become uber like the Hib magic classes, and the Alb melee classes to become just as uber as the Mid melee classes.
There is a reason that the infiltrator has 2.5 spec points, as SB's get more hitpoints, perma dual wield and NS get some magical abilities along with AP access.
But keep thinking that nerfing infs will help your gimped play styles.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

Skeggi

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm I can't believe some albs can seriously believe this equalisation (because it isn't a nerf, it's just making the odds more even) wasn't fair. The 5 sec DF still will be usable imo, along with the 2.5 spec points you still have a very viable class. Perhaps still strongest of the three, but we'll have to see. Imo gj mythic. :clap:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Skeggi said:
Hmm I can't believe some albs can seriously believe this equalisation (because it isn't a nerf, it's just making the odds more even) wasn't fair. The 5 sec DF still will be usable imo, along with the 2.5 spec points you still have a very viable class. Perhaps still strongest of the three, but we'll have to see. Imo gj mythic. :clap:

Couldn't agree more, to be honest. Everyone with half a brain knew that a nine-second melee stun off an evade (no chain) on a class with Evade 92 (or whatever) was a silly insta-win button. Personally, I think a 5 sec stun straight off an evade is still silly - it should be second in a chain, with 7 second stun. That way it would at least require the wits to be able to get the second in a chain off.

It's like the adjustment to savages - it doesn't mean they're suddenly unplayable, but it evens the odds a little.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
havent played my infil for over 18 months and i dont give a shit, stealthing is boring anyway xDDDDD

and be honest, 8 infils in your neck with 9 second stun or 8 infils with 5 second stun what is the difference anyway??

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Find it funny that Cyclodia and Critssi both are taking such pleasure in the nerf. Specially as a high rr ns is a tough opponent for an infiltrator.

You know the thick, stupid kids at school who always used to laugh whenever anyone got hurt playing games? The ones who ended up getting their hair cut by the local social services, and living with their parents till they were 45?

That's Cyclodia and Critsii.

Critsii

Banned
Glottis said:
But as shown in the various videos Cyclodia makes, he does not really like a challenge, so this fits perfectly.
Even more funny people keep bitching about the 2.5 spec points.
If you want the assasin classes to be the same, I would also like the magic classes to become uber like the Hib magic classes, and the Alb melee classes to become just as uber as the Mid melee classes.
There is a reason that the infiltrator has 2.5 spec points, as SB's get more hitpoints, perma dual wield and NS get some magical abilities along with AP access.
But keep thinking that nerfing infs will help your gimped play styles.
Regards, Glottis :kissit:

maybe cos even with ap3 up, i will die without purge?
you should try running back to emain, instead of afking on a pad, there are 3-4 decent ns who will bother doing it, and they are the higher rr ones now

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
There is a reason that the infiltrator has 2.5 spec points, as SB's get more hitpoints
Want to swap your 2.5 spec points with my higher hitpoints ?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
And to all those celebrating the demise of the infil then LOL. Yeah right - you're really going to see all those assassins vanish overnight because of a 4 sec shorter stun.....
First stage -- DENIAL! I dedicate this picture to you, personally:
df-denial.jpg

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Naughty Bel!

Has anyone seen one single infiltrator pulling the old post 1.62 Sb/Zerker tantrum and screaming that they'll quit, you'll quit and everyone they know will quit unless they get their biscuit back?

Nope. I expect you'll be able to count the number of infils quitting because of this on one hand. Come back in a month or so and see if I'm right.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
Want to swap your 2.5 spec points with my higher hitpoints ?
rofl.
50 thrust 50 dw *cough* *cough*

tbh since krolll got stripped of all items/gold by some arse, i might just respec her to slash, get usual shit - belt of sux/som/battler/malice, sc around volcanus drops and go have fun ^^

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Critsii said:
Fao Spanish Infils

When You Reroll Your Ns, A Mana Specced Enchanter=necro For Hibs, And Pm Someone From Tdmm Or Les Elegidos For Inv

Did you get in the wrong queue when IQ was handed out??

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
wittor said:
still 5 sec off a evade so better that then nothing :m00:

The best thing is saving 3 plat for a respec :)

Already have 50DW and it does nice dmg, but OMG its boring to play :(

I get dizzy just thinking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom