BWEFL under new management

W

widdy

BWEFL has been taken over,after the loss of rabbit last season nothing much has happned and no admins from last season seemed to want to take it over.well there was a post not so long ago by bigfoot asking if anyone was interested in taking it over.................that has now happened.
BWEFL will now be run by napalm,watcher and myself,we have alot of ideas and some new and interesting ideas to try out.ATM we are still in the sorting out stage of things but hopefully should get BWEFL up and runnning again by the end of next month (subject to change)
here is the current team at the moment

Napalm
Watcher = co-head admins
Myself

temporal incursion =head webmaster
Raven =Head of #IRC
confirmed admins
Napalm,Watcher,Widdy,iceslim,Paul,Raven,^onyx^,neo,tempy

we are currently looking for more admins,if you think you have what it takes to take care of a match and all the responsibilties that being an admin takes please mail me here ----> crashnburn@tinyworld.co.uk unfortunatly even if you was an admin last season you will need to re-apply

anyway we will keep you updated on whats happening as soon as we work things out :)

O

old.Napalm

We will try our best to improve what needs improving and we have some totally original ideas to try. Except more news very soon :).

O

^OnyX^

n1 m8's. :clap:

U can keep me on the admin list too. :)

^OnyX^

W

watcher

Yeah what Nap said...We will keep everyone informed. as we know something expect to see a post here

:clap: :clap: :clap:

W

widdy

lol onyx,you silly boy your already up there ;) lol

M

mr.Blacky

ahhhh this is where the "missing" link directed me

M

mr.Blacky

we are currently looking for more admins,if you think you have what it takes to take care of a match and all the responsibilties that being an admin takes please mail me here
well dont have it but already volunteerd with Nap

O

old.Napalm

Yeah all EFF admins are welcome, but just let me know if you are interested.

M

mr.Blacky

you are getting lazy arn't you check your mail m8

/edit as long as it doesn't mean that I have to work hard *shudders

W

widdy

Originally posted by Mr.Blackshirt
you are getting lazy arn't you check your mail m8
/edit as long as it doesn't mean that I have to work hard *shudders

lol my email address is up there twice as far as i can see :)

M

mr.Blacky

well i used napalms :p considering i am in RD and he asked that way already, oh and crash/widdy about that changing teams (in a server somewhere) i just didn't want to join with that nameless dude

W

widdy

oh and crash/widdy about that changing teams (in a server somewhere) i just didn't want to join with that nameless dude

not quite sure why you brought that up,but it wasn't you I was pissed of at anyway.

M

mr.Blacky

just felt i had to say something

ok was a bit bored too :p

W

widdy

just felt i had to say something

lol what to try and get me in an arguement? lol ain't going to work :)

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

More League Play?

I hope that this means that there will be some new league action organised soon!!

Let me know if I can help.

:)

M

mr.Blacky

Originally posted by widdy

lol what to try and get me in an arguement? lol ain't going to work :)

shoooooot it didn't work ;)

O

old.MAS_Iceslim

N1

Really Good to see an RG posting,Fecking (Crash words ) good bunch of guys them.

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

Aww....shucks!!!

Gee, thanks MAS_Iceslim!

I guess it really needed one of us to pull his finger out and get posting on here.

I mean, we can't expect to play without offering to help out, can we?

;)

O

old.Napalm

It feels official now Starman has posted lol.

Hows Gravefiller doing DW? I haven't seen him for ages.

R

[RG]DoctorWho?

He's OK thanks Nap! He hasn't been playing as much for a while because of commitments in the real world (rather than our virtual one!), but he's okay otherwise.

He's currently working on a site for our new Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast wing....

:D

T

Tempy_Incursion

Ah good news Doc, glad to hear RG are expanding into JK2! :D

It's great that BWEFL will live on along with EFF, and hopefully will cater for EF2 when it's finally released. I'm proud to be it's site's head webmaster and will continue to work on the EFF site as and when needed. :)

(doh now I have another forum to check each day :rolleyes: )

O

old.[RG]DarkDemon

Just thought i'd say Hiya!

Lookin forward to the all new improved BWEFL!!

As RG's Webby-Master-thingie, owt I can do to help (graphix, etc, even hosting) let me know

DD's E-Mail

Ta-raa 4 now! :)

O

old.[RG]Gravefiller

still alive and kicking m8s
but fecking busy
damned diabo keeps me at work for rg 16 hours a day

O

old.Napalm

Thanx for your offers of help RG, much appreciated :).

T

Tempy_Incursion

Yeah Demon, it could be good if you make some graphics for the site, give us a few previews of what sort of stuff you can do and we may add it. :)

O

old.[RG]DarkDemon

Okey dokey,

You don't mention what kinda thing your after so...

...seeming as I have a free reign, i'll put together some general stuff like splashes, titles, etc

If u want anything specific, post it m8

BTW, if you want a very general idea of the stuff i've done (apart from the RGCLAN website, take a look at...

NETcube Internet Services

Its my own business, in the "portfolio" bit you'll see some of the stuff i've done so far

Users who are viewing this thread