BWEFL season 2 sign-ups

O

old.Rabbit

Season 1 has finished and we will start season 2 as soon as possible, hopefully in yhe 1st week of januar. Sign-ups will be until 31-12-2001. All clans who want to be in BWEFL season 2 will have to contact me, so clans who were in season 1 have to confirm their entry for season 2.
Contact me via email at : Rabbitaction@hotmail.com or bwefl@xs4all.nl .

As you all know we had lots of problems with the 1st season. We will change some things to improve the quality of the BWEFL and I am positive that season 2 will be much better organized as we are working on it with some devoted people atm. However ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME . One thing I want is to add more new maps to the league and I will talk to BW for the possibility to add those maps to some of their public servers, just to keep EF more interested for us. :)

Greetz to all
Rabbit (Headadmin BWEFL)

O

old.Napalm

Suggestion

Season 1 was great Rabbit, just an idea for a small rule change.

If a clan leaves the match early, how about setting a compensation capture amount for the team left on the server. Currently if a clan is going to lose they can keep their caps against down by walking away from the server early.

Just an idea, keep up the good work and hope BWEFL 2 will b as fun as the first was :)

Napalm

O

old.Rabbit

I agree with you Napalm, it will be one of the things to work on, new rules willbe posted as soon as they are ready.

Rabbit

O

old.Napalm

Excellent :) Thanx for listening, good luck :)

O

old.InfinitySisko

Re: Suggestion

Originally posted by Napalm
Season 1 was great Rabbit, just an idea for a small rule change.

If a clan leaves the match early, how about setting a compensation capture amount for the team left on the server. Currently if a clan is going to lose they can keep their caps against down by walking away from the server early.

I know .... :D :D :D :D :D :D :rolleyes:

O

old.Napalm

I didnt mean SLC btw Sisko, u guys had a good reason for leaving :)

O

old.InfinitySisko

Can we have an additional map?? and2?? :) :)
Last round we thought we can play and2 but no one wants that map because it's not in the BWEFL-maplist. Other leagues have and2...

O

old.Soupeh

ditch the standard maps and use the pro-maps, they look prettier at least.

and what about geo3? :)

O

old.=CCC=Virus

You guys gonna have livestat running on #bwefl like cb have ?

Be nice if could

'V'

O

old.Asterix

Aye, i suggest IceStats by wrld|iCEcOLD, its works well!

M

mr.Blacky

would be nice, but and2 argh no please geo3 or astro2 are good. What are the main changes between the pro and non pro maps?

O

old.Soupeh

the differences between standard maps and the pro ones are jus a couple of moved ammo packs, ability to sky walk and get on buildings removed, alleged improvement of fps due to map optimisations.

Users who are viewing this thread