Good luck to [DAD] tonight, BWEFL Season 2

O

old.Ping^Spike

Good luck to [DAD] tonight, BWEFL Season 2.

You'll no doubt, as always, put up a good fight.

gg in advance guys...

O

old.Ping^Spike

The match started 10 mins ago, where are ya guys ??

O

old.=CCC=Virus

pffffffffff

well what a crap start!

what the hell happend [DAD]....not 1 member showed ???

-=-=-=-=-

ccc^vi®us
leader of clan ccc

www.clanccc.co.uk

S

superfox

I wish someone had told me that we had a Clan match tonight. Seems that Monty must had forgot. Sorry CCC if I had known then I would had turned up.

[DAD]Superfox

D

[DAD]Monty73

Apologies to CCC

As the [DAD] Match Organiser the buck stops here.

I can only apologise and say that no other [DAD] was at fault in this, this is the first match we have ever missed and it will be the last too. I realise that’s of little consequence to the CCC players for tonight’s match and the Admin involved. I also realise that you all gave up time on your Saturday night to play and lost that time due to my error. There was no reason for us not turning up apart from my failing to e-mail you to re-arrange. We were looking forward to it, as the last time we played you in a friendly it was good fun :)

I e-mailed the [DAD]s about the CCC BWEFL game this week and only heard back from 5 and only 3 could play. I had planned to e-mail both you (CCC) and Rabbit to re-arrange the match. I have no excuse as it would only have taken a couple of minutes but with one thing and another time got away from me and the next thing I new I had a phone call asking what happened :(.

Again my humble apologies to you all and I hope that it will not effect [DAD]s relationship with CCC. As Nexus8 said its embarrassing that this has happened and If there is any way I/we can do to make it up to you let us know.

[DAD]Monty73
Clan C-Founder & Match Organiser

O

old.=CCC=Virus

:)

ahh...well at least your honest :)

no probs DAD....these things happen m8....i myself have forgoton about match or training times on MORE then 1 occassion....although i always made some pants excuse...lol

best of luck and cya around guys

-=-=-=-=-

ccc^vi®us
leader of clan ccc

www.clanccc.co.uk

O

old.Ping^Spike

What do you want to do, re-schedule for early this week or forfeit ?

D

[DAD]Monty73

CCC v DAD

I will have a chat with Rabbit and see what can be done, if it could be re-arranged then that would be great.

[DAD]Monty73

P.s. Thanks for the "Good Luck" start to this thread, it kind of got a bit lost in the commotion :)

Good Luck to CCC as well :clap:

O

old.Dread

Missed Match

Hi Guys,

As a fairly new member to this clanning lark ( I have just found this forum!), I would also like to apoligise for missing the match on Sat.

No excuses - it won't happen again.

[DAD] Dread

O

old.=CCC=Virus

:0)

np's dread

we can play u 2nite (sunday) if your up for it

im sure we can sort a bwefl server and admin....

if u can get a team of 5 together then were game on again :)

I've already spoken to [DAD]Asterix about it

let me know [DAD] clan......i'll be on IRC #ccc channel

cya soon....hopefully :)

-=-=-=-=-

ccc^vi®us
leader of clan ccc

www.clanccc.co.uk

O

old.Ping^Spike

BWEFL servers aren't available on sundays m8...

O

old.Dread

New Match

Sounds as if Sunday is not on if a server can't be booked, I am up for any other date when a server is available.

Dread

O

old.crazydave

How about this Friday at 7:30pm
I've had the server booked just incase, I did mention this to Monty, but said 9pm. Unfortunatly the server was grabbed before I could book it.

Let us know if this is okay either here, email ( crazydave@clanccc.co.uk ) or in our quaknet irc channel #ccc

ta ;)

D

[DAD]Monty73

Well it may have been late but that was a good couple of match's last night. :clap: Well played CCC!

You could have let us score 1 on Voy2 though :p lol ;)

Good luck for the rest of the season.

[DAD]Monty73
www.dadclan.fsnet.co.uk

Sorry I mist the last minute of the voy2 game, I thought I had been disconneted. Turns out it was just the start of some bad pings for me on BW servers last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom