Bw-nwn

G

Gumbo

I'm extremely tempted to get this in PCWorlds sale today.

Quick question though, are there public servers, and do they suck royally due to the obvious co-op nature of the game?

Replies on a postcard, or here please :D

W

Will

There apparently are public servers.

Never tried them myself.;)

T

Testin da Cable

get it Gumbs! then join us! we'll let you wear the red uniform!

:D

W

Will

Heh, the red uniform. Will we wash off the blood, or is there not a lot of point?

"Yes Gumb0, that goblin there, the one with the explosives strapped to him."

G

Gumbo

Got it, there was no bloody sale though, but I thought having come this far whats an extra 16 quid eh?

OMG 8 Pints, 3 Currys, half a tank of petrol, what have I done!!!

Ah well, no drink, food or driving for me, I'll just have to stay at home and play this :D

I

Insane

Originally posted by Gumb0
I'm extremely tempted to get this in PCWorlds sale today.

thanks for reminding me :D

i think im going to have to pop by on my way home and pick up a copy finally, considering today IS pay day :)

i just hope i dont become addicted to this, like i was to Diablo when it came out :(

Edit:// *doh* noticed Gumbo's response just above mine :( im sure i might be able to wrangle the £16 out of those bastards anyhow!

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Itcheh

"Yes Gumb0, that goblin there, the one with the explosives strapped to him."

LOL :D

"err Gumb0...when we shout BOMBER!!! and all run away...that's just to give YOU extra space to take the bugger out! really!"

T

Testin da Cable

you'll have to get his feet out first...here's a sharp twig :)

anyone see where his head went? I sort-of wanted his helmet you know...

G

Gumbo

Mummy Mummy I don't want to go to the Fantasy Realm, all the big boys pick on me :twak:

W

Will

"I've found it!!!!"

*prod*

"Nah, its a bit of the goblin. I'll keep looking"

G

Gumbo

This manual is mahoosive, like the old flight sim manuals on Amiga's.

/me likes big manuals!!

T

Testin da Cable

have you found his head yet? it doesn't matter if it's a bit icky you know...I'll boil that off tonight when we eat.

S

Sar

Lol

Actually is anyone up for a game on Friday night?

Reason being I'll be out on Saturday night (Fast Show Live! Ooh! Suits me indeed Kenneth!), and running the BWCPMRAL on Sunday afternoon.

Was sorta hoping for a long late night session.

BTW: Eggy has played that Vethboro Dragon one with a mate, and says it's pretty good. Starts off slow, but picks up pace and gets pretty good with the scripting side of things.

So along with Land of Nordock and Amulet of Zeran, that gives us plenty of adventuring to be having at :D

S

Sar

PS: Is that his head up there?

*points to little round thing sticking to ceiling 60ft above everyone elses heads*

W

Will

Tonight I might be a little late, but I'm pretty much free any night.

And we'll need a grappling hook to get that head down.

S

Sar

Yeah, I'll be about tonight as well, but probably about 9:30 onwards, as I'm working from 5-9 tonight.

Free after that though all night, cos I'm not in work tomorrow \o/

W

Will

I am doing my last day tomorrow until...the afternoon of the 12th. Joy.:D

S

Sar

Bitch.

Mind you I've only worked the whopping amount of 14 hours this week.

And it's even less next week: 13!

I really need a proper full time job.

:(

Mind you it give me plenty of free time which, considering NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow, is only a good thing :)

T

Testin da Cable

I don't have to work tomorrow either :) 9:30ish sounds good to me :)

and no, that's not a head. looks a bit like an entrail-splashmark to me...

I

Insane

Originally posted by Sar
Mind you I've only worked the whopping amount of 14 hours this week.

I thought you spent most of that standing behind a counter drooling over things? :D

*hopes Sar doesnt read General forum for quite some time* :p

i'll be grabbing a copy of NWN tonite anyhow, so you can have another person to drag along and distract things with.

S

Sar

:D

Yeah, I was sorting out the delivery on Monday this week, and going through all the PC games we'd had delivered saying to meself:

Ooh, might get that.

That doesn't look bad, might get a copy

Etc, you get the picture. ;)

Only thing I've bought so far mind has been Nolf2, which is teh r0x0r.

G

Gumbo

Heh,

*Installs Game*

*Presses Update*

First line, patching the autopatcher.

If theres one thing you want to get right first time it's the autopatcher, don't you think?

W

Will

Heh, at least the auto-patcher auto-patches. You never knew the pain of Tribes 2.

W

Will

And Operation Flashpoint is...unusual when it comes to patching. Neverwinter Nights I've been quite impressed with. Maybe that is why they release such buggy games, so we appreciate the others more.;)

T

Testin da Cable

aye. iirc there's only been *one* slightly dodgy patch for NWN. or at least that I know of.

X

Xavier

was tres l33t with those bomber goblins, I really enjoyed last nights game :>

I'm going to stick nordock on there for tomorrow night - we should at least dabble in a persistent whatnot with our 'developed' characters :) if we hate it we'll switcheroo to one of the others pronto...

btw - any of u lot use MSN messenger? would be handy to have u on meh list if so ;)

C

Caligula

Hello!

Well, the big cool kids in the playground wouldn't let me play, so I'm drawn to the kids in the corner with the anoraks, NHS glasses and the funny smell.

Can I be in your gang? ;)

/me loves NWN

Users who are viewing this thread