Bw-nwn

T

Testin da Cable

as long as it's not in my bedroll all is cool :) don't worry...your hands will grow back sooner or later...

T

Testin da Cable

Originally posted by Xavier
does Wijlet play NwN?

no. he's a barbarian gimp who doesn't play cool rpgs* ;)

*may not be true, but he doesn't like NwN

W

Will

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
as long as it's not in my bedroll all is cool :) don't worry...your hands will grow back sooner or later...
*looks for priest*

*cries*

S

]SK[

Xav can u make a list of account names?

Account Name - BW Nick

Cactaur - SK

For buddy lists etc.

X

Xavier

it's going to be a private server, i.e. passworded - so no need, everyone who;s playing will be a barrypeep :)

S

Sar

Well that was the first session of NWN multiplayer over with. Very chaotic, with 8 ppl all trying to do their own thing, so we definitely need to get things a bit more organised and disciplined if the games are to be a success.

Twas good fun though - highlight being when we played this small module, and one of the quests was to rescue a young girl who had been kidnapped by orcs and imprisoned in a dungeon.

So full of derring-do as we are, we took up the challenge. We eventually found the dungeon and fought our way past a multitude of traps, battled monsters aplenty and eventually found the girl sobbing in a corner behind bars.

Only for SK to "accidentally" (he says) slaughter her 3 mins after we found her.

Quest failed.

:p

We should've made SK go back to her mother and explain why little Alisha wasn't going to be coming home any time soon...

Hehe. Good fun all round, but we really need a good module that's a nice mix of quests and hack 'n slash. I was playing as a cleric for the first time ever, and it was quite a refreshing change - I usually stick to the Fighter types, or play as a Ranger, but thought I'd give something new a try. And it worked well.

Gotta try and organise another game for later in the week :)

X

Xavier

we got onto PR1 after you went and it was pretty good :>

I'd recommend that we have another bash at it tonight if everyone is willing and available... whatcha think?

Oh, and on the DM front0r I'm gonna disable the a/c I think - we don't need it unless we get a custom persistant module running - in which case I can plan some scenarios for you all and do something nice and dynamic :) after all the dedicated server can boot/kick/ban and that's all the D/M is really needed for right now :)

Xav

T

Testin da Cable

indeed, all was chaos [but still fun :)]. I got the impression that things were starting to iron out after some playtime though.
Anyhoo, I can't tonight but I am deffo up for a game say thursday evening?

X

Xavier

I'll probably be on it all week :) tuning my rogueish skillz :)

S

]SK[

Trouble is ive made my mark and spent alot of time learning my blacksmithing skills on another server vault server. Its a good server and very popular but the only problem with it is the lag when theres 50+ on the server (Maxes at 70).

PS Anyone wanna buy a bear off me? ;)

W

Will

That was quick...I won't be able to get it until after I finish work tonight.

X

Xavier

Downloaded, installed and now running on teh server :)

who's up for playing tonight? :>

W

Will

As always, I am, and TdC gave his approval in a PM. I think the best bet is to meet up in IRC beforehand and discuss how we want to do this.

And this time, wait for me.;)

X

Xavier

yes boss

the DM's guide to the module mentions a couple of places where it could all go pear shaped and intervention could allow things to run smoothly - any objections to me assist0ring the script?

Xav

W

Will

Wel, I don't mind at all. It depends, you can't really join in the game as the DM, since you can't join the party. So you might get a bit bored.

S

Sar

That was bloody good tonight. That module worked very well for our party, and we all worked well as a side.

I'm enjoying this clerical lark :D

Another one at the weekend?

T

Testin da Cable

sure :)

I'm not too happy with my tank though. He's slow and hits like a girl! Mebbeh he's a gh3y-hairdresser-type dwarf thing? The team worked rather well imo, though I feel that we could use another [offensive] spellcaster. The module ro><ored! Plenty baddies and no stinging on the xp. I wouldn't mind trundling through it again with my old monk char to see how he holds up. Anyone feel the same?

W

Will

Number one - Persistant world, comments are all positive, looks very good.

Number two - Ooo, big quest, 21 level dungeon, fun.

Number three - Single player only...and I needed a tan too.

Users who are viewing this thread