Buy Catacombs Online, Download + CD KEY

Trallisx

Loyal Freddie
got my cd-key now, just want to get home from work so I can get updated.

35 mins left then it will be a mad dash home through the Manchester rush hour :(

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
everything done, had it DLed in advance :) thanks to DLgamer for getting us UKers out of a hole ;p

- English -

Resident Freddy
Anyone noticed these files being corrupted or something? Someone was telling me their download didnt work..

Lundarian

Fledgling Freddie
aye, got a problem with the download manager, I get a connection error which tells me to check proxy settings, firewalls and security gateways.

im not sure but there could be some gateways closed at the LAN im on at a dorm.

I don't hope that's the case when I've just paid for the order only to find the download is blocked :(

hope someone can enlighten me about this :)

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Having same problem.....I think DLGAMER server is overloaded.
I think we all want the game NOW!!!! but we must be patient.......at least they actually stock it!

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
No the problem has got to do with dns propagation.

The Downlaoder is pointing you towards a server that we added 30 minutes ago but you can't see the adress yet on the net.

Get in contact with the Support@dlgamer.com, tell them your problem, GIVE THEM the ORDER NUMBER and you'll get a link to one of the old servers.

Nive11en

Fledgling Freddie
Ah yes, got the cd key and activated Catacombs. Thanks for a good service DLgamer.com

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Checked with my bank today and a bank transfer will take 2 weeks to go thru almost - im faster buying it from eplay it seems (dont keep credit cards anymore - too easy to overspend!).

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
Checked with my bank today and a bank transfer will take 2 weeks to go thru almost - im faster buying it from eplay it seems (dont keep credit cards anymore - too easy to overspend!).

There is only so much we can do.:(

On a side note, the slower i had ever heard yet of for a bank transfer was a week, the fastest we have seen from a client is 24 hours and i am talking regular bank transfer not "swift".

Two weeks, geeze :eek2:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
s'what they told me today :( I thought it was bizzare too so i went and checked at another branch across town in case they were talking crap - no apparently RBS takes 2 weeks on average to enact a bank transfer (small bank) and for a £32 fee they can make it 7-9 days...Sorry mate hehe.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
TheBinarySurfer said:
s'what they told me today :( I thought it was bizzare too so i went and checked at another branch across town in case they were talking crap - no apparently RBS takes 2 weeks on average to enact a bank transfer (small bank) and for a £32 fee they can make it 7-9 days...Sorry mate hehe.

you can tell they want to help further the Euro zone :)

- English -

Resident Freddy
I paid and downloaded catas and installed it, and when i try load up it doesnt show people with new faces etc, its the same as TOA client, wtf is wrong?

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
I paid and downloaded catas and installed it, and when i try load up it doesnt show people with new faces etc, its the same as TOA client, wtf is wrong?

Doesn't the expansion take from 30 minutes to 2 hours to be active once you enter the serial from what i read ?

- English -

Resident Freddy
So it will take 2hours when in game for me to see the new cata graphics? I have downloaded everything etc and installed it, just I LD everytime I try enter CAtas from Jord, and I cannot see these new graphics on players

Jerjerod

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm... are you shure you're not still starting the old TOA client? If it removes the old client when you install then sorry but mine isnt downloaded yet so i dont know. Or maybe your GFX card doesnt support the new features?

PS: Thanks to DL gamer for sorting this out.

Sugah

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance of telling us exactly how many copies of cats DLgamer has sold this week?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
- English - said:
It is Catacombs client :/

make sure you're using the camelot.exe in your new catacombs directory and not your shortcut to TOA from before...

Catacombs is a separate install, same way TOA was separate to SI which was separate to classic.

If you can't zone in or see new models you are not using the right client - do you have the red catacombs loading screen? (looks like the boxes, red skull)

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
and you do have catas models switched on in options from char login screen ya? :p

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Sugah said:
Any chance of telling us exactly how many copies of cats DLgamer has sold this week?

Take a wild guess at your chances of getting an answer to that question :fluffle:

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
and you do have catas models switched on in options from char login screen ya? :p

Think he said same char selection screen (not sure) but catacombs is a diff select screen.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Flimgoblin said:
make sure you're using the camelot.exe in your new catacombs directory and not your shortcut to TOA from before...

Catacombs is a separate install, same way TOA was separate to SI which was separate to classic.

If you can't zone in or see new models you are not using the right client - do you have the red catacombs loading screen? (looks like the boxes, red skull)

yesyes

Where is this catas model thing?

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Help, problem

Trying use Dlgamer´s downloading progge...can connect with my passw etc and when select products and trying download...msgbox says: Connection error! please check proxy settings or disable firewall and security gateways...Error msg: Read timeout.

Any ideas, already tried drop firewall down and not using proxys. :s

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Osri said:
Trying use Dlgamer´s downloading progge...can connect with my passw etc and when select products and trying download...msgbox says: Connection error! please check proxy settings or disable firewall and security gateways...Error msg: Read timeout.

Any ideas, already tried drop firewall down and not using proxys. :s

Did you contact our support service ?

If it's not working trying to use it again and again will not solve it until the support service regenerates the rights.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
- English - said:
yesyes

Where is this catas model thing?

login with "no thanks" and you should have a completely different character list screen. the models thing is in the options but they're all turned on by default.

You're not using some dodgy method of bypassing the patcher or something are you?

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
Did you contact our support service ?

If it's not working trying to use it again and again will not solve it until the support service regenerates the rights.

Ye, contacted and its working now :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
contacting a support address seems to be impossible for most daoc players...

problem in game - will they RightNow? no they'll post here
problem with a download service - will they contact the tech support? no they'll post here.

Depending on the player they may also whine and bitch up a storm about how everything sucks in addition to the above, though the nicer ones will just go "wah it broke, help!"

Observations of a house of freddy's, chapter 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom