Burger king or macdonalds?

T

Tasans

You ofcourse know the story with the kfc chicken farms? I only went to kfc once several years ago and never set foot in it again.

greenburger.gif

golden.gif

peppermush.gif

club.gif

Local fast food chain, mcd/kfc/wendys/bk who make the mistake to open near one of those restaurants, are empty 24/7. Plus they stay open till 3 am which is convenient for those clubbers :)

K

Kobold

I'm getting hungry after all this food talk...even I just ate lunsh

K

k0ugar

hehe food rules :).. cept when ur hungry like meh after all this :(

and i agree local food shops are much better than bk or mcd... good food, less risk of food poisoning :) and late hours! woohoo

K

Karam_gruul

bk, bk every time. i like the fact they make burgers from meat.

my brothers teacher (who can spot the bull shit story) once went into a mcdonnalds, she asks for a chicken burger with NO mayo. they say ok.. bring up her food, she goes sits down and picks up the burger. she takes a niice big bite, then realises the bastards HAVE put mayo in the burger. she took it back to the counter, ready to complain, and handed the burger back to them. then, they lift up the bun, look inside............. and no novamir, its not cum. ewwww, she's bitten through a puss filled absess on the side of the chicken.

fucking starving

M

moo_work

burger king always owned maccyds but subway owns them all

E

Ekydus

Burger King makes it all better IMO. Except breakfast. McDonalds for breakfast. I'd go to Burger King a lot more but they got rid of the Bacon Cheese Burger. Damn that was good. Burger King are just too damn expensive half the time and you end up in McDonalds with the fat people dating and the little kiddies throwing ketchup packets everywhere.
There isn't a restaurant anywhere you can trust. Just watch UK's Worst etc.

A

Arwen

They both serve *evil* meat, from killing an animal, DISGUSTING, if your cow got killed to serve a ‘BigMac’ (which, granted, may seem unlikely) I’m sure you'd think twice! I'm a vegetarian, did you guess.

P.S. The fries from burger king are better than M.D. :)

B

bult

Lappens Vägkrog in Hedemora - Sweden, is the best hamburger place in the world :p

A

Arwen

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
bk, bk every time. i like the fact they make burgers from meat.

my brothers teacher (who can spot the bull shit story) once went into a mcdonnalds, she asks for a chicken burger with NO mayo. they say ok.. bring up her food, she goes sits down and picks up the burger. she takes a niice big bite, then realises the bastards HAVE put mayo in the burger. she took it back to the counter, ready to complain, and handed the burger back to them. then, they lift up the bun, look inside............. and no novamir, its not cum. ewwww, she's bitten through a puss filled absess on the side of the chicken.

fucking starving

I told a guy from college that story when he was eating a burger, in MacDonald’s once... and he just laughed and carried on, although the thought of it put ME off staying in there, and i only had a drink some people just astound me...

*shudders*

S

Spyf

I prefer the ones who bring it to my door so i dont have to leave daoc :clap: :clap:

G

g0ldenbone

Dont frequent either of them.

Not since I read fast food nation (read it if you never want to go near a fast food restaurant ever again ;) it works a treat )

My preference used to lie with Burger King though, tastes a wee bit more like realistic food.

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Arwen
I told a guy from college that story when he was eating a burger, in MacDonald’s once... and he just laughed and carried on, although the thought of it put ME off staying in there, and i only had a drink some people just astound me...

*shudders*

:D

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Archeon
Macdonalds for burgars, BK for chips. It pisses me off no end that i have to pick between a good burger but chips limper than.... umm, never mind... or good chips, but a burger thats been 'flame grilled' (they pull them out of piles of burning trash i swear!)

Still its usually macdonalds for me, mainly because i'm a lazy little asshole and can't be bothered to travel the extra mile or so to get a BK :rolleyes: ... i just make sure i stay well away from the milk/piglardshakes :)

'flame grilled' in a fucking microwave, I worked in BK for three weeks, then gave up lol

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by katt!
krysset? :x

yes krysset, its the first "korvkoisk" ever started by the d00d that started MAX! :)

It's located in Skellefteå and was my first job ;)

F

FoXeH

ffs :(
at college atm n i go to mcd's most days for dinner, im about to go in like 20 mins, fuck that. kfc it is

K

Kurik BHM

i rather do the knull and eat kebab simultainoulsy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom