Burger king or macdonalds?

K

k0ugar

which one do u prefer? im a burger king person myself.. purly coz a m8 works in macD's and hes told me all manner of things they do to the burgers there not to mention whats in them.. then theres the process of making them too.. ugh.. :puke:

S

saltymcpepper

my mate works at maccy d's too, and you wouldnt believe how easy it is to spit in a burger :)

R

Repent Reloaded

I dont like any of'em but if I had to pick it would be Mack D's
nothin like the taste of fresh spit in the morning!

A

adari

macdonalds

i heard they use bull sperm to make thier mayonaise extra spicy

E

Exiled

Originally posted by adari
macdonalds

i heard they use bull sperm to make thier mayonaise extra spicy

heard they just had some new employee's in the back do it

S

saltymcpepper

the special sauce in big macs is week old mayonnaise left out in the sun :)

K

katt!

listen to salty.. he works at mcd for 50£ a week. he knows what hes talking about

S

saltymcpepper

no, people at mcdonalds earn decent wages, im an aprentice sparky for 50 quid a week :rolleyes:

B

bult

Max owns MCD and BK but BK owns mcd easy.... Mcd is for kids age ~8-13 :p Sibylla owns em both aswell

K

k0ugar

Originally posted by bult
Max owns MCD and BK but BK owns mcd easy.... Mcd is for kids age ~8-13 :p Sibylla owns em both aswell

mebbe im just tired but are u speaking the same language i am? im confused!! arrgh!!

Bk rules.... also, my m8 who worked in mcd said.. that the majority of burgers are dropped on the floor..sum stood on..spat on..snotted on...i made him stop be 4 i chucked.

A

Archeon

Macdonalds for burgars, BK for chips. It pisses me off no end that i have to pick between a good burger but chips limper than.... umm, never mind... or good chips, but a burger thats been 'flame grilled' (they pull them out of piles of burning trash i swear!)

Still its usually macdonalds for me, mainly because i'm a lazy little asshole and can't be bothered to travel the extra mile or so to get a BK :rolleyes: ... i just make sure i stay well away from the milk/piglardshakes :)

T

Tasans

How can someone compare an XL whoper to a skinny big mac? :rolleyes:

B

BlitheringIdiot

KFC, the rest are shite.

After a certain story I heard I can never ever eat in McDonalds again without vomiting.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Mayonaise.

12 year old girl.

Oral Sexually Transmitted Disease.

McChicken sandwich.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by bult

appapp, its called mAx... and they pwn MCD bigtime

N

Novamir

you have a friend who works in macdonalds! haa haa!

G

greenfingers

I have no money for neither :( ... but I prefer McD !!! :D

K

kathal_tdd

McD for their McNuggets.
BK for everything else.

Bah. I wan't Burgers now:twak:

T

Tasans

Both are crap anyway, local fast foods are the best imo.

L

loxleyhood

Agree. American fast food chains are just so tacky and crap. Better off going down your local Indian or Fish and Chip shop.

W

Whoodoo_RD

BK anyday, they actually cook their meat! Big Macs patties look like they just got scraped off the slaughter house floor (beleive me, ive seen it and yes they have!).

Only good thing MCDs has is the McFlurry, the rest is all just cardboard, hooves, lips and tesiticles and the puss from the acne on the spotty greasehead lad whos just started puberty.

Kentuky, no tah, heard too many romours about how their chickens are bred.

Now Pizza.......yum

L

loxleyhood

I've never set foot in a KFC, my father got food poisoning there once and im forbidden from going there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom